• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokémon Sigma Σmerald [Alpha 3]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
That "Trade Sim" is amazing, and original.
Honestly, I love that. xD

Beats Trade Stones, Trade Pebbles, and Trade Berries that people use. c:

Tlachtli

Crit happens.
Years
While I was gone over the weekend I decided to do a little play-testing myself. Found a bunch of minor errors, so I'll try to have an update soon to fix them.

and can I ask where can I find the Trade Sim?

EDIT: New caps.

Thanks for those. Trade Sims can be bought at the Lilycove Dept Store, 2F. The woman on the right sells all of the evo stones as well as Trade Sims.

The Pokedex-after-catch text glitch only occurs if there is a level up, if that helps any.

As for the overleveled Bug trainer in Lavaridge Gym, his name is Bug Catcher Wade and he uses Pokemon in the 35-38 range. I can take a screenshot later of his location if that would help. His overworld sprite and dialogue is the same of one of the normal gym trainers.
Another bug, Fortree's gym tiles were glitchy when I first entered, although after a trainer battle they went back to normal.

Thanks, the trainer will have the proper Pokes in the next release. I also have no idea what happened with the Fortree Gym tiles, but I noticed that too. I'll get to work on finding the cause of that.

KeyRogue

No theme for now...
Years
Another one of these.

Spoiler:

Also I have a suggestion.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Starrie

Starrie
Years
So now that it's august 4th is it available yet? Just wondering because I'm so friggin excited to play it!

Jaypz

Cool Trainer
Years
@Tlachtli will you include some mega-evolutions from Chaos Rush's Gen VI sprites? or Gen VI pokemon?
also about the tiles and batte backgrounds are you gonna update it to look fresh similar like Pokemon Emerald Dreams

Years
How can I obtain the starters? I can't find anything in the .txt file with references to starters.
Edit: Nevermind, I found it; the first place I believe I can get a starter is in Verdanturf Town; I'll probably have to look deeper into the txt file to find other starters.

Last edited:

Durkadurk

Former lurker
Years
Tlachtli, I hope you won't give up on this. :( The hack is a very stable phys/spec split on emerald. I await of a bug free release and acceptable decap. Kudos!

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
Holy hot tamales, this beautiful hack actually exists. I'm rather amazed really; even I thought most of these type of update hacks would be FR/LG only. Definitely trying this out.

Say, have you ever considered a Hoenn Dex version? Like say, instead of 386 it includes only all the Pokemon obtainable in R/S/E combined?

Last edited:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
This hack needs the gen VI moves. Other than that, this is great.

Well from what I understand about move effect adding in emerald (having tried myself) its a bit tricky. Plus there aren't that many gen 4-6 moves than can be done without added effects.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 16, 2022
I played Emerald Omega, and that has the new moves. Personally I know very little about adding new moves but if it could be done in Emerald Omega, maybe the devs could work together in adding them to this hack?

Years
Hey man great hack im really having a good time but maybe you could make it a little more hard no insane but....
Anyway amazing work and in a totally off topic
Spoiler:

Mr.Mako

Resident Edgelord Troll
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 10, 2023
Out of curiosity has anything happened with this?

Baadar

I'm nothing...
Years
Dude...improve difficulty overall...and i will download for sure, currently im playin Expert Emerald...wich is amazing in the challenge part---but im looking for this a game that adds future gens stuff, plz, keep going and finish it.

cscof

pretty coolish guy
Years
Can you leave a version thats still capitalized after all the work is done? I personally liked the uber-caps, and I'm almost sure other people like it with caps too... Just a few though I guess

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
Thanks ^^ At the moment, it still follows the standard Feebas tile routine. I like Feebas' rarity, but if I can find the tile routine I will at least make it a 100% appearance rate on the tiles it is in. I do also plan to add a usable Prism Scale as an alternate evolution method (for those who don't want to beauty train a Feebas). I just haven't though of an appropriate way for the player to acquire it yet.

Ask, and you shall receive :P I started working on de-capping a couple days ago. Pokemon names, move names, item names, Pokedex entries, and most menus are done; I've just gotten started on the dialogue (the most time consuming part), that may take a while to finish.

Also a small progress update, the Devon researcher who reanimates fossils has gotten much better at his job:
aMmVGTf.png
5Db1eo6.png
cnMF8o8.png

The Mirage Tower is also (slightly) more structurally sound. All five fossils will be on the top floor, and you can take two of them before it collapses. The other three will drop into the Desert Underpass.

Edit: I've also added in availability for all 9 starters at various parts of the game. Each generational set can be purchased from totally-not-shady egg dealers in different locations: Hoenn starters in Verdanturf Town, Johto starters in Lilycove City, and Kanto starters at the Battle Frontier. Eggs are sold separately costing $25,000 each, and they can be bought as many times as you want.

I've noticed the multichoice on choosing a fossil which to be revived. How did you do that? Help me out please.

Mr. Black

Master Of Reality
Years
Now this one looks interesting ! I really liked the R/S/E sideshow projects and this one is no exclusion . I'm definately going to play this once it's complete . I also like that the game comes with normal difficulty and the "enhanced difficulty " is optional...
Really looking forward for it and the naming of the hack is good ... it fits the whole Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire theme

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Now this one looks interesting ! I really liked the R/S/E sideshow projects and this one is no exclusion . I'm definately going to play this once it's complete . I also like that the game comes with normal difficulty and the "enhanced difficulty " is optional...
Really looking forward for it and the naming of the hack is good ... it fits the whole Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire theme

The game is already complete. The releases are only for bug fixes.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
I've noticed the multichoice on choosing a fossil which to be revived. How did you do that? Help me out please.

You need to expand the amount of slots if you want more. Or you could replace one that you don't need. I recommend expanding them though.

There was a tutorial HERE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back