• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
That'd be pretty cool. I mean there are only like 8 of you guys so different colors would be pretty cool As long as we get dat Jade Green O_O
LET'S JUST HAVE ALL 300,000+ USERS HAVE THEIR OWN USERGROUP
O_O
glitter...paint...it's all cool to me. besides this forum needs some color as of late \o/
Yeah, no. The experience Jordan speaks of, is a forum (PHO) we used to be on. We had this cash system and you could add a glow/color to your username. It ended up ugly so we deleted it :/

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
LET'S JUST HAVE ALL 300,000+ USERS HAVE THEIR OWN USERGROUP

glitter...paint...it's all cool to me. besides this forum needs some color as of late \o/

Lol that would be so funny XD The forum would explode with color.

Years
I'm up for giving all the members sparkly names for April Fools or something. Just imagining a huge, sparkling online list amuses me to no end. XD;

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I'm up for giving all the members sparkly names for April Fools or something. Just imagining a huge, sparkling online list amuses me to no end. XD;

This could work. If we could get a function that assigns a username color based on the final digit in each user's ID O_O
Lol, great idea rofl.
Sounds cool in theory. I've been on forums that had a system like that before.

In practice though it does become kinda messy. :P

Perhaps only on New Years? :D

Years
My god, 6 pages in and we're still on username colours. You'd think it had it's own thread by now >_>

Who was talking about the Mayan apocalypse on the last page? Can we have EVERYBODY born before December 20th 2012 to just sort of make up that there really was an apocalypse, like zombies and aliens and everything.
I saw a picture of it somewhere on the interwebz and I want it to happen so bad, we can re-write history how we want it to be.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Lol Plumpy, there's one in the VIP lounge... :(

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
My god, 6 pages in and we're still on username colours. You'd think it had it's own thread by now >_>

Who was talking about the Mayan apocalypse on the last page? Can we have EVERYBODY born before December 20th 2012 to just sort of make up that there really was an apocalypse, like zombies and aliens and everything.
I saw a picture of it somewhere on the interwebz and I want it to happen so bad, we can re-write history how we want it to be.

I know the pic your talking about, seen it on 9gag a few days ago.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Why? o_O There's nothing particularly special about it, lol.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
It's public knowledge that there's a VIP forum for supporters, Hikari. xD

Eluding to it will only encourage donations. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back