• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Paris! The place of romance. And mimes!

Definitely would love to hit Paris, along with both London and Tokyo. Awesome places.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
*envies LilJ*

i'm not sure how long it gonna take from me to go to Paris but i'm concerning to visit other place first!

than and Switzerland and Korea-south and Italy!!! <33

also,whenever i have the chance ..me and Xulek are going to visit Canada-Montreal!! :3

lots of places around the world and nothing gonna stop me as i'm gonna do my best for that!! <3 ^.^

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I want to visit Paris as well, first stop most likely after College. Such an amazingly beautiful city, and the amount of cultural places to visit is amazing. I also don't want to sound creepy, but a huge dream of mine is flirting with a native in French. Something is so dreamy about their language...

Honest

Hi!
Years
My friend has this insane idea where us two and two other friends are gonna go to practically all of Europe within the space of two weeks after high school's over.

The kid is a dreamer. Kinda wish I could do that, though. =/

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I want to visit Paris, Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Germany, Belgium, California, and a ton of other places.

Planning to visit family back in Canada soon, though I think the next big trip for me may be Japan. :3

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Haha, Broken-Arrow, hit me up when you're at Montreal if you ever feel like it! :P

I think I'll be travelling a lot, since I'm a sucker for History, I'll be travelling to places like Paris, Italy, Greece and tons of places where they got historic monuments :)

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Yup i like french accent it's cool..some people hate how the R pronounced there!!""!!Je parle le francias ..mais,Domage -_-..je ne suis pas tres bien!""

i speak french but sadly -_-..i'm not very good!

EDIT:

Lil..you're from Montreal?? ..wow there are lots of people from Canada here..we should meet whenever i go there then! :3

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I'd love to visit Paris, Rome, London, Madrid, and Sydney. Honestly there's a ton of places I'd like to visit, even here in the United States.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I need to brush up on my French again. I haven't tried to really speak it since.. like 8 years ago or something crazy like that. It's bad! I've forgotten almost all of it! ;_;

Bloodex: Toronto/ Greater Toronto Area

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Haha, Broken-Arrow, hit me up when you're at Montreal if you ever feel like it! :P

I think I'll be travelling a lot, since I'm a sucker for History, I'll be travelling to places like Paris, Italy, Greece and tons of places where they got historic monuments :)
I would suggest steering clear from here until 2020. Our monuments aren't worth the hassle of traveling to a half broke country that's striking all the time.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Yep I'm from Montreal x)

And don't worry about not being able to speak french if you come here, it's a bilingual city. Yay! ♥

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
French is an awesome language, and thankfully I know the basics to get around any French Speaking city. Especially if its France, where they have a strict policy on speaking only French to tourists.q

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
To be honest, I think it would be nice to visit Egypt but I hear too many horror stories about foreigners/ tourists visiting the major cities (especially women) that I would feel it's really unwise for me to go unless the government cleans up their act.. :/ Shame because it's a beautiful country.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Egypt has 7000 years monuments and whenever you watch something you feel like O.O or at least i did :P

LilJ:that's great!!i saw lots of pictures and heard about it a lot and can't wait to visit it as soon as i can!! *phew* that's good a friend of me from Quebec "not sure if i wrote that right" he said that french is the main there!!

i think that french language is easy but you just need to remember words other than that it's not so hard! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back