• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen [SO. MANY. SPOILERS.] X&Y New Photos Leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhon

'sup
Years
A guy on Instagram has got Pokémon X & Y early, and he uploaded some photos. They don't reveal anything too major, but beware since there are actually spoilers. He's uploaded a few photos, which show places, routes, stats, etc. Some of the previous Pokémon are revealed to be in the Kalos Dex.

What do you think about this? Post your thoughts and ideas!

Friendly reminders:

1) Don't link images from 4chan because the images may disappear or break. Upload the pictures to imgur, photobucket, tinypic, whatever works. Also, resize if you can or put the image in a spoiler.

2) Don't break the 4 word & 25 character rule still! :)

New Kalos Pokémon Leaked/Rumored

Spoiler:

Mega Pokémon Leaked

Spoiler:

Starter's Final Evolution Leaked

New Moves, Abilities, and Re-typed Pokemon

Spoiler:

8 Gym Leaders

Spoiler:

List of all Kalos Pokemon
Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
I'm super hyped but it looks like he is not going to reveal anything major like pokemon cos he must have seen at least one new pokemon by now

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
well he has confirmed some older pokemon are in the game and some of the pokedex order and as marino said he confirmed return as tm27 still and he has just gotten to the proff and says he honestly hasnt seen any new kalos pokemon yet.

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
He says he hasn't come across any unrevealed Pokemon so far. He may be telling the truth as he's only past the first gym and he has many past generation Pokemon registered in his Pokedex.

Typhon

'sup
Years
Yeah! I'm starting to believe that he hasn't really seen any new Pokémon he said "Honestly I haven't come across any new PKMN that haven't already been spoiled" :o

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2015
I wonder how long it takes from getting new starts to kanto starts. So i can trade and get them all with my brother. From the looks of it. it's not right away.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014
yeah it could be plausable though only way to confirm it is to show the rest of the pokedex

BraveNewWorld

The Breaker
Years
I wonder how long it takes from getting new starts to kanto starts. So i can trade and get them all with my brother. From the looks of it. it's not right away.
From the order of his photos it seems to be a little after you beat the first gym.

Typhon

'sup
Years
Yeah. For all we know he could be lying so he doesn't get caught for copyright infringement.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 12, 2014

well he only started posting pics like 3 hours ago so if he is doing it gradually its not that far into the game but it definitely is not right at the beginning.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Ahhhh, these are making me so excited! I guess if you know the right people, you can get the hookup. I want to keep looking at the leaks, but at the same time I don't wanna spoil it. :3 grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back