• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] [RP] Sanctic [M]

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
In geographical view, the second facility was situated the nearest with the first facility. By this obvious point, the faint sound of explosion was heard by the botanists in the northeastern side, suddenly pausing their progress in order to get a clearer visual of what has just happened -- including Edmund himself.

"Sounds like something is going on in Facility 1." Claimed the Sawsbuck whilst twitching his ears in response to the explosion occurred far away, bristling his red and brown leaves off his antlers.
"A ruckus? Of what intensity?" Inquired the Roserade curiously.
"Disorder, presumably." Sawsbuck answered quickly.

"Then this calls for a quick discussion." She gestured a hand wave aimed toward the ones she specifically chose from the beginning -- the birth of a sophisticated plan schemed by few individuals. One appeared to be the Simipour who had a little chat with her just earlier, followed by an Excadrill who surfaced right to the surface and a Duskull wavering about dimly. The last person would be obviously... not the Season Pok?mon himself, but another entity who has just noticed the signal she gave to him. Carefully, he slithered through the crops to approach them to not make himself a standout to their view.

"What gives?" Asked Edmund.
"We'll continue, and we have to be quick." Declared the Roserade confidently, "Dias, divulge us with what you know."

"Sure..." The Requiem Pok?mon sluggishly agreed, then continued his sentence, "The wind calls... I have little to share..."
"Anything's good. We should make use of any vital information given to us, however little it may be." Stated the Arbok stoutly.

"Hear me carefully then..." He cryptically explained the situation. "The security... gets tighter... day by day... more newcomers... more trouble... every week... If you intend to free yourselves... make haste... ... ..."

The Duskull has spoiled them the intel they wanted, and so he completely faded away to rest for another time and place in the aftermath. They bowed in respect for that his inevitable fate happening too soon before returning into the discussion.

"Um, uh, I think we can get a good grasp about what's going on now." Edmund took the lead in deciphering his last message, "We don't have a lot of time, and over-waiting is obviously out of question. With this many Hylics making a stay in their own places, the capacity will soon overreach the expected amount. If the capacity gets out of control, any potential Hylics that had the same idea with us will be eventually sent to the Dark Facility -- all according to their performance, if I recall."

"Most problematic Hylics tend to not do their work that much." The Geyser Pok?mon added to his subject, "Simply put, they're likely to be the next targets as opposed to those who obeys."

"They're our precious allies in this long battle." Stated Roserade confidently. "We really need to get in touch with them, but now that Dias has done his part rather peacefully, how are we going to reach them?"

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years
? Oh Whoa, What's This (sneaking music) -- Leon Key
YOdSLvm.jpg

As soon as Leon felt a small fuzzy presence against his tail-scales, he furled his tail up to hide the critter in its coils. Loosely, of course, there was no point in making things tight for Greg. With luck, no one would notice: he isn't looking at his tail, and it is just kind of hanging out on the ground as tails do.

Once he's got his payload secured, Leon makes tracks, post haste.

He slips away from the newcomer Hylics and the Inspectors alike, making an effort not to be noticed: a skill he's developed well in his time before being a lizard. And so far, being a lizard has helped: climbing is easier now. Sure, he's not one of those sticky-toed gecko Pok?mon, but he still gets up where he needs to go.

Using a mixture of cover and climbing, the Kec absconds from that warehouse-like chamber with the Joltik in tow. He climbs atop another stack of miscellaneous storage, waits for some Golem to finish passing by, and then climbs down to continue on his way. He makes tracks toward the main area of Facility 1, which he assumes that he and the Joltik share, given its housing of both electric and normal types. But then he takes pause, second-guessing his destination. In one of the corridors on the way, Leon takes a hard right and zips up a lonely staircase, less likely to be used than the main corridor. Here, he feels a little more comfortable stopping to talk. He unfurls his tail and looks down at the little face inside.

"Hey, I forget, are you a bug or an electric type?" Leon whispers. "I dunno which facility I'm even sneaking to at this point. Where you headed?" If he's gonna taxi around tiny passengers in his tail, he may as well get his route right.

Last edited:
Years

r0vysys.png

Greg Strong

Leon was surprisingly quick and graceful for a chameleon. Greg had always thought lizards were slow and sluggish, but the Kecleon's round body was deceptive. He found himself enjoying the ride, resisting the urge to whoop in excitement. After some time, the unlikely duo stopped in an empty hallway

"Hey, I forget, are you a bug or an electric type?" Leon whispers. "I dunno which facility I'm even sneaking to at this point. Where you headed?" If he's gonna taxi around tiny passengers in his tail, he may as well get his route right.

Greg's little Bug eyes almost doubled in size at the question, and he frantically waved his front limbs for emphasis. "Facility 1! Definitely Facility 1! I know I look tiny and insect-y, but I'm an Electric type! Hook me up to batteries all day, but don't take me to the bug farm!"

He realised he was probably making his ride nervous, so he took a few calming breaths. "Sorry. I get sent to Facility 2 as a punishment. They make me pull weeds, I'm always in danger of getting stepped on, and the worst part is having to produce silk. Because apparently, I'm a spider or something, and I can spit this sticky web stuff that the scientists just love to collect. They make silk or rope or something out of it, but I can only produce so much in a day."

He shuddered, sending a little static electricity crackling across his hairs. "So if you don't mind, Facility 1, please. That's where you go anyway, right?"

Afterglow Ampharos

Ampharos are the ultimate kid's bed. They have a b
Years

Goodness, Greg certainly is adamant about Facility 1. Leon's initially concerned that the yelling would draw unwanted attention, but perhaps a small voice like that doesn't carry very well. The Kecleon's startled expression only begins to fade away once Greg explains his aversion to the alternative.

"So you're both at the same time," Leon gathers from the available clues. "Bug and electric." He twists his face in a curious frown. "If you don't mind me prodding, what's the difference? Getting the electricity pulled out of you, and getting the webbing pulled out of you. Both sound pretty uncomfortable... And demeaning, if I had to guess."

He checks the exits with two swivels of his head. No one around yet. "I mean, I've got nothing to pull outta me but my tongue, so I don't know firsthand."

His yellow lips curl into a smile when he feels a tickle of static electricity on his scales, coupled with a question. "Yeah, that's my turf too," he answers, still keeping his voice down. "I don't think I've got a special element type, so. Just facility 1. Besides, all the newbies get chucked in there, and I only got turned kinda recently."

Leon peers down the stairs. "We can chat more once we're in a better place," he says, coming across a little more no-nonsense than he intended to. He tucks the Joltik back int the hiding spot of his tail-coils, and silently descends the stairs. When he gets to the bottom, a Donphan is passing through the corridor, taking up a great deal of its width. This makes Leon's trip easy: He just slips into the Donphan's shadow, using silent and slow steps to stick just behind them.

When they arrive at a large fork in the corridors within facility 1, Leon hangs back and lets the Donphan go ahead while he tries to decide which direction he's headed within the facility itself. He rubs his lower jaw and murmurs aloud as if talking to himself, but truly he's talking to his tail. "Lesse, where to... Cells? Labour camps? Chow hall? Hide somewhere?"

Of course, if someone comes by before he can get out of here, his decision might be made for him.

Last edited:

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 5, 2023

He stared up at her.
"Not that. i meant how long we're staying in this warehouse? This is getting rather irritating"

He stared at the small lizard that had suddenly questioned him. Then proceeded to look back up at the wolf like creature.
The matter of the small yellow spider bursting in out of nowhere eluded her as she once again had her attention being yanked in all directions. It was always so chaotic when they added new Hylics, but there was something about today that seemed particularly... annoying. She focused her steely gaze upon the dripping sack of goop that had spoken to her, now that she had a little bit of time to concentrate on him. (Goddess, how she would never stop being surprised by all the different kinds of monsters.)

"You will be here until you prove yourself suitable for the ot-"

?So, Kerensky huh? It?s a pleasure to knock your teeth out.? Jason smirked as his fist burst into flame and he reared back. ?Name?s Jason.? He leapt up, aiming to land an uppercut on Kerensky?s jaw.
The sound of his fist colliding with an ethereal screen pulsated through Arylett's keen ears, but even though the screen had weakened the impact of the punch, it still went through it and collided into Kerensky's oversized nose. He wasn't expecting the amount of power behind it, and was knocked back. Furiously, the Inspector rose to his feet, clearly knocked down a peg in spite of his boast.

"Meat's got a little bite, does he?! Know your place."

He withdraw his own fist back, as it became bathed in a large wreath of flame, then quickly made to bum rush the insolent Hylic. At this point, Arylett had had enough. She rushed in front of his target, snarling.

"I said... THAT IS ENOUGH!" As her mental voice practically roared, its reach extending far into Facility 1. She savagely threw her arms into the ground, feeling the rush of power that had been building up within her explode. This Night Daze was far less restrained than her previous, accidental attack, the crimson aura flying outwards and destroying several crates in the vicinity. Simultaneously, however, the Hypno's Fire Punch collided into her chest, knocking her back as her own attack knocked him back fiercely.

Last edited:

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
Minutes be bygone, and not even a slight presence of holy watchers were seen around the vicinity. A good riddance, but surely it wouldn't last long. Hence, the group must make their decision post-haste during the leeway moments they were bestowed with. The unusual parting gift left them with what remains they could use for the second step -- intangible to an extent, but created a clearer foundation just by hearing it directly.

Meanwhile, the Season Pok?mon listened carefully using his keen ears, then informed them of the current condition of Facility 1.
"Guys, sounds like another onset happened on the same site." He described, "If I should recreate the scene, I think they had a fight right now."

"That's weird." Roserade disputed, "Normally, newcomers wouldn't be aware of their power. That speaks for how it's the first time they settled in here."
"I'm usually uninterested in guessing games. But I bet it was made by the same Hylic." Suspected Simipour.
"And for them to know how to use it, we can deduce that the Hylic wasn't a newcomer at all." Added Edmund. "Perhaps so, the originating source came from one of the inspectors?"

"If that was the true turns of events, then this does raise a question mark." Roserade pointed out. "What sort of motive would drive an inspector to incite violence? Are they starting a revolt today?"
"I have no idea, and are you implying that they are actually that prepared to make such risky move?" Edmund stood up by her argument. "I doubt that, because they're unlikely to trust the one who tells them to work for the rest of their life. Naturally speaking."
"If we're going to find out what really happens, we might want to secure an escape route." The Excadrill suddenly surfaced. "Coincidentally, I've just dug up a nice looking pit for you. Anyone's up for the testing?"

Interested by his unusually fast notification, the group approached to see the pit he mentioned, and it was indeed a pit in the literal way; a deep hole with minimum light, giving the impression of a bottomless pitfall with steep structures on its cover, unsuitable for climbing. They shuddered subtly as they took their step back from the danger.

"The nicely done 'Pit of Death'." Roserade sarcastically dubbed the name for his work. "Say, how are we going to enter this without breaking a limb or a two?"

The Subterranean Pok?mon thought of it for a moment, and shrugged. Her grassy mask folded up a comical strain, arms flailing childishly, and on top of that, they could feel how she was deeply infuriated with a neglectful answer. After rebuking his 'gone wrong' project with a distorted voice, he stormed off to the other side of the facility and started anew -- by scratch, eventually drilling his way open through the mold. He was gone long enough for the eye to catch his presence.

"Time's out. We'll regroup at an appropriate time." Edmund dismissed the discussion temporarily, suggesting the participants to disperse themselves back into their usual schedules. They resumed their work as Hylics, keeping their performances like professionals at their own handiwork. Left alone for the time being, he stayed still in his own reverie.

This will take a while. I just need to let the time pass, for now. Edmund thought to himself before heading off to till the lands, I'm honestly too eager for this and I'm sure that I will make it out alive. I really want to see the familiar faces that I've been yearning for all these weeks, and that it would eventually come true feels like they took my deepest wish granted. But first... it's imperative to rendezvous with those whom I can rely on. Ergo, I hope he can finish it as soon as possible. That way, we can finally meet and seal our deal.

Years
"THAT IS ENOUGH!"

Dyke instantly recognized the telepathic voice as the inspector who gave the introductory speech. Looking up from his work, he saw her violently throw her arms down as a Night Daze was released. The Pyroar bolted from his position as the crates he was working on burst asunder as the crimson blast pulsated through them.

When he looked back at them, both the wolf-like inspector and the yellow inspector were lying on the floor, presumably unconscious. The third inspector, a shiny Unown, was surveying the wreckage when suddenly it spotted him.

"Listen,"it telepathically commanded,I need you to keep watch of the newcomers while I alert the Crusaders. Also, could you try calming them down. It would be helpful.

Abruptly after finishing it's statement, the inspector flew off, leaving Dyke to meet its demands. Turning to them, Dyke could tell that many of them were terrified, or at the very least confused.

"Due to extenuating circumstances, you all have been temporarily placed under my surveillance," he announced to them.

Last edited:

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
He sighed as he looked around at the wreckage. For a slave ward that threatened you with death for not working, it was rather uncooperative. The wardens are at each others throats, the workers have all the freedom to wander in without consequence. Not what he expected a prison to be like, He sighed again as he looked down at the squirrel-like creature. She, at least he assumed it was a she, was blushing profusely. He kind of pitied her since she seemed to be the only one here that was completely terrified from the situation. Before glancing at the Lion like creature that had stated he was the temporary surveyor he looked at the squirrel creature again. He kneeled down to her.
"Hey, you alright? You're uh, not looking so good"

Years
?Well? it?s a prison, for one thing,? Mizu?s ears perk up at the sudden answer, but she makes no eye contact with the green reptilian. ?I mean, that dark attack was a mistake--? The reptilian glances over at the upper-class Hylic, but still continued to talk. ?--Half my fault, I guess.? That answered Mizu?s question about that sudden attack. ?Sorry bout that. But, yeah, basically if you don?t do what you?re told, things get really bad for you.? Mizu was glad at least some of her questions were answered, but that still didn?t explain why their still in this warehouse. ?Yes, but why are we--? Mizu looks over to realize the chameleon-like creature wasn?t standing next to her anymore, neither was that little bug that was frantically skittering around. Why did they leave so suddenly? This was getting a bit repetitive, as she had many questions still unanswered.

?I said? THAT IS ENOUGH!? Mizu looks over to see the upper-class Hylic dig her arms into the ground, releasing that crimson aura again, its power causing the boxes in the warehouse to explode. However, another Hylic?s hand becomes engulfed in orange-red flames, as they punch the upper-class Hylic in the chest, the impact of their attacks simultaneously knocking both of them out unconscious. Mizu looks away, her whole body trembling at the upper-class Hylic?s sudden outburst. After a while, a feline Hylic walks over to Mizu and her co-workers. She was still taken aback by the scene, as she looked up at the Hylic in fear and worry. ?Due to extenuating circumstances, you all have been placed under my surveillance.? Mizu looks at the Hylic as a source for her answers. Surely, if they were put in charge of them, they would at least know something, right? ?Hey, you alright? You?re uh, not looking so good.? Mizu was more focused on getting answers and decided to ignore the goopy creature next to her.

?I have a question!? Mizu puts her hand up, as if she was sitting in class, asking the teacher a question. ?How long are we going to be in this warehouse? I'm feeling more and more unsafe as time goes on. It feels like everything can go absolutely wrong in just a few minutes!? Mizu looks at the Hylic, waiting for an answer, still confused by the events that had just transpired.

HyperMorian

Busy with University.
Years
024MS.png
407MS.png
516MS.png
530MS.png
586AMS.png

Amidst the continued routines of single-minded purpose, the group didn't seem to be getting any further in their progressive operation due to a minor setback. The Excadrill has yet to be seen from sight, presumably still tunneling his way through the underground to create a suitable slope for them to enter. They put their faith on his hands, by waiting for the time he finishes the last touch.

By then, the Hylics were working hard as usual. Weirdly enough, the attendance of a holy inspector couldn't be felt nearby nor from afar. Their presence was the most ominous, but their absence turned the entire facility into a farm full of willing volunteers, unaware of what was going on. What were they thinking for leaving one of the facilities unguarded?

When Excadrill came from the same pit they rejected, the group scanned the wide grasslands before taking their immediate leave, abandoning ongoing work they were assigned with to proceed into the next step. Edmund was a little tad slower to come so to not make him suspicious toward his colleagues for leaving without saying the mandatory word, but regardless, they reached to the point where they were met with a hidden passageway.

"I'll take the lead. Tread carefully as I close off the entrance." For the one who knows the ins and outs of the place he made, Excadrill offered himself to take the front line in order to guide them. One by one, they descended down through the dimly lit tunnel. To Edmund's surprise, apparently the underground was more than just a single lane with a bright light coming on its end -- although unseen through plain view, the structures showed repetitions of forced digging, most of them were covered with mold found above, however.

Brown vines and support columns entwined the wall and pillared the ceiling still, proving that the place has seen its usage taking place before their arrival. He was probably the only one who couldn't feel what the other four sensed upon reaching this point, for they were reminded by its grim history upon its forming. They laid low for more than a year, meaning that this operation is still on the works even after it was shutdown from its former members. Some of them has already passed out before they could see the actual sunrise. Some of them were captured because they were found out and unwilling to give a straight answer. The results too, were far from goal -- it yielded nothing but misery.

To reenact those unrequited martyrs, the five Hylics planned to conjoint more people in order to free themselves from the shackles of daily overworking. Belated as it may be, they desired more than just a simple select few to make their freedom come true. It was intended to be as big as the former, but obviously not to repeat their past mistakes for spreading the words mindlessly. Seeing to how the day finally came for them to make a prison breakout left them quite anxious for the road beyond this point.

"Remember that pit?" Excadrill pointed to the circular, bright light above. "Say, why do you think I made that?"
"Ah, now I get it." Edmund replied to his question. "No wonder how it was easy for us to see through. I honestly didn't see that coming."

"Looks can be deceiving, Edmund." Spoke Roserade to the Arbok. "By the way, Lex is formerly part of a resistance group. He and the others were unfortunately captured in Sophia, and the fate of the others are, well, unknown."
"You seem to know a lot about dit and dat." Intervened Simipour, inquiring her monotonically. "Weren't you one of them, Agnes?"

"Your guess is spot on, Imelda." She confirmed. "However, let us no longer hamper our advancement with such matter. Are we ready to hit the road?"

Edmund nodded obediently, Imelda gripped her tail tightly, the Sawsbuck bristled its reddish leaves down and finally, Lex grunted heavily in accordance. Before so, Lex climbed to close off the pit with a lid, covered in grass in order to hide it from view. The deed was done, the place immediately went dark the moment he hopped down safely to the ground below. Altogether, they used their strength as Hylics to topple down the concrete wall blocking their path.

The crumbled debris caused rubble to float for a moment, but the view outside was now visible to them. The sky remained overcast throughout the day, they could feel the strong breeze blowing through them with the wide clearing of concrete flooring surrounding them -- just like what Duskull reminded them of.

Facing northeast, they could see two other big facilities and a very intimidating one that they'd call the Arcadia. Among the path they saw, crates and barrels were abundant on the sides where trucks are parked -- not to mention that they also had humanoid enforcers with familiar machinery found in the city. They still have to play it out carefully, to sneak and get past them unnoticed surely will be paramount to their overall success.

With that in mind, they executed the next step of their course -- to infiltrate Facility 1, make contact with and guide the willing newcomers outside.

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years

Jason?s brow raised as he felt his fist hit an invisible wall before shattering the ethereal glass and landing the punch on Kerensky?s nose. Jason hit the ground on his knee smiled as Kerensky fell backward onto the ground.

"Meat's got a little bite, does he?! Know your place." The inspector spoke, standing up and preparing to strike back.

?Found my place a long time ago. I?m just helping you find yours.? Jason called back as he steadied himself for the incoming attack. Suddenly the black fox leapt between the two combatants and released more dark energy, this time with a defined target. Jason dropped back down to his knee to prevent losing his footing as both air and energy attempted to blow him back.

In the corner of his eye Jason noticed the fox fly past him after getting hit by Kerensky?s own Fire Punch. He looked over to Kerensky?s seemingly lifeless body lying on the ground then back to the fox that had just took a direct hit for him. Why even bother jumping in? We?re just slaves to you, surely we don?t matter to someone working with the Crusaders? Jason pondered as he stood up and shook off dust that had blown on him from the attack. He then looked over to the group of conversing Hylics.

?I?ve got a few questions too.? He called out. ?Why am I the only person here who seems to have a problem with being turned into-?, Jason looked down at his body then held his arms out ?Whatever we are? Assuming you guys are also human and I?m not just insane.? He looked around the room at the other newcomers and inspectors.

?Doesn?t anybody else find it weird that we?ve been transformed into the very beasts that are illegal to interact with? People literally get dragged away, never to be seen again, just for seeing Hylics!? Pain could be seen in his eyes as he angrily yelled at everyone in the vicinity.

metroid711

Thumbs up~
Years
"I've got a few questions too." He called out. "Why am I the only person here who seems to have a problem with being turned into-", Jason looked down at his body then held his arms out "Whatever we are? Assuming you guys are also human and I'm not just insane."

He sighs as he looked down at the.....bone creature.
"well to answer your question, I do have a problem with this. I don't know if you noticed, but any sort of retaliance will most likely end with a scenario that no one here wants to be in. Everyone here is thinking the same questions you are.
He crossed his arms as he stated.
"This body is a pain if you must know. It may seem like I don't care but this is the worse thing that has ever happened to me

Years

r0vysys.png

Greg Strong

"So you're both at the same time," Leon gathers from the available clues. "Bug and electric." He twists his face in a curious frown. "If you don't mind me prodding, what's the difference? Getting the electricity pulled out of you, and getting the webbing pulled out of you. Both sound pretty uncomfortable... And demeaning, if I had to guess."

"Being hooked up to a battery just makes me feel tingly. Makes you tired at the end of the day, but you get used to it. Getting milked for my silk is..." Greg shuddered at the memory. "They have a device that pulls it out of me. I'm pinned down, drugged so I can't move, and made to spit out silk onto this wheel. Feels like I'm throwing up every time I spit the silk, and then the wheel starts spinning, and all the silk just gets pulled out in one long, continuous thread. I feel so weak and helpless when I'm hooked up to that thing. It's like a torture device!"

After that, they decided to head out, staying silent as they followed behind a Donphan.

Afterglow Ampharos said:
When they arrive at a large fork in the corridors within facility 1, Leon hangs back and lets the Donphan go ahead while he tries to decide which direction he's headed within the facility itself. He rubs his lower jaw and murmurs aloud as if talking to himself, but truly he's talking to his tail. "Lesse, where to... Cells? Labour camps? Chow hall? Hide somewhere?"

Greg whispered back, barely audible. "I wouldn't say no to some food. That's where I was headed when this whole fiasco started. Other than that, I'm supposed to be charging batteries in the assembly area today. You know, for vehicles and stuff."

Back