• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Reunilu

of the Eastern Skies
Years
Dear anonymous,

The school wifi just erased all of my ranting I did and I'm glad that it did since I don't know how much I typed just looking at this tiny amount of typing space. Let me just make one thing very clear: you irritate me to no end. Seriously. Could you kindly shut up for one minute. Please stop talking to me about Kirby and other video games and stop thinking that I'm a horrible fucking person just because I chose to buy Bravely Second over some game I'm not interested in. I have many, many, more important things to do than casually talk about video games like working hard so I can graduate on time and here you are just endlessly playing some game every single day. I think about things I'd never thought I'd think about just because my parents think I'm not working hard enough.

Sincerely, the person of three terrible counselors.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
Dear Anon,

I miss talking to you. I miss how you would say I love you too. Is it my fault that you dont say it like you use to? I plan to see you soon...Im afraid of you not letting me see you. It would really hurt. I do notice things. Like how some people instantly sign off and others pop on. I've been quiet about the things ive seen. I'm not getting any younger and I want this to work. Just...be honest. Even if you find lying easier just be honest. I would respect you for it. No matter what. Just hope you're okay, regardless of anything else

DA2,

You deserve to be happy. Just let all that bs go and move forward. Please

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
Years
DA,

I never got to say sorry.

It's been a while, and sometimes I wonder if you're over what happened.

Part of me would like to make up, but the other part of me thinks that it's better this way.

Last edited:

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
da

hey man. i know you really dont like me and thats ok but i was just wondering if we could start on a clean slate. im really sorry for everything about me youve had to put up with over the years, i know i was an awful person in 2014 but id like to get past that. i just hope we can get along because i think you're a really cool dude.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
Dear Anonymous

I don't understand how you can lie to my face even when I show you ALL the reasons I know you're lying and that you were involved. I'm trying so ****ing hard to forgive you and you won't even admit that you were the one who did it. I wanna be surprised but I'm not. You never changed. Maybe this is just proof that I shouldn't forgive you.

Zakariya

What happens in the dark, comes out in light.
Years
DA,

There's only a limited amount of punishment I can continue taking from all this stuff I've been doing the last few months, and I won't tolerate your garbage. Even the toughest people will eventually be unable to handle your bullshit after years of having to listen to it, and I'm one of the countless people who can't take it anymore.

You're an adult that lives in a first world country who happens to have what's considered a near-perfect life. We even lived in the same house together for nearly over twenty years, and you still had it better than me. I have had a tougher life than you even in that household, and did I complain when things were unusually rough?

Not anywhere close to the extent that you have, and especially are right now.

Lately, you and plenty of nostalgia addicts are complaining about everything. You're even whining about stuff that doesn't remotely have any effects on your life, and you're whining about crap that won't ever happen. You constantly act like things are only getting worse, when in reality your life is better than it's ever been.

You are approaching your elderly years, yet you act more immature than the common spoiled five year old. Not only do you literally cry like an infant when you don't get your way, but you desperately demand attention.

That's....I can't even find a word for it. What I can say is that sometimes I don't believe I share the same world as people like you, let alone the same country.

Regardless of what your issue is, I'm cutting off the financial support that I am giving you if you don't start acting your age. I'll especially make sure that you don't get another cent out of my local group is you continue annoying me.

If you're going to knowingly continue making life unpleasant for us, then we'll give you nothing.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I've had enough of your incessantly irrational attitude, and your almost absolute inability to care.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 26, 2023
DA

You were kind of an asshole recently and I wanted to be angry at you but I actually felt more of a sting and some embarrassment than anything else. I don't know how that makes me feel. I just wish you saw my side of things

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Our issue is like stepping on nails. I can't tell you what really happened that afternoon, and if I did, I'm sure you won't care. I guess this is where we part, then? I'll continue being the nice person I try to be. If you want to get all worked up about a stupid small thing that I didn't even really say, then that's your problem, not mine. It really sucks, we could have been great friends.

Dear Anonymous,

It's been almost a full year since you...changed. And I still feel the effects today. I'm sure I'll continue to feel them every single day where I have to lay my eyes on your stupid face. I wish you would just tell me what's wrong with me. I've fixed my mistakes. Can't you see that? Why do you continue to pretend that I don't exist? Losing you was worse than losing every other friend I ever lost, combined. Please, please come back. I miss the way we were.

Dear Anonymous,

Where do I even begin? If you had asked me how I feel about you until now, I would have said "I've never stopped loving you, I just channel it in a different way." But that's only half true. I've never stopped loving you. I think you can tell that. But I also wish we could be together again. I've changed the way I think about myself and the world around me, and I've managed to keep the good parts of the old me, too. I think if you were to give me a second chance, it would work. I know in reality it will never happen. The chemistry between us is still strong, but no one will support our relationship, and because of that, it would only truly succeed if it was a two way highway. It breaks my heart over and over again each time I think about how on my side, it's a four lane interstate, but on yours it seems like a one lane back country road. And with him there, it makes things worse. I love him to death too, but I can't help but feel selfish. I know I did the right thing, but it hurts so much because it really isn't what I want, but at the same time I want to be a good friend...I blame myself for the mistakes I made, and I blame myself for my own insecurity, my own fortune writing itself in my head. But everything happens for a reason. The mistakes i made then helped me make myself stronger. And now I'm back and better than ever.

So in closing, I know that sometimes goodbye is a second chance, but sometimes it isn't...my strongest hope is that I make you just as happy as you make me.

Years
Dear Anonymous,
Hopefully, last Sunday was a wake-up call for you. There's no sugar-coating it; you need to clean up your act. I suppose it's my fault that I let you get away with so much for so long, but I did it because I loved you. I made excuses for you, I believed you, I gave you everything I had, but you gave me nothing positive in return. You piled on the deceit and the lies, and I just kept coming back for more. I can't remember one instance over the course of the four years I've known you in which you've done something for someone other than yourself. You are an extraordinarily selfish person, no matter how you slice it. The only way you've ever shown you cared about me at all is through empty, meaningless words. Actions speak louder than words, and in this case, you have been completely silent. When I first met you and built you back up after the group we were involved in repeatedly cut you down, I thought you were sweet, relatable, and an all-around great companion. Those people told me you were crazy, that there was something "off" about you, and to stay away from you. I thought they were heartless, but it turns out they were right. You are no better than they were; I just can't believe it took me so long to realize that. I have continually defended you and your actions to my friends and to my brother, but I cannot vouch for you or your character any longer. For that, I am sorry, but this one falls completely on you. I know you'd just love to pin the blame on me, or another one of my friends, but you need to stop deluding yourself. This time, it is your fault. I hope that you will realize this and that you will come back a changed person and a true friend; in fact, I am holding out hope that you do. However, if history is any indication of what will transpire in the future, I doubt that I will ever speak to you again. On Sunday, you chose your selfish lifestyle over me; I told you what needs to be done if you want to remain friends, so it's up to you now. I hope that you won't make the same choice twice, but should you do so, I'd like to leave you with a warning: this type of behavior doesn't fly with anyone with the slightest bit of self-respect. You've made it obvious that you don't give two shits about what happens to me, so I'd like to caution you that you need to make some personal changes before you lose someone that you truly care about. I loved you once and I can love you again (not romantically, of course), but unless you change, then this is goodbye. If it is, then I'll miss you. I wish you well and hope that you find someone who will finally make you want to make some changes in the way you treat others. You may think that you always win, but if you're not careful, you'll end up in the losing column of life.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Dear Anon,
i like you a lot and i know you like me a lot but i know sadly we'll never be together unless destiny lets us. in other news, i also like this other guy but not as much as you and that sounds mean eee but bluh im conflicted sigh

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Dear anonymous,

Yes, there is a huge difference between 12 and 20 gauge. Yes, there is a massive difference between birdshot and slug. No, I am not wrong and you calling me names and giving me attitude isn't helping your case. You're dumb as hell and I have no idea how you even managed to land your job without even knowing the difference between single action and double action.

Dear friend,

No one loves you like I do, and I tell you every day. We, or I, used to laugh at all the funny things you used to do. But now we're older and there isn't anything I can do about it. You're in pain but so am I and I wish it wasn't so that you had to die. So sorry my friend, but where you're going, you can eat all the leftovers, snarf and scarf all the food, run after rabbits or squirrels or whatever it is you do. I'm sorry, it's true, but there's nothing left to do but leave you with a pat on the head and snack for the road, up the stairs to the sky.

Love ya, buddy.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
Dear Anonymous,
I thought you were different but you turned out to be just like everyone else. Maybe you didn't intentionally mean to hurt me, but it still hurt. I'm sad now. I thought we'd be a thing. I thought we had potential. But since it'll be awhile since we see each other..what's the point in flirting? If nothing's going to come out of it, there's no point. I'm sorry. You're probably sorry too. But sorry is such a meaningless word after I've been told it time and time again.

Back