• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish

Years
Granted, but all your encounters will be Level 5 Magikarp with a catch rate of 3.

I wish I could get better at competitive Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Granted, but your stuck facing me forever, and I'm not very challenging.

I wish for a ticket to the Hoenn Battle Frontier

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, but the bag now looks ridiculously huge to accommodate for all the extra storage space. That'd make the trainer sprites preeetty distracting to look at, don't you think? xD

I wish Lava Cookies were real. Just imagine how yummy they'd be!

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Granted but regular chocolate chip cookies now no longer exist.

I wish that Professor Oak could remember his grandson's name.

Years
Granted, but there are so many logs that you can't see his sprite. It just looks like a log cabin.

I wish to find a beautifully made, big crochet Dragonite on the web for a reasonable price that I can purchase and display in my home.

Years
How COULD you do that to my Dragonite?! That's so cruel!

Okay, granted Lucario has a great shiny... but Lilligant's shiny been changed too, its an awful gunky grey and brown with strange spots that look like measles.

I wish for a spin-off series that is a prequel to Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, it tells the story of how he became an Aura Gaurdian and was trained by his master to serve their kingdom.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Granted but they are extremely expensive.
(Oh No, Poor Shiny Lilligant)

I wish that Lilligant had a more extensive movepool.

Last edited:
Years
Granted, but now she gets slow start as her primary ability and truant as her hidden ability.

I wish I could sing as well as Jigglypuff, while still being human and able to speak normal.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Granted, but Incineroar is now a wolf rather than a tiger. =p

I wish shiny Garchomp had a more distinctive color scheme.

Back