Advertiser Content

[ESP/ENG] Spriter and Storyteller willing to learn!

Started by Karbol September 2nd, 2019 10:01 AM
  • 3 replies

Karbol

Not a Clown but The Entire Circus!

Male
The People's Re-Education Camps in the People's Republic of [REDACTED]
Seen September 11th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2019
8 posts
65 Days
Good day everyone!

I wish to make my own ROMHack someday, but I'm lacking a lot of the experience needed for it. (And most of the technical programming knowledge needed...) So I decided to join a group and work for someone else's project as a way of getting more into the matter.

I am very interested in Pokeruby and Pokeemerald projects, but any Gen 3 project is good for me! I am fluent in both english and spanish, so I'm willing to work with either language!

Here is a little demo of some trainer sprites I've been working on for a friend's project. (Yes, I do know that the colors are a bit mismatched, he asked for them to be that way) but I can't really show my writing skills since most of them are... Adult-oriented. But hey, if we finish a project together, I'll have something cool to put instead!

Send me a PM! Or contact me through my Discord: Karbol#6771

See you around!

Karbol

Not a Clown but The Entire Circus!

Male
The People's Re-Education Camps in the People's Republic of [REDACTED]
Seen September 11th, 2019
Posted September 4th, 2019
8 posts
65 Days
Hmmm did you write about ROM Hack but here is Fan-game, using RPG MAKER plus Essentials or PSDK, Unity, etc.
Anyway, your work is very good! Good luck!
My, I seem to have missed that part. Sorry about that! Since you are a mod, you can close the thread if you want~ Thank you for the kind words!
Advertiser Content