• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Grand Tournament OOC thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
What about the couple of accepted people with no posts, have they just been 'kicked' as it were? I'm having enough trouble remembering who's who at the moment. x3

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
What about Quossar or whatever his name is? Kat, you should PM him, because a shiny Eevee in incredibly unfair on us.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Plus he seems to be in a completely different place than us :-/

From what I gathered at least.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
Years
Nah, he's in the same place, at least, I think so.

And if the people who were accepted and haven't posted don't post by tomorrow, they will be kicked [aside from Sharpedochu, since she just signed up yesterday--she'll have more time to post].

I personally wouldn't mind if the Eevee was a normal Eevee--what does anyone think about that? Of course, it would count as his first catch.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i don't mind if it was a normal Eevee... but shiny is just too much imo

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
Also, considering practically every RPer in this RP seems to be currently online It'd be a good time to remind people about the 'Preview Post' button helps to avoid posting conflicts.

Shiny Eevee, no. No shinies, espescially not this early.

Also after the Mankey Boy (XD) battle has finished would it be better to progress?

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
But he completely ignored you, Kat.

Anyways, I think my first catch will be a Pichu... If we're able to catch Pokemon?

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
ya i'm definitely all for progressing after the battle finishes... it would be ideal

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
But he completely ignored you, Kat.

Anyways, I think my first catch will be a Pichu... If we're able to catch Pokemon?

A Pichu, but somebody got a Pikachu as a starter, It's sort of like catching a Charmander. But as long as Kat and Lash are okay with it. ¦\

Trainer Kat

Years
Oh, no, I'm all for being able to catch the other starters. Two people having the same species at some point is totally okay. After all, Jim, we were almost Pichu rivals once. xD

Kat's gonna hold off catching for a tad. Though, surprise surprise, her first catch is gonna be a Gastly. [NOT Meowth?! :-O]

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
i haven't decided my first pokemon... its between Slakoth, Nidoran, andddd MANKEY! XDDDDD

Trainer Kat

Years
ROFL!!!
xDD

You know, what's really funny is that he got Chimchar. I hadn't even noticed until Fen pointed it out. xD

By the way, I PMed Quasar, asking him to change the color of his Eevee. Hopefully he'll listen.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
lmao ya when i realized you gave Oni, Chimchar. I just shook my head in disappointment saying "oh man... this ones too easy...." rofl

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
I posted in the RP.

It ws originally a... A... I can't remember... Some grass Pokemon, I think, I asked to change.

Jim

Dinner
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 25, 2011
A Mankey would just be the best, espescially if it started to sniff around 'Mankey-boy".

I may catch a couple of things quite early because I don't plan for my characterless Totodile too evolve. But at the moment he's happy attacking my bag. Whatever I catch will more than likely be a Pokemon that can learn lots of attacks from all different types. (i.e how Nidoran can learn Thunderbolt via TM etc.)

How will TMs work? There should be a move tutor in each new town that teaches any one of your Pokemon one of three moves XD (Somewhere along the line, probably Vermillion/Cerulean could be a Thunderbolt, Flamethrower Icebeam) [/rantaboutnothing]

Either way, as long as Totodile gets to learn Iron tail, I'm happy. Also I may get a Mewoth, I love Meowths as long as they WALK ON FOUR LEGS! Ever since the anime, every art and game sprite has depiced it as a bipedal (two legged) Pokemon and I'm sick of it ;_;

Edit: My first Pokemon will be a Skitty ^_^ It can learn things like Thunder,bolt, Ice Beam etc. It's cute too <3 (And it must learn Double Team >D)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
haha ya, good point, Jim. I've decided that the only pokes i'm gonna catch in this RP are ones who's eyes are half closed or look like they're tired all the time. I.e. Slakoth, Numel, Torkoal, Croagunk, (Medicham)? that should be entertaining... awhole team of pokes that look like Fen

Trainer Kat

Years
Originally I had Oni with Torchic. Though, I don't blame you for wanting to switch. I don't care much for Torchic either. e_e

I think I may keep the rest of my Pokemon a surprise. xD Though, I always catch pretty much the same Pokemon, so it won't be too hard to guess.

...Mt. Moon, here I come. xDD

EDIT: Ahaha, Evkay, you should catch Uxie when we can start getting legends. xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2013
rofl Uxie would be perfect! i've been lookin down the pokedex to see who there is... I have to get out of my battle time warp before i can catch pokemon though... lol

Trainer Kat

Years
Yeah, as soon as you said it, I went straight to Serebii to find a good legend. xD

Spinda could possibly work. It looks dizzy, rather than tired, but hey...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back