The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Art & Design
Resource Gen VII Pokémon GBA Sprite Repository (64x64)

Art & Design For visual art, photography, and music! Pokémon related or not, showcase or discuss anything related to the visual or musical arts.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old May 26th, 2016 (11:20 AM).
tiggytiggy122's Avatar
tiggytiggy122 tiggytiggy122 is offline
ThatGamerSype
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to tiggytiggy122
Why hello, everyone! Sype here. Earlier today, I decided to give a shot at drawing Litten, the fire-type starter for Alola, as a gba-style sprite. I seemed to have gotten it finished, and yet, it could use some touch ups. I decided to make a thread for other people who want to show their sprites of newly confirmed Pokémon as they're shown. I'm not so picky about the size, as I will admit, litten's a bit too big, however, it's cool to see Litten formatted down to GBA. I'd see we should get a group project going, here, and show what us Spriters are capable of :p.



Have fun!
__________________
So what? I have a crush on Serena. I don't care if she's from an anime. That don't change the fact that I'd bang her in an instant. She's mine, ALL mine, and you can all piss off.

Have a nice day!
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #27    
Old May 27th, 2016 (7:03 AM). Edited May 27th, 2016 by Nina.
Versekr Dark's Avatar
Versekr Dark Versekr Dark is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 110
Este sirve:



Que le cambio:



O this:

Reply With Quote
  #28    
Old May 27th, 2016 (5:14 PM).
tiggytiggy122's Avatar
tiggytiggy122 tiggytiggy122 is offline
ThatGamerSype
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to tiggytiggy122
Love, just love the fact that the 1st person to ever make a thread on this gets totally ignored, and all the other archives like this get the popularity. Whatever, just the way it goes, I guess. BTW, those of you who do see this, feel free to take my sprite and make any changes you need to to make it better, just don't claim it as yours. As it would seem I was the 1st person on the web to ever do this from my research, I would highly appreciate it. Also, I'm getting started on Rowlet, so feel free to make your own and post it or give me some feedback, thanks!
__________________
So what? I have a crush on Serena. I don't care if she's from an anime. That don't change the fact that I'd bang her in an instant. She's mine, ALL mine, and you can all piss off.

Have a nice day!
Reply With Quote
  #29    
Old May 27th, 2016 (5:24 PM). Edited May 27th, 2016 by Nina.
Nina's Avatar
Nina Nina is offline
striving for life
DSC
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Arkansas
Age: 25
Gender: Female
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark View Post
-snip-
Try not to double triple post ok? Just edit your last post with any new additions if it's been less than a day inbetween posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggytiggy122 View Post
Love, just love the fact that the 1st person to ever make a thread on this gets totally ignored, and all the other archives like this get the popularity. Whatever, just the way it goes, I guess. BTW, those of you who do see this, feel free to take my sprite and make any changes you need to to make it better, just don't claim it as yours. As it would seem I was the 1st person on the web to ever do this from my research, I would highly appreciate it. Also, I'm getting started on Rowlet, so feel free to make your own and post it or give me some feedback, thanks!
I have merged your thread with the already existing Gen. 7 Pokémon GBA Sprite Repository.
__________________

See my art here!
Freelance Illustrator
Paired to Captain Ellie
Sister to: Rika & Ana
My sons: Kyle & Zappy
Moderator of Art & Design
The New CrewPC Discord
Reply With Quote
  #30    
Old May 27th, 2016 (6:16 PM).
tiggytiggy122's Avatar
tiggytiggy122 tiggytiggy122 is offline
ThatGamerSype
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Gender: Male
Posts: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to tiggytiggy122
Well, technically, it wasn't already existing, as this was the 1st one made on PC. But thank you anyway, I appreciate it.
__________________
So what? I have a crush on Serena. I don't care if she's from an anime. That don't change the fact that I'd bang her in an instant. She's mine, ALL mine, and you can all piss off.

Have a nice day!
Reply With Quote
  #31    
Old May 27th, 2016 (6:52 PM).
Versekr Dark's Avatar
Versekr Dark Versekr Dark is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina View Post
Try not to double triple post ok? Just edit your last post with any new additions if it's been less than a day inbetween posts.



I have merged your thread with the already existing Gen. 7 Pokémon GBA Sprite Repository.
Ok, ya entendí
Reply With Quote
  #32    
Old May 27th, 2016 (9:18 PM).
BlackWhiteRobin's Avatar
BlackWhiteRobin BlackWhiteRobin is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 513
I redid my Litten back sprites a little.



And I (drastically) improved Versekr Dark's back sprites for Popplio and Rowlet. Though I feel Popplio's backsprite is smaller compared to the two starters. I might draw one from scratch. :D



__________________

Reply With Quote
  #33    
Old May 28th, 2016 (5:15 PM).
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiggytiggy122 View Post
Why hello, everyone! Sype here. Earlier today, I decided to give a shot at drawing Litten, the fire-type starter for Alola, as a gba-style sprite. I seemed to have gotten it finished, and yet, it could use some touch ups. I decided to make a thread for other people who want to show their sprites of newly confirmed Pokémon as they're shown. I'm not so picky about the size, as I will admit, litten's a bit too big, however, it's cool to see Litten formatted down to GBA. I'd see we should get a group project going, here, and show what us Spriters are capable of :p.



Have fun!
Now, people should choose if this sprite should replace the "featured" Litten front sprite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark View Post
Este sirve:



Que le cambio:



O this:

I'll be considering this for the inaugural placeholder ME sprites which I'll be asking for people's opinion first...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWhiteRobin View Post
I redid my Litten back sprites a little.



And I (drastically) improved Versekr Dark's back sprites for Popplio and Rowlet. Though I feel Popplio's backsprite is smaller compared to the two starters. I might draw one from scratch. :D



Thanks for the QC! They are now posted in the OP...

Now guys, I would like to ask for your opinion about the inaugural placeholder ME sprites that I will be featuring here:



I will post the credits once you think they deserve a spot... For now, it will only be for the front sprites since some of them doesn't have a "proper" back sprites... Thanks!
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #34    
Old May 29th, 2016 (5:58 AM).
AdityaZet's Avatar
AdityaZet AdityaZet is offline
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Bekasi, Indonesia
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Posts: 16
Can i reequest? Please.. I search Many Website to got the Perfect forme Zygarde FrontBack Sprite.. I can't Create a Sprite.. So, Can i request Perfect Form Zygarde (Front-Back) Please..
Spoiler:
So.. Please..

Please..

Indonesian Player.. And my name is Aditya Ramdhani.. Sorry if my English is bad
Reply With Quote
  #35    
Old May 29th, 2016 (12:07 PM).
wally-217's Avatar
wally-217 wally-217 is offline
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Yorkshire, UK
Gender: Male
Posts: 95
This thread needs much stricter QC in my opinion. The existing sprites are very inconsistently sized and I think Mr DS's quidelines should be transferred over. If it's just because it's early days then never mind. And I wouldn't get too hung up about having people vote or offering numerous alternate sprites. This shouldn't be the place for that, you should trust your eye - if it doesn't fit, then dont accept it.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36    
Old May 29th, 2016 (1:55 PM).
BluRose BluRose is offline
practicing asmagic
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: hyakkoku city
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Timid
Posts: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by wally-217 View Post
This thread needs much stricter QC in my opinion. The existing sprites are very inconsistently sized and I think Mr DS's quidelines should be transferred over. If it's just because it's early days then never mind. And I wouldn't get too hung up about having people vote or offering numerous alternate sprites. This shouldn't be the place for that, you should trust your eye - if it doesn't fit, then dont accept it.
it would very likely be early day things <3
do we even have an official height/weight on the new starters?
either way, i'm thinking that all of them would be fine back-sprite-wise (rowlet might be a tad too large relatively), but the front sprites are a little itty-bitty too large as-is imo
i mean look


__________________
let's go somewhere i don't know yet
Reply With Quote
  #37    
Old May 30th, 2016 (3:40 PM).
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdityaZet View Post
Can i reequest? Please.. I search Many Website to got the Perfect forme Zygarde FrontBack Sprite.. I can't Create a Sprite.. So, Can i request Perfect Form Zygarde (Front-Back) Please..
Spoiler:
So.. Please..

Please..

Indonesian Player.. And my name is Aditya Ramdhani.. Sorry if my English is bad
I'm sorry because I forgot to mention that requests are not allowed... Sprites here are voluntarily submitted or submissions via invitation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wally-217 View Post
This thread needs much stricter QC in my opinion. The existing sprites are very inconsistently sized and I think Mr DS's quidelines should be transferred over. If it's just because it's early days then never mind. And I wouldn't get too hung up about having people vote or offering numerous alternate sprites. This shouldn't be the place for that, you should trust your eye - if it doesn't fit, then dont accept it.
We will be using the guidelines from Chaos Rush and MrDollSteak here in the near future (don't worry, I already got their permission to use them)... But for now, since we still don't have the official information with respect to the sizes of the species, I can't just implement them right away...

Inaugural sprites for every species will be accepted right away until a "better" sprite will be submitted... About the voting, that's the difference of this thread with the existing resource threads because I myself is not good in QC so I will be needing some help from others with regards to QC... But that doesn't mean that I can't look into the sprites in terms of the quality, I just need "expert's" opinions in order to avoid some conflicts...

Actually, my original plan is to make this thread AFTER the official list and info of Gen. 7 species will be released... But due to some contributors submitting their sprites to other threads like the Gen. 6 resource thread, I decided to do this right away in order to properly organize them as early as now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluRose View Post
it would very likely be early day things <3
do we even have an official height/weight on the new starters?
either way, i'm thinking that all of them would be fine back-sprite-wise (rowlet might be a tad too large relatively), but the front sprites are a little itty-bitty too large as-is imo
i mean look


You're right, usually the starters have the same frame size... Though we have to re-check the sprites after the info will be revealed just to be sure...
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #38    
Old June 1st, 2016 (8:15 AM). Edited June 1st, 2016 by Versekr Dark.
Versekr Dark's Avatar
Versekr Dark Versekr Dark is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 110
Mega Tyranitar:



Mega Sceptile:

Reply With Quote
  #39    
Old June 2nd, 2016 (1:36 PM). Edited June 3rd, 2016 by Kevin RDS.
Kevin RDS Kevin RDS is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 35
Wild Lunala appeared!

Go Lunala!

Reply With Quote
  #40    
Old June 2nd, 2016 (3:34 PM). Edited June 3rd, 2016 by Deltakirby.
Deltakirby's Avatar
Deltakirby Deltakirby is offline
An Alolan Exeggutor
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Under an alolan exeggutor
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Posts: 118
Professor Kukui gives you a pokedex!
A Rotom merged with it!


Credits to pokesprietie for the original

Just need to QC the backsprite to be gen 4 like
__________________
The Chat
Reply With Quote
  #41    
Old June 2nd, 2016 (6:03 PM).
curiters's Avatar
curiters curiters is offline
Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by infatuation.
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
Posts: 313
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltakirby View Post
Professor Kukui gives you a pokedex!
A Rotom merged with it!


Credits to pokesprietie for the original
dex rotom all i need is the back sprite and icon :D <3
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #42    
Old June 3rd, 2016 (6:56 AM).
Versekr Dark's Avatar
Versekr Dark Versekr Dark is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 110
Mega Mewtwo X e Y

Front Sprite Normal

Back Sprite 140%





They are good or I have to change something ?
Reply With Quote
  #43    
Old June 3rd, 2016 (2:15 PM). Edited June 4th, 2016 by Kevin RDS.
Kevin RDS Kevin RDS is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 35
Solgaleo!!!

Reply With Quote
  #44    
Old June 3rd, 2016 (4:15 PM). Edited June 4th, 2016 by Versekr Dark.
Versekr Dark's Avatar
Versekr Dark Versekr Dark is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 110
Solgaleo 256x64


Missing something, or something Change





Although not stay, could give me your opinion?
Reply With Quote
  #45    
Old June 3rd, 2016 (9:01 PM).
Lance32497's Avatar
Lance32497 Lance32497 is offline
LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Criscanto town-Ginoa Region xD
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 793
I know these are not as good as others' sprites, but still I'm gonna share it.

Spoiler:







__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Scrollbar appears
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #46    
Old June 3rd, 2016 (11:09 PM).
Seth1353's Avatar
Seth1353 Seth1353 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark View Post
Solgaleo 256x64


Missing something, or something Change






Although not stay, could give me your opinion?
That looks really good man I just have some feedback, in my opinion I think you should remove the lower part of the legs and make the rest of the Sprite bigger
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #47    
Old June 4th, 2016 (4:44 AM). Edited June 4th, 2016 by Versekr Dark.
Versekr Dark's Avatar
Versekr Dark Versekr Dark is offline
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Gender: Male
Posts: 110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1353 View Post
That looks really good man I just have some feedback, in my opinion I think you should remove the lower part of the legs and make the rest of the Sprite bigger

Thank you very much for your opinion , I will try to do


Algo así:






Reply With Quote
  #48    
Old June 4th, 2016 (5:49 PM).
Seth1353's Avatar
Seth1353 Seth1353 is offline
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark View Post
Thank you very much for your opinion , I will try to do


Algo así:






Good job man I really like it!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #49    
Old June 4th, 2016 (6:57 PM).
thedarkdragon11's Avatar
thedarkdragon11 thedarkdragon11 is offline
New World Pirate
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Raftel, New World
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Posts: 617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark View Post
Mega Tyranitar:



Mega Sceptile:

Nice! For Mega Tyranitar back sprite, I think you should zoom more and make the view above the arms only... For the Mega Scptile back sprite, I think you should also zoom a little bit but only remove the waist... I also prefer the other pose of Mega Sceptile front sprite that you posted in the Gen. 6 resource thread before... Once fixed, they will be the inaugural sprites for those placeholders... Maybe if the back sprites are done well, you can try submitting them to the Gen. 6 resource thread then...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin RDS View Post
Wild Lunala appeared!

Go Lunala!

Great! They will replace the current featured sprite since this one has a back sprite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltakirby View Post
Professor Kukui gives you a pokedex!
A Rotom merged with it!


Credits to pokesprietie for the original

Just need to QC the backsprite to be gen 4 like
Yes, and I think you should also try comparing some colors (both regular and shiny) from the Sugimori-color resource thread to make it similar to the other Rotom sprites...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark View Post
Mega Mewtwo X e Y

Front Sprite Normal

Back Sprite 140%





They are good or I have to change something ?
They can be the inaugural placeholder sprites but again, the back sprites should be cropped and zoomed because I think they look more like a Gen. 5 back sprites... Try cropping up to the arm-level and make them larger... Since you sprite well, I think the biggest problem for fixing them would be how to repose them in order to fit... Other than that, I can make them the inaugural placeholder sprites...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin RDS View Post
Solgaleo!!!

Try cropping the back sprite a little bit more and they'll be a candidate for the inaugural sprite...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance32497 View Post
I know these are not as good as others' sprites, but still I'm gonna share it.

Spoiler:







Thank you for sharing them here... Surely, the icons will be featured... I'll also make the sprites as a candidate as a featured sprite... They're good, but I think the Popplio sprite stands out...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark View Post
Thank you very much for your opinion , I will try to do


Algo así:






This is also nice, try cropping the back sprite a little bit more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark






These are posted from the Gen. 6 resource thread and they will be the inaugural placeholder sprites... You did well for the back sprites here IMO...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark



Also from the Gen. 6 resource thread... Complete Zygarde will also be featured... I like the back sprite and the colors of your Mega Diancie here... Try using those in place of the ones you have posted here before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Versekr Dark
Also from the Gen. 6 resource thread... The 2nd front sprite is what I'm saying from my response above that I like more... Try fixing them and they might even make it to the Gen. 6 resource thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
Icon sprites!

These are icon sprites for Mega's currently not included in the OP. All are indexed and have two different frames.

Mega Aggron

Mega Alakazam

Mega Altaria

Mega Ampharos

Mega Blaziken

Mega Diancie

Mega Garchomp

Primal Groudon

Mega Gyarados

Primal Kyogre

Mega Latias

Mega Latios

Mega Lopunny

Mega Medicham

Mega Metagross

Mega Mewtwo X

Mega Mewtwo Y

Mega Rayquaza

Mega Sceptile

Mega Swampert

Mega Tyranitar


Credits to Vendily for the two Mewtwo sprites and the Diancie sprite.
Credits to Mike39201 for the Sceptile sprite.
The rest of the icon sprites I made myself, using the mega icon sprites from The Pokémon Wiki as bases, so credits to them as well.
These sprites will be used as the placeholder icons for the MEs/PRs not yet included in the Gen. 6 resource thread...

Thank you for the contributions... Within the next few weeks, I'll be more active here...
__________________
I'm still hoping that one day, I'll be contributing something helpful and significant to every ROM hackers out there...
Reply With Quote
  #50    
Old June 4th, 2016 (7:25 PM). Edited June 5th, 2016 by Kevin RDS.
Kevin RDS Kevin RDS is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 35
Hello, you said cropping a little bit?... Like this?

Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 10:55 PM.