• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark Willson

Unsurprising to Mark, Valorie accepted his challange. Fantastic! Mark could show off how much he had improved to her... He wanted to do this for a long time now... considering that Mark practically looked up to the girl and of course did have a crush on her. It was all or nothing. Mark noticed the other Valorie mocking the real one and couldn't help but get irritated. It was bound to get Val flustered and he really didn't want her to be in a bad mood during the battle. It didn't help that Mark kind of got a bit flustered himself with the whole comment on Val loving him. Sheesh... some Pokemon...

Valorie called out a Flygon to battle for her. The last time Mark faced a Dragon was... well... against Val back at the beach. Len didn't fare too well at the time... and besides, Len would have a disadvantage since there wasn't any water around. That and he wasn't fully trained to deal with what he assumed was a fully evolved Pokemon. Time for the next best thing...

"Alright then! I'll make sure things won't be as easy as last time Val! Go Commodore!" Mark shouted as he threw Commodore's Pokeball to bring it into the ring. Commodore leaned his head toward Flygon and just floated there. Mark walked up to Commodore for a moment and handed him a Lum berry, just in case. He only had a few Lum berries from the time he went to the mountains, so his supplies would be limited until he grew more. Mark's preparations were complete.

"Alright Val! Lets see how we've both improved! I'm not holding back!" Mark said cheerfully.

Years
Yuri sighed. "We left our trainers somewhere... For all we know, they could have went somewhere else. I shouldn't have left them..." She frowned. "But anyway, we sure would love your help!" She sighed again. I'm starting to sound like Rosemary... I hope she's okay... she thought nervously.

Lumina frowned and walked away from the Heracross, mad about being ignored. "Mean mister!" she huffed. Molly sighed and rolled her eyes. She looked around nervously. I hope that Primrose doesn't get lost too... I need to find Holly.

Primrose ran around the forest anxiously, looking around. "If I don'tf fine Rosemary, Yuri will kill me! If looks could kill, then I'd be dead already," she muttered. The Pichu frowned when she heard crying. She walked into the bushes, hoping to see Rosemary.

Holly paced around. "Where are Molly and Lumina? I hope Lumina didn't get hurt..." She looked up at Kayla nervously. "Maybe we should go look for them." Kayla shook her head. "No way! I'm never going back there!" Holly ignored her and grabbed her wrist. "Come on," she said, pulling Kayla along with her. Kayla glared at the girl. "For someone so small, you sure are strong." Holly ignored the comment.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
The Cafeteria
Nemo's fingers stopped at Ty's words, as a berry was pushed to her lips. A few silent moments pass while she slowly chews the fruity flesh of the berry and slides one over to Cassie, who chews it as slowly as her mistress, as they share a glance at each other. The young woman drew her gaze to meet the boy's, in a challenging glare reminiscent of those preparing to battle.

"Are you saying I don't take care of my Pokemon?"

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
(My apologies for being away for a while - I have been quite busy with things and hadn't had enough time to sit down to read all of your posts and to write my own post. Well, I'm back now! I'll try my very best to keep up.)

Yuki, after keeping her Pokeball, followed behind the hyperactive Kiki and the other Pokemon. She tried keeping up with the girl, but she was already too far ahead for her to easily catch up. Yuki also felt quite tired after all that commotion, so she slowed down and walked back to her friends in her own time. Suddenly, she remembered Andy and quickened her pace.

She finally arrived back at Raikou dorm and to her friends and their Pokemon. "O-oh…I'm so sorry guys…for holding all of you up…and making you worry..." Yuki apologized, "I-I…just needed some time…to rest up from…all that running just now…"

She sat down gently on the bed next to Andy and turned to face her now-awake friend. "…Um…how are you, Andy? It seems that…your headache's gone… Uh…is…is there anything I can do…?" Yuki looked at Andy with concern in her light-blue eyes.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Mana Murasaki
The Espeon girl
Arriving at the Academy

"Fox... cut that out..." the black haired girl said to a male Glaceon as he stared at the pokemon from another trainer. "Your Glaceon is being rude." the boy said to her. "hehe~ i'm sorry, he doesn't mean it, right Fox?" the girl asked her Glaceon with an embaressed smile that spreaded over her face. "(Ofcourse i mean it, Mana.)" Fox replied on her, making the boy look weirdly at her because he only heard Glaceon talk Pokemon while she seemed to understand him.

"You might stay out of my sight in the Academy, you're lucky you're a girl, i would've punched you if you weren't." the boy glared at Mana which pissed Fox even more off. "E-ehhh?" Mana showed her most cutest expression, and while doing this she used her abilty "attract" on him.

"W-what?!" the boy first stared angry at her, but then seemed to be more in love with her than angry. "Ah, you know? don't worry about it, i can't stay angry at a beautiful girl like you." his attitude suddenly had changed. "r-really? thank you!" Mana picked her Glaceon up and ran away while waving at him. "(And this... all because i accidentally trew limonade over his Pokemon...)" Fox sighed. "You gotta be careful next time..." Mana said to him as she rubbed her long and wildy black hair out of her face when they had stopped.

"We've arrived~" Mana said as he kitty looking eyes started to sparkle. "Finally! wooo!~" Mana cheered.

"(What shall we do first?)" Fox asked her when Mana ran from the boat. "Meow~" Mana let herself fall in the grass and ignored his question. "(Mana?)" Fox came closer, only to see she had fallen asleep. "(It can't be helped...)" Fox's teeth started to glow and bited her in her leg. "a-ahhhh! coooldddddd!" Mana immediately jumped up and pouted. "(I asked you what we are going to do first.)" Fox sat down forward her.

"Let's go take a look at our appartment." She suggested, acting more humanly now. The two continued to the Entei dorms thanks to the map she had gotten over the post. "Here it is." She opened the door and saw many students walking around, and this time, they didn't glare at her. "Hello there, are you new?" a girl asked her. "Y-yes!" Mana answered timid on the girl, hiding her face a little. "I see! welcome to the Pokemon Trainer Academy!" and the girl ran away.

"...this is... awesome!" Mana smiled widely as she glanced and Fox who had the same expression. "(What about Felicity? shouldn't she enjoy this too?)" Fox asked his trainer. "She's worn out from the battle this morning, but sure, she've been there for me since i was a baby, she should see my first steps into this school." Mana grabbed a Pokeball out of her belt and trew it up. "time to come out, Felicity."

An Espeon came out of the Pokeball and yawned before opening her eyes. "(Morning~)" She said, she took a look around and noticed they had arrived already. "(Ah, so we are here, huh?)" she said. "Yup!" Mana opened her door and saw her room looked it was already used since the bed was cleaned and made, and the room looked cheerfull equipped.

"So, now we've seen this, we can take a look outside." Mana had her hands in her waists after she placed her bags with stuff near the closet. "(Already?!)" both of the Eevee evolutions shouted, then sighed. "Let's go." Mana left the room, followed by her Espeon and Glaceon.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
KIYOKO
570.png

Health:
Full

None

Held Item(s):
None

Chapter One:
'Fateful' Encounters

Part Two

Kiyoko took notice of the other illusionary Pokemon, though she was quickly returned to a ball. He now saw that a battle was about to begin. Confused, Kiyoko decided to ask the one person he actually trusted. He reached up and tugged at the end of Valroie's skirt, hoping to get her full attention. "Why are you fighting that guy? I thought you liked him...!"

Fixed Float!

BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:
Welcoming PTA's New Groomer, Ty!

Part Four

Ty responded to the glare with... A sigh. "No, no no no... I'm the new groomer here... I do it because it makes Pokemon happy and it also makes them look and feel beautiful..." Averting his gaze from the glaring girl, he instead reached his hand down toward the Absol, allowing it to smell his had. Distracted by this gesture, his voice sounded more quiet as he continued, "I just really like Pokemon..." The Cyndaquil, quivering now at the ferocity of this girl, climbed from the table to the top of his trainer's head.

Fixed Float!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
The Cafeteria

Nemo's gaze softened at the sentiment of Ty's words, though she couldn't help but smirk at the quivering Cyndaquil; they certainly didn't make people or Pokemon like back in Pyrite, that was for sure. With a nod to Cassie, the Absol's black snout sniffed the hand of the young man and gave a nod of approval in response. Cassie's approval was enough for Nemo to trust the boy, for now; the silent creature had never done her wrong before, and had a surprising amount of intelligence.

"Alright, sorry. I've never heard of a Pokemon groomer before." She apologized with a similar nod of her head, and offered her hand to the older boy. "What do you actually do? Would I have to pay?" She asks again, mindful of the contents of her belt; she hadn't brought a lot of money with her to the island, and frivolities weren't something she was eager to spend it on. There was specifically a Pokemon she was looking out for that required an elemental stone, and those things were ridiculously expensive.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:

Part Five

"No, I don't need any money... I enjoy it, and so do Pokemon... Pokemon with fur anyways." He reached into his side bag and pulled out a dark brush, used a lot but still looking brand new. He then (hopefully without being cut by Absol's blade-ear) picked up the Pokemon, placing it in his lap. Before brushing, he instead began to affectionately pet it and brush his hand through it's fur. The silence was pretty relaxing, to Ty anyways. He picked up the brush and began to groom the Absol's think fur with slow, gentle strokes.

Fixed Float!

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Catches hugged Kiki back when the girl put her arms around him, after which he cartwheeled all the way to Shawn's room, stopping only when they reached the door, his entire body quivering with excitement. Catches rushed in and tackled Andy as soon as Shawn opened the door for Kiki and him. Andy took the tackle with a look of true shock on his face. "So you w-weren't back in your pokéball...?" Andy looked like he was about to freak out but instead let out a breath of relief. "Well... Just as long as you're here now." At that, Andy looked up at Shawn while Catches clung to his waist, crying out with happiness. "Great, thanks to you guys! I could swear I never even had a head-ache now!" With that said, he chuckled aloud only to be hugged by Kiki. Much like Catches, only with a little more tenderness, Andy hugged Kiki back before she could get away.
"Of course I am! It couldn't be any other way...!" Andy said this with conviction as to convince himself even more-so than the others that there had been no serious threat from the headache. While he was hugging Kiki however, Andy heard the voice that had been absent since he'd woken up. Andy let the hug collapse as Yuki sat on the bed, looking at her with an unreadable expression on his face. That was only for a moment though, as when she spoke to him, his expression blossomed into that of a jovial grin. "Hey, don't apologize... I'm the one who caused all this trouble after all...!" Noticing the worry marring Yuki's face, Andy reached over to take her hand gently. He didn't want her to be concerned for him at all. He didn't deserve that kind of attention. "And listen, I'm just fine... You shouldn't worry about me." Andy thought for a moment about her last question for a brief moment. "Just smile, and I'll be happy. Okay?" Andy was really very thankful for his friend's concern, but he felt he didn't deserve it for some reason or another. He couldn't put his finger on why, but he had the overwhelming urge to yell "Stop /looking/ at me!!!" and run out the door of the room. But he didn't. That would have been crazy now that he had friends like the ones around him.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy Vincent
Raikou Dorm

Jimmy was sitting in his dorm room, looking puzzled and upset. He no longer had his Raikou Dorm jacket on, and in its place was his trademark black leather one. All of his Pokémon were inside their Pokéballs, so it was just him in the room. He was wondering why that had to happen. That? Well, here's the thing: his mother, who had previously left him stranded on Oak Island with no money at all and unknowingly set him off on a journey to become a strong Pokémon trainer, was now forcing him to quit and go back to Saffron. The reason, the rebellious-looking oy could not quite work out yet. Judging by how little he knew his mother, she was someone impulsive and disgustingly selfish, so what he could tell was that it certainly wasn't for Jimmy's good.

But he was nowhere near giving up on it. Whatever his mom wanted, he was not going to let her have her way so easily, not after everythign she had done to him. He would fight for his dream. He would meet the legendary Pokémon some day, and he would become the strongest trainer ever.

He heard that a new counselor had arrived at the school. He didn't like the idea of counseling, but for the time being, meeting him (or her) was his only choice. He got up from bed and headed for the door. Next stop: Counselor's office.

Alice Crenshaw
Entei Dorm

Alice slowly opened her eyes. She was in her bed, all tucked, with no memory of her having arrived there, her nose felt clogged, and her head was killing her. She grabbed a tissue from her bedside table, and blew her nose. Eww... she thought as she threw the mucus-impregnated tissue away in a bin. She clumsily got out of bed, grabbing her head. The pain was unbearable. She went to the small bathroom in her room, and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Oh, my!" she said in a very nasal voice, "I'm a mess! I must have got sick!"

YOU DON'T FRICKIN' SAY She rubbed her reddish eyes and took some ibuprofen hoping it would make her head go easy on her. After doing her business there, Alice left the bathroom, coughing. She grabbed her Entei Dorm Jacket and a red scarf and put both of them on. There. Much better.

She called Jello out of her Pokéball. The purple Solosis asked for his trainer's health, and she claimed she was feeling better. Then she added she was going for a walk, to which Jello agreed. Alice left her room, ready to go back outside and hoping it didn't get worse. Shivering, she and her Pokémon proceeded to make their way out of the Entei Dorm building.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

Heracross nods. 'It's settled then! Lucas will be happy to help you out!' Heracross lowers his horn to allow Yuri hop on it. Aipom peeks his head to the other side of Heracross and notices a Candle waddling away as it huffing walking toward a floating pink ball. Aipom gets excited and runs over to it and begins hopping around. 'YOUR THE GHOST! YOUR THE GHOST! YOUR THE GHOST!'. Aipom making several chimp screeches while bouncing onto it's tail. Lucas stands up and walks over to the pink ball and looks at it.

'Wow...I've never seen Pokemon like these before...You are definitely not from Kanto anyway!' Lucas moves his hand closer to the floating ball to pet it. 'I wonder if you guys have trainers?'

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
The Cafeteria

Nemo's azure eyebrow rose high on her forehead, as she watched the young man attempt to pull the one hundred pound, four foot tall creature into his lap. Even if Cassie didn't have a strange demeanor, the attempt would have made her laugh; Absol did not appreciate being manhandled any more than any other cat. As Ty's hands attempted to lift Cassie towards him, the ivory feline let out a small growl from between black lips and swatted them away with the back of her paw.

She shot a glare of her crimson at the groomer and instead padded around the table, sitting beside Ty and turning her back to allow him to groom her fur; on her terms only. With that issue resolved, Nemo decides to continue the conversation. "Do you train, or just groom?" The teen asked, as she popped another spicy berry into her mouth.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
BAG
Spoiler:
TYLER SMITH

Pokémon:
155.png

Healthy

Held Item(s):
xtransceiver.png

Chapter One:

Part Five

After the 'threatening' situation ended, Ty continued to groom the Absol. The girl spoke up with a question, so he looked up. "Huh? Oh... I don't battle, or at least I never have. But Hono and I get plenty of exercise." He continued his grooming with the brush for a few moments longer before he finished, emptying the hair from his brush before putting it away. He gave the Absol a few pets before saying, "There, now go show your trainer how you look." After this, he returned his attention to the girl, continuing, "I used to groom Pokemon back in Goldenrod, Johto... I actually won an award somewhat recently for Hono being groomed so well, and we weren't even in the event!"

Fixed Float!

Years
Yuri smiled and jumped onto the bug's horn. She turned to the other pokemon. "Let's go find our trainers! I'm sure that Primrose will find Rosemary!" She scowled. I hope... she added mentally. She looked at the other pokemon. I hope that Primrose finds Rosemary soon...

Lumina looked up at the Aipom and started to cry. "Scary monkey!" She used Ember on the monkey and ran towards Molly. The Munna sighed and picked Lumina up with Psychic. She rocked the Litwick gently. "It's okay, Lumina..." She looked at Lucas and nodded. Lumina slowly stopped crying.

Primrose walked into the bushes and smiled when she saw Rosemary. "There you are! I've been looking for you!" Rosemary gasped. "Yay! Someone found me! This is awesome!" She started to walk away. Primrose sighed and led the Skitty in the right direction. "They're this way," she said, sighing in relief.

Kayla stared at the entrance to the forest. "I'm not going in there..." She backed away from the forest slowly, but Holly pushed her towards it. "Come on, Kayla. You have to conquer this... phobia you have of the forest. Nothing's going to happen!" Kayla glared at her. "This is not a phobia! A phobia is an irrational fear! My fear of the forest is not irrational! What's irrational is you being scared of people!" Holly scowled and pushed Kayla into the forest. "You need to shut up," she muttered, blinking away tears.

dcjboi

With Quiet Courage
Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2022
Wyatt Wyvern (Raikou Dorm)
Raikou Dorm --> Room 94
As Wyatt unlocked the door to his room, the soreness in his leg reminded him to rush so he could lay down for a bit. He swung his room door wide open with little hesitation. He changed out of his clothes into a t-shirt and some PJ pants. He threw his jacket on top of the chair that resided in the other side of the room and he hopped on the bed and relax his limbs and he sunk into his mattress with a sigh of relief. He had forgotten to close the door but it didn't bother him one bit as his eyes fogged up and he became one step closer to slumber. Without delay, Wyatt soon was sprawled across his bed in a deep, dreamless sleep.When he awoke he slipped on some pants and his jacket and wandered off onto the beach, maybe to battle some wild pokemon and maybe even meet a new trainer. Wyatt walked out of Room 94 with a drowsy look and and before his closed his door he paused, slightly reluctant to leave and partially wanting to go back to sleep but he was determined to become a better trainer to prove his family in Goldenrod wrong. He wasn't just some idiot who had gotten lucky to have made it to his academy and no one was going to stop him from demonstrating his abilities.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Roxas Jaden Asakura
near the Dorms

Roxas walked out of the forest with Obilivio by his side. "I guess we got really lost there..." Roxas rubbed the back of his head and glanced at his Lucario. "You fail so hard at times..." Obilivio smirked and walked to the dorms.

"Hehe, you can't even see that you like a girl..." Obilivio whispered. "What?" Roxas appearently heard this and glared at him. "I don't like anyone." Roxas coldly stared at him which made him smirk even more and turned into chuckling. "You're lying to yourself~" Obilivo said, Roxas stayed quiet. "W-whatever, think what you wanna think." Roxas pouted and crossed his arms.

"Talking about girls, i think i see Alice." Obilivio said as he stared at red haired girl, coming their way. "H-huh?" Roxas took a better look and started to walk over to her, followed by Obilivio who finally stopped bothering Roxas. he likes trolling him

"hey Alice, how are you doing?" Roxas approached her but soon found out she... didn't look healty. "Alice?" Roxas came too close with his face and felt her forehead with his. "... you have fever..." Roxas kind of glared at her but didn't meant that mean. "you're sick, what are you doing outside?" Roxas asked her worried.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 2, 2014
Lucas McGuire - Forest

A fireball had made contact with Aipom's face. Causing him to bounce back and shake his head. Beginning to throw a little tantrum, Heracross holds Aipom back. Lucas proceeds to pet the Munna while looking at the Litwick. He turns to look at the Lillipup on Heracross's horn wagging its tail.

'I'm guessing we're helping these three out then huh Heracross?' Lucas said with a smile. Heracross nodded trying not to drop the Lillipup. Aipom sprung up and hung from a tree with it's tail, still wiping off some ash from the Embers. 'Well, let's go find your trainer guys!' Lucas said as Heracross opened it's wings and began flying.

'Lillipup..' asked Heracross, 'Sorry, I didn't ask if you have a nickname? But can you smell out your trainer using your nose?'.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw
Outside Entei Dorm

Alice was startled when she heard a voice calling her. She turned to see someone she did NOT expect to see at all. Her cheeks turned slightly rosy as she recognised him. But before she could say anything, the boy placed his hand on her forehead and told her she had a fever, then asked her what she was doing outside when she was sick.

"Um, I-I-I know...I-I got sick...but I'm f-feeling a little bit better!" she said nasally and giggled, her blush becoming more intense.

Jello glared at that Roxas boy. If one paid attention, he could be heard growling in a low register. It seemed that Roxas, the boy that made the red-haired girl blush so hard, still had a lot of work to do before the purple Solosis could trust him.

Charlie Fitzpatrick
Oak Town Beach House

"Ugggh, where am I? What happened?"

Charlie found himself on his bed, feeling dizzy and about to vomit. He clutched his stomach as he tried to get up from bed. "Berta, come quick! I don't feel-" he said but was interrupted by an impulse which forced him to cover his mouth. The Mr. Mime arrived just as he was able to place his feet on the floor.

"What is it, Charlie?" she asked.

"I... I don't feel-Urrp..." he said, "Could you -urrp- please get me some-"

Then the horribly disgusting but inevitable happened, and Berta took a step back. Charlie fell on his knees and opened his mouth, letting out a lot of- I'm not gonna keep going, for everybody's sake. What I /am/ gonna say, however, is what the Mr. Mime that served as his housekeeper said.

"...I ain't cleanin' that up."

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Kiki

Kiki smiled at Yuki and hugged her tightly. Not many could keep up with her, and it made Kiki very happy to see that Yuki wanted to be there. Yuki, Shawn, Andy, Alex, and her. They would all be friends forever, that was the feeling Kiki got. Oddly enough, her ourney through Johto had been mostly alone. Which made her sad, because she loved being friends with people.

"Don't worry Yuki! It's fine! And i'm so glad you're ok Andy! You scared me before... So, um, Anybody want a smoothy?" she said, digging in her pocket for change, finding only a few pennies. Most of her money that she had earned from battling was in an account in Johto. She'd have to ask her mom to send her some soon.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Nemo "Ace" Dannan
The Cafeteria

The shaggy feline rested still and silent while Ty groomed her fur, during which he found a few soft scars from particularly rough battles in the past, but Absol did not flinch as the brush passed over the tissue. "If you don't battle, have you ever considered catching more Pokemon to help you? I'm going to head out to the icy plains first chance I get, and you're more than welcome to come along." The abrasive trainer offered. Though her original intention had been to only cover a weakness in her team, the fellow seemed nice enough.

With Tyler's brushing done, Cassie turned on her seat and bowed her head in respect to the young gentleman, before padding back over to sit beside Nemo with her freshly-fixed fur, where she earned another berry from her trainer. While Nemo just gave it an approving look, Cassie seemed quite proud of her appearance and sat with excellent posture to catch the eye of other students in the cafeteria.

"Well done. How do grooming contests work?" Nemo asked, as she leaned back in her chair and placed her palm beneath her chin.

Back