• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokelover66

Singo Region Champion
Years
Does anybody happen to know where the machine part at in the gym?

Here you go, enjoy!

CVqHgwrXAAAZU4h.png:large

Years
How many pokemons are there in the game?

More than 386. There's aproximately 20 new pokemon of 4,5,6 gen.

I'm in enjoying this but some things are messed up and it hurts the experience. Nothing works in the second town and after getting the fourth badge, I still can't surf so I can't continue the game. Any assistance with the second issue would be appreciated.

I just check Violet and Azalea Town and everything is perfect. And in this game is different to ANY other game, because you can SURF after beat Chuck in Cianwood City. If you have 4 badges, then you should go to a new cave connection to Olivine-Cianwood undersea at the west of Olivine. I suggest you tho to download last version click button "play" in -

Where is the machine part at in the gym?

Machine part is at Misty's gym. A rockt put that as usual (Gold, Silver, Crystal, HGSS).

I don't know if this is because of my rom type, or patching software, but Cherrygrove city is completely dead. Is that just a bug, or did I do something wrong? I thought the game was completely functional.

It is completely functional, and I don't have any issue with that city. So, I suggest you to download last version click button "play" in -
The creator of the game decided to change the order of the badges without thinking about how this would affect the hms.

HAHAHA, you wish, and I'm not. That is a completely lie, not true at all. I change that order to get a right order of badges like Pokemon Crystal. If you can't surf at the 4th gym then you should go to a secret path at west of Olivine to get Cianwood. 77

Oh wait! I just found that the creator makes up for this by making a connection between olivine and cianwood city on route 40.
No way... don't tell me..... I can't believe that I do that....... 77

Thanks, I will check that out. I forgot to mention that the trick house is broken on the second one. The door won't open even after you read the scroll with the password. I guess you don't need to beat that to win the game but it's annoying to miss out on it.

Also, may I ask if/how one may get an Elekid/Electabuzz before Kanto?

You're right, there's some troubles with trick house, so I'm thinking to change that and put something new, but isn't important at all or required to finish this game.
If you want a Electabuzz, I'm afradi to tell you that you can get one in Kanto, not in Johto or Orang Islands.

Does anybody happen to know where the machine part at in the gym?
I just told you :)

Here you go, enjoy!

CVqHgwrXAAAZU4h.png:large

What do I do after I beat may on route 2? I don't know where to go?
Haha...

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I just got to Pumelo Island and I have no idea how to proceed. It seems like every path here is a dead end. I would appreciate some help continuing the game.

Also, I'm happy to see Electivire in this, but he's supposed to be able to learn Flamethrower and Earthquake and he can't... :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
Where am I suppose to go after defeating Team Rocket at Silph co. The ghostbuster isn't working and there is an officer blocking the way to Celadon. I've already defeated Sabrina.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
where do u go after the genaratiors are working? misty isnt at the gym also rockets block the way. cant acces pewter theres a police if i fight him he wont let me trough. also did a kangaskan event.. still missing some trigger?

Years
I have exactly the same question

When you escape from the SS Anne, after the sinking, you went out through a cavenr. Aside that cavern there's a Thunder Stone.

BTW, I offer myself to help in the translation of that mod to spanish, or vice versa

Exactly. And thanks but no, thanks. This game will remain in English, due to it's a lot to translate.

slim spazzy

Kik: spazzyda59
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
First off this hack is pretty neat graphically but what really annoys me and is probably messing the experience for me is the fact that the trainer named "Carlos" has now been changed to Tracy. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice touch but he does not have the personality that Tracy does. Tracy was never a serious trainer, more of an artist. Second off all I meant Brendan in Goldenrod Park and he babbles something about bug types being the best and he has a butterfree. I doubt that makes much sense either. Please make the characters somewhat authentic if you are going to replace them? Also moves like wild charge and bug buzz do not do damage. Those moves are meant to do damage, instead they have the animations and effects of the moves 'charge' and 'metal sound" ( Saw a wild magnemite use bug buzz and it struck me)

Next up, The rival battle music stops playing after you encounter him for the first time in cherry grove city. The next few times you meet him it will be the regular trainer battle music not to mention he does not take up the name you gave him in the beginning and continues to be as "???" Apart from this it seems pretty fun and it's great to see a legendary hack revived.

Years
First off this hack is pretty neat graphically but what really annoys me and is probably messing the experience for me is the fact that the trainer named "Carlos" has now been changed to Tracy. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice touch but he does not have the personality that Tracy does. Tracy was never a serious trainer, more of an artist. Second off all I meant Brendan in Goldenrod Park and he babbles something about bug types being the best and he has a butterfree. I doubt that makes much sense either. Please make the characters somewhat authentic if you are going to replace them? Also moves like wild charge and bug buzz do not do damage. Those moves are meant to do damage, instead they have the animations and effects of the moves 'charge' and 'metal sound" ( Saw a wild magnemite use bug buzz and it struck me)

Next up, The rival battle music stops playing after you encounter him for the first time in cherry grove city. The next few times you meet him it will be the regular trainer battle music not to mention he does not take up the name you gave him in the beginning and continues to be as "???" Apart from this it seems pretty fun and it's great to see a legendary hack revived.

Everything was fixed. Check out last version please.

Murkrow

Nasty Plotting
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
if you have inserted new pokemon please give the correct movesets to them including their lvl1 moves...
wow magmortar doesn't learn a single move at all from leveling
please http://pokemondb.net/pokedex/magmortar/
think others also need editing, will appreciate it..

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 17, 2018
You will add Ruins of Alph puzzle and working PokeGear? With those elements hack will be perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back