• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

dang,beaten to it..... anyways, what are the stats on dusknoir?

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2012
well seeing as I somehow got #2 right, I might as well get the reward: WORLD08 lucario and PC Tokyo Charmander

Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2008
can i have one of the following mew, deoxys, suicune, raikou, or one of your platinum giratina check my trade thread to see what you want from me

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
can i have the stats moveset and ev spread of the evd blissey please
blissey 714/30/96/159/333/129 moveset: softboiled, seismic toss, stealth rock, thunder wave and I don't know its ev spread
How's that Shiny Porygon-Z?
May I see his Nature, EV Spread, IVs, and attacks?
modest/ alert to sounds, ev spread: dunno, IVs: all 31, attacks: psychic, ice beam, shadow ball, thunder bolt

can i have one of the following mew, deoxys, suicune, raikou, or one of your platinum giratina check my trade thread to see what you want from me
Are any of your pokemon shiny?

Last edited:

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
Years
modest/ alert to sounds, ev spread: dunno, IVs: all 31, attacks: psychic, ice beam, shadow ball, thunder bolt
If it has an unknown EV spread, then I don't want it.
I will take it if it has 252 Speed, 252 SpAtk, 6 Hp (Or whatever) or I'll take it if it's UT.
What's it's stats?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back