• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Prism [Final Version Released] (April Fools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
I'm impressed with the demo though. It's amazing how you were able to make a GBC game feel like the DS games

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
I WTW all of your games. (The 2) and I found some interesting things:

THE TOP THREE THINGS YOU CAN FIND IN THIS GLITCHY APRIL FOOLS HACK BY USING THE WALK THROUGH WALLS CODE!!

1. "Blankemon" As I like to call it. Walk into the water or the grass (There IS grass on the after-credits route) and you'll get a black screen with music and a few sprites.

2. SUPER SUPER SECRET AREA!! Sorry Koolboyman, not a secret anymore. Use walk-through-walls to go above where Koolboyman's NPC is, and you'll see a guy who I'm gonna call Mark. Mark tells you that you're now in the super super SECRET area. As a prize, he'll freeze your game!

3. Weird Beach Place thing with Glitchy Blankemon. On the after-credits route, you have to carefully walk over the Blankemon ocean to find the "Weird Beach Place thing with Glitchy Blankemon". There is a building there that takes you back to the cave.

Now can somebody tell me where this "Bite Me" fakemon is? I couldn't find it worth a hoot...

Well Koolboyman, I just have on thing to say. BRAVO! Wonderful april fools day joke. I thought at first it would be real too! LOL good one man! Good one! Sorry you felt like you wasted your time. Does this mean that your quiting the project, and it will never come out? I want you to answer honestly. Anyways, you got me good! I had a laugh, and I'm sorry so many people are mad at you. It was all in good spirit right?

Years
the strange thing was that i called it an april fools joke on YT, then said it wasnt.;... only to find out it was. A level 0 Larvitar? really... and thanks for the heads up to when the game is really coming out.

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
Is this what you were talking about when you said something was coming soon for Prism, or is there still more? *hopeful look*

And I saw the bite me, haha. And I see you added a new pokemon to the beginning stages... ;) Along with an interesting sign right next to the building after the credits. I hope the sign's right...

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
Years
finalbetamystery.png

Does this mean that the Final beta is coming in May/June, If so..... damn it, guess I'll just play SoulSilver until then

Last edited:

GamerXtreme

Trapped Inside This Octavarium
Years
Oh, CBM, why art thou so cruel?... xD
Seriously, well played my friend, you got us good!
When I remembered today was April 1st, I swear I was about to blow up my computer (though it wouldn't be its fault...)
Anyway, can't wait for the real deal to come out ^^ In the meantime, I'll just play SoulSilver, jus' like Masterge ^^

-GX-

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
The Demo was actually pretty good. I didn't care that it was an april fools joke. It gives me ideas and motivation to play hacks so I played yours.. But anyways, the last event with "Koolboyman" was funny lol. I was cracking up, and I wasn't even frozen o_O. Hopefully the real deal does come out soon ;)

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Alright, so I went onto Youtube to check my subscriptions and I saw a video that really grabbed my attention. Knowing it was April fools day, I looked at the comments, and sure enough, everyone was claiming it was legit so I downloaded it and gave it a try. The Beginning actually looked real. What tipped me off and made me realize it was a fake was seeing the 1337 speak in the letter and the level 0 Larvitar, stuff like that never appeared in Brown or The Prism beta, but yet I pressed on, seeing what else was there out of morbid curiosity, so I trekked through the cave and I couldn't help but smirk when I saw a glitch called Bite me appear. When I got out of the cave, I went to the center and I noticed there was no link room, after I healed my Larvitar, I figured it was time to talk to that NPC blocking the route and after a long speech, he turned on the credits and warped me to a building that freezes the game upon entering and a "teaser" sign. I thought it was the best April fools joke I have seen in years.

ChrisTom

With all regards,
Years
OMG!! Found another SECRET in the hacked game that is a prank. If you WTW in the beginning of the game (weird forest with the Uncle in the cave) you can find a guy with the same script as "Scared Shuckle Man" from Cianwood. He will give you not a Shuckle, but a Todile. That's right, not a Totodile, but a Todile. You can't look at it's stats page, but it is definitely SUPPOSED to be a Totodile due to it's moveset. Also it has the cry of a Totodile. When it goes out in battle, it will look alot like invisible shiny Bulbasaur. Anyways, just another weird thing...

BTW I saw Bite Me. That was funny. I think it was a hack of Tyrogue...

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2012
Loled so hard. Professional, troll is professional. Can't wait for the real release of this, and I'll probably spend more times on the boards here to "bond" with the community, instead of just hanging around MFG. Most of you have probably never heard of that place.

Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2013
Clever prank. You actually fooled me. I was pissed when I saw April fools on the credits.

Now that Bite Me pokemon, I ran into three of them. I'm assuming they won't be in the final version. What caught me off guard was running into a wild Shinx. I never expected that. Will there be more Sinnoh pokemon added in? Maybe more Hoenn ones?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2016
Guys!Why it cannot download the file?if i click that link some site was pop out.
please help. . . .

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Guys!Why it cannot download the file?if i click that link some site was pop out.
please help. . . .

The attachment is broken, I'm afraid, so you can't download it from here. Also, in case you're looking for the actual Pokémon Prism hack, you can download it from this thread!

I'm closing this thread since it's been 6 years and it was only an April Fools joke thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back