• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon (Old) White

bruom

Wee! Holidays! I'll get a Wii!
Years
weeeeee its here... finally here... sooo many months of wait (uhhh...8?)
congratulations! hope everything goes fine for you!

unhappily, i couldnt download it yet, as im too busy right now (dang it school), just dropped in to say good luck =]

as soon as i have some free time, i'll tell you what i think of the game (noone knows i love it...) ;]

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
I finished Beta 0.5.
It was awesome! ^^
Totally worth the wait.
Too bad u started over.
Oh well, I bet the "new" beta will be BETTER! ^^
July hu?
Not very far! ^^
Well, can't wait, GL!

Also, I had to use gameshark! :P
For some reason, I had pokemon under 20, and I had to bet 2 aqua grunts above 20.
Well, anyways, GL...again! ^^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I don't know if you wish to hear some errors in the current beta, but here goes nothing...
white_01.png

I can't talk to her, seems like a permission tile is at a higher height than the player, also, tile error there...

white_02.png

tile error here as well...

white_03.png

this black guy is a protein, and when I start walking, he appears once again with another protein, then another and so on...

also, tailwhip can cause damage... :\

great hack so far. ^^ I like it a lot.

here's a video of what I mean...:\

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
OMG, the hack that inspired the heck out of me! It's here!
Everyone knows about it, my friends who don't even hack know about it! I just love it so much.
It's not my favorite hack, but it's up there about to be 2nd!

Good luck foullump, and hope you stopped using pokescript!
-cooley

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
I don't know if you wish to hear some errors in the current beta, but here goes nothing...
Spoiler:

also, tailwhip can cause damage... :\

great hack so far. ^^ I like it a lot.

here's a video of what I mean...:\
Yeah, I got rid of the black guy. He was supposed to be a guy called Zach, but he's malfunctioning. Why Davis didn't tell me, I don't know...
Great job, but one problem. When I try to battle the first two Team Aqua guys, I instead battle a skier with a level 22 Dewgong.
Again, I don't know why Davis didn't tell me... Thanks for reporting this. And thanks for visiting my thread!

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Emm, i recommend you, make your own style, dont take the Zel style in graphics, well, i considere you if are a beginner, but dont abuse...
Well, the pics looks promising ^^
I will download the Beta. Hehe
Good luck!

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Emm, i recommend you, make your own style, dont take the Zel style in graphics, well, i considere you if are a beginner, but dont abuse...
Well, the pics looks promising ^^
I will download the Beta. Hehe
Good luck!

I'm no longer using these tiles. These are Zel's.
The new ones are from Fire Red, and me. You can see the tiles that will be featured in (Not old) White here.

~Teh Panda~

Back in hacktion
Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2022
I'm no longer using these tiles. These are Zel's.
The new ones are from Fire Red, and me. You can see the tiles that will be featured in (Not old) White here.

I would like to help you mate, I can script, i use XSE though, if you don't, if we could talk on AIM though about this if I could... Thanks,

hockeypanda32

~Areku-San

Pokemon Darkblue Author
Years
Oh, sorry. Hehe i dont watched the video, but i see now.
Is cool, the hack looks very, very advanced. I wanna play it, in my house, (my house dont have Internet, hehe.
Well, i wish the best of luck.
See you!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Yeah, I got rid of the black guy. He was supposed to be a guy called Zach, but he's malfunctioning. Why Davis didn't tell me, I don't know...

Again, I don't know why Davis didn't tell me... Thanks for reporting this. And thanks for visiting my thread!

Hey, the reason I didn't tell you was because....it was not malfunctioning for me. take a look.

And the two grunts, the white one you sent me, they did not battle me, they just left, take a look.

So none of this stuff is my fault. And you sent me to beta test it about a few weeks ago. So you must have made some updates on it after you sent it to me

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Why is it that there are downloads for these roms but when I download them, they don't work??? I have been trying to play most hacks but they won't download. I have a windows xp computer.
Well, check the thread I linked to you before the download link. And if you still can't do it, I'm sorry, but I don't know.
Hey, the reason I didn't tell you was because....it was not malfunctioning for me. take a look.

So none of this stuff is my fault. And you sent me to beta test it about a few weeks ago. So you must have made some updates on it after you sent it to me

I guess the game forgot the stuff... That's really wierd.

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
Well Zach, you're back and congrats on a Beta 1.

This isn't beta 1. Why do people think that? This is NOT beta 1. This is the full game! This is the only bit of play people will ever get for this version.
And only my closest friends may call me by that name. I don't appreciate "strangers" calling me by a nickname.

Years
Pretty sweet. Just one question, is the first cave on route 70 supposed to be completely blocked off?
Oh, good luck on the new White, can't wait for it, =D!

Years
OMG finally!
I have been waiting a long time in anticipation for this, and it's so great to see that you've got it out there!
You're tutorials on mapping were really good, and hence that's why the maps in the game are really good!
Keep up the great work!
I love the hack by the way ^_^

Back