• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starry and Fawful- us saying hello!

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 18, 2019
Hi I'm Starry, or Starlight, whatever you prefer. Me and my love, Fawful_X(to hide his real name ;3), found this place and decided to make accounts.
We're both roleplayers and gamers. Generally we write pretty well, and honestly, anti-social potatohs but we talk well enough. ^^

For my love, he enjoys battling on Cart or Showdown, or some Forum games like mafia. He plays mainly VGC, but will play any format. He is also a HUGE fan of Battle Royals. (Plus, I mean maybe it's just me but he's kind of neat to talk to. And cute to me.) He plays Monster Hunter as well.

For myself, I enjoy writing, sometimes trying to draw, and playing games like Monster Hunter, Pokemon and Terraria. Of course me and him play together on the these. Between me and him, I'm less shy, and kind of seemingly with a lot of mood swings. But, I'm just little me. ^^

If you want to talk, send a PM to me or my love Fawful_X. https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=670807
Hope to see you all around!~Starry <3★

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC, Starry! We're glad to have you. As for you link issue, I believe it's set to only allow links/images in posts until you have around 5 or so. With how many discussions are going on here you can rack those up very easily. As for your friend, recommend him to introduce himself, I promise we don't bite :p
We do have a Video Games section that has many discussions and events going on. Feel free to hop into any of the ongoing events as well. I do hope you find PC enjoyable, it's a very nice community. Please do ask for help if you need it. I hope to see you around my friend!

Years
Heyo Starry! Welcome to PC! Yeah that's 5 post requirement before posting links and images :p You like Role playing then roleplay theater is the place for you c: For drawing, Art section. Any other section you find interesting so far?
Yeah! Your friend need not be shy :p I don't bite like tokyodrift said.....OKAY I BITE just a little.xD
He loves Mafia games....hell yeah! I love them too. We have section dedicated to them..The Underground. Well I hope you guys are having fun around :p See ya! ^ ^

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 18, 2019
Oh wow. And well, he was a bit timid about the intro so I helped out. Let me grab him real fast.
Edit: Well, I would, but I think he fell asleep on me. ;w; Tomorrow perhaps?

Last edited:

Fawful_X

Monster-hunting Red Mage
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2018
It's nearly midnight, so... well, here I am.

I generally struggle to get into new communities, unfortunately. Generally it comes from a mixture of information overload and shyness, which isn't exactly a healthy blend ~_~

Starlight_Maiden

Knightess of the Wind
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 18, 2019
(Partly for the sake of five posts ^ ^")
Which, is why we came here. I looked over the place and it really does seem quite amazing. Friendly people, and a ton of things to do. ^ ^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I generally struggle to get into new communities, unfortunately. Generally it comes from a mixture of information overload and shyness, which isn't exactly a healthy blend ~_~

(Partly for the sake of five posts ^ ^")
Which, is why we came here. I looked over the place and it really does seem quite amazing. Friendly people, and a ton of things to do. ^ ^
Hi there, welcome to the community! We try our best to make newcomers feel less than lost, haha. Feel free to message me about anything, be it a forum question or just because you're bored, alright? c:

You should check out our Roleplay Theatre section! It's a great roleplay community, and we have a Discord server also (https://discord.gg/dnWZRPg) where you can get to know the RPers much better. PC also has a larger "main" Discord server if you want to meet even more people, and of course posting around the forums with pretty avatars and signatures is fun too <3

See you around!

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
Hi I'm Starry, or Starlight, whatever you prefer. Me and my love, Fawful_X(to hide his real name ;3), found this place and decided to make accounts.
We're both roleplayers and gamers. Generally we write pretty well, and honestly, anti-social potatohs but we talk well enough. ^^

For my love, he enjoys battling on Cart or Showdown, or some Forum games like mafia. He plays mainly VGC, but will play any format. He is also a HUGE fan of Battle Royals. (Plus, I mean maybe it's just me but he's kind of neat to talk to. And cute to me.) He plays Monster Hunter as well.

For myself, I enjoy writing, sometimes trying to draw, and playing games like Monster Hunter, Pokemon and Terraria. Of course me and him play together on the these. Between me and him, I'm less shy, and kind of seemingly with a lot of mood swings. But, I'm just little me. ^^

If you want to talk, send a PM to me or my love Fawful_X. https://www.pokecommunity.com/member.php?u=670807
Hope to see you all around!~Starry <3★

Hey Starry, hey Fawful, welcome to the community.

Like adventure suggested, check out the RPT section - https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18, I'm sure that will catch your interest. There's also a Battle Server here, so you may want to check that out as well.

And don't worry, it can be awkward being in a new place, can understand that. Be sure to ask around for help if you need any. Hope you guys have a nice stay here :).

Pika Pika :chu:

SirDolan

Relicanth ❤
Years
Welcome to the Pokémon Community! :D Everyone's pretty friendly and chill, so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here.

Hey, no worries. Just take your time getting to know the place and be yourself. ^^

Years
Welcome Starry and Fawful to PC! I've already seen you two in Discord, and you seem like very nice people!
There's a lot of sections here that fit your interests, from the Video Games Section, Battling & Team Building, and the Underground. Have fun you two!

Back