• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
I'll take care of that immediately!

"I'm getting out of here," I declared with a hearty vigor.

"What if there is a teacher keeping watch?" Elise replied. "You may not be able to just open the door and leave."

I stared blankly at Elise, briefly wondering why she was this silly, thinking I would use something so archaic as a "door". I simply ignored it, bounding out the (not yet opened) window, descending to the grass below at disappointing speeds — I should've gone faster.

"Hey, did you know the second floor causes back pain?" Calling out the obvious, I looked up to the room I'd ever-so-gracefully escaped, lying on my back in... well, pain. "Also, broken glass hurts!"

"Y'know what?" I asked of the students watching. "I think I'll just take a quick nap right here. Nobody... nobody move me."

I took care of it.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Guys… wow… just wow.

Hurry up guyss~ Oz is waiting c: as for the people who ate the weird food. Futher details will be given in chapter 3. Let's focus on defeating Oz for now.

Sapphire Rose

Years
If Genevieve doesn't reply within 5 hours then I will allow you guys to bunny her a little.

Geras got permession to bunny Genevieve~

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Well then, I hope that the activity comes back soon *cough* Lili should post *cough*

Is there anyone who can teach me how to make links in signature pictures?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
That takes a CSS tag ([cd=background:url (image URL here);][/cd] if I remember right) to make your picture a background. Then you just leave the text between the opening and closing tag; it'll be superimposed automatically.

You'll also probably want to get a bigger picture to use.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
If only there were some way to progress the plot for the characters without taking control of them, like some kind of GM-controlled guide that might direct them to hints or continuing the story.

Like some kind of...character that isn't controlled by the players, but by the GM!

Sadly, no such thing exists. Maybe sometime, somewhere...

Sapphire Rose

Years
If only there were some way to progress the plot for the characters without taking control of them, like some kind of GM-controlled guide that might direct them to hints or continuing the story.

Like some kind of...character that isn't controlled by the players, but by the GM!

Sadly, no such thing exists. Maybe sometime, somewhere...

I created Ryuu for that but it doesn't seem to work at all.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Ryuu is a GMPC, rather than an NPC. They serve similar purposes, but not the same.

Back