• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Harry Potter // Fan Club

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Oh wow, Pottermore! I really have to get back into that, I need my free bonus HP content! Minerva's back story was nearly enough excitement to make me pee my pants, I can't imagine what else is in store!

It's been about a year, surely by now I can get over the sting of being placed in Slytherin...

Years
Minerva's backstory was so awesome! But it was s sad from what I remember...

You should go back to Pottermore! I myself haven't been on their since the summer. I should probably check it out again.

And yeah, what was wrong with their acting? I think Emma Watson annoyed me a bit in the third movie when she was like, "is that really what my hair looks like from the back?" but that's the director's/script's fault, not her fault. Oh and also the fourth movie, but to be honest I just hated mostly everything about the fourth movie. Anyone else feel that way?

Shining Raichu

Years
This club technically expired one hour and 40 minutes ago but timezones and whatnot could mean that it's still December 11th somewhere! THIS COUNTS AS IN DATE.

OK so I actually do have something to talk about. Is anybody following the careers of the actors post-Potter? I'm only asking because I went today to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower which starred Emma Watson and it has to be one of the best movies I've seen this year. I know the others have been working on some projects as well. Any thoughts?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
What house would you like to be in? Gryffindor!
Wand Description: Red Oak, 10'' and pixie wings
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat shallow! yellow!

Years
So I was listening to music on my ipod, and up came a song from A Very Potter Musical. So, have any of you seen it? It's really funny and if you haven't, here is the link to act one part one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmwM_AKeMCk

Do you guys think it's a good representation of the books? Do you find it funny? Let's just talk about this for a moment! :D

As for following the actors, I haven't been following them. I have no clue what rupert grint is doing, and I really want to see The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. To be honest, the Woman In Black or whatever with Danile Radcliffe wasn't very good in my opinion. Some of it seemed seemed a little silly, especially the ending. *MRAAAAAAAAAAWH!*

...you'll get that last bit if you've seen the ending...

Nakala Pri

What house are you in? Gryfinndor.

Who killed your parents? Snape.

Describe your wand. Mahogany, twelve inches.

Altomare

Purupuru!
Years
What house would you like to be in?: Hufflepuff
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core): Ivy, 12 inches, thestral core
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...: Blue

"OK so I actually do have something to talk about. Is anybody following the careers of the actors post-Potter? "

Not really.....I mean, I'm not hunting down movies in which the Harry Potter stars are set to appear. But it's great if they'll be in a movie I want to watch.

Shining Raichu

Years
Welcome to LilJz, Altomare and Rozu! Glad to have you on board! :D

I've actually heard of A Very Potter Musical and I've been trying to get around to watching it for some time! Darren Criss from Glee plays Harry and he's hot as hell so that's incentive enough, but tons of people say how good it is so I really want to give it a whirl.

I looked it up on YouTube a while ago though and I saw that there are 15 billion parts to it and they're all really long videos, so I need to sit down and do it when I have the time!

But Golurk you tell us your thoughts :D

Years
Well since you asked...

The first one is awesome! It's really, really funny and smart (although not really appropriate for PC, which made finding clean funny gifs difficult) Unfortunately, the sound quality is pretty poor, so you need to turn the volume up really loud, and occasionally it's hard to hear the lines. Draco Malfoy is amaaaaaaaazing though, the actress who plays him is brilliant! Also, Cedric is pretty funny, and Voldemort/Quirrel are just as good. Snape is also awesome (okay, so basically I like everyone!) It's definitely worth the three hours of your life, so everyone should watch it over Christmas!

Spoiler:

As for the sequel, it's not as good, but it's still awesome! Partially it's because it has the curse of being the sequel to an amazing first play, but there were too many bathroom jokes for my taste. But other than those, it still rocked, and was still really smart! Lucius Malfoy is hilarious, and Draco is so adorable in the sequel! And Umbridge is just AMAZING lol. Definitely worth a watch as well.
Spoiler:

can't wait til the third one is on youtube! :(

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Anyone ever saw the 1931 Dracula movie? The opening song by Tchaikovsky, Swan Lake sounds a little bit like the Harry potter theme song. The beginning only tho. Anyone agrees with me, or is it just me that finds it to sound similar? ^^'

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
What house would you like to be in?:GRIFFINDOR!
Wand description (Wood, Length, Core):Red Oak,12",Hippogriff Wings
Sunshine daisies, butter mellow, turn this stupid fat rat...:Yellow

Back