• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Yes, I have never used Gameshark.

The person who posts after I have posted but before anyone else has already posted directly after I have has never used all capital letters in a nickname.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Probably true.
TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN traded their starter away in any game.
^ That's the acronym from what person said lol.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
False, I have traded my starter many times, seeing as using it can make the game too easy.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN had thoughts about how delicious a given pokemon would be if eaten alive.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
False, I have traded my starter many times, seeing as using it can make the game too easy.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN had thoughts about how delicious a given pokemon would be if eaten alive.
I think I deserve a prize, I haven't read what that acronym meant for like an hour, and yet I could recite it perfectly from memory... didn't even really read it too closely to begin with either.

Anyway, false. After seeing the episode where they try to eat Magikarp, I just couldn't help myself.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN trained a pokemon all the way to lvl 100.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
You have no idea how much of a 'No' that is.

So, true. xD;

The person below me has never.. given serious thought as to whether or not the characters in the Pokemon anime eat the Pokemon themselves as food. o_O

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I haven't given it 'serious' thought, but I have thought about it. I mean, they drink miltank milk... lol.

TPBMHN never used TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN in this thread.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
Years
Huh What? Since I have no idea what that is, I'd say it is true XD

TPBMHN used the Mew glitch in RBY

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
False, I used it for the first time a few days ago when I borrowed my friends blue. He'll probably let me keep it, though, since he doesn't play pokemon anymore.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN soft reseted to get a shiny starter.
(I never have, seeing as it would take forever)

Years
(Oy, I haven't played this for...a decent amount a time. xD)

I guess...not, I've only captured one shiny all my life. D8

The person below me has never...seen a...Feebas...
(Okay, I'm sorry, I'm not very creative today....)

ninjakid230

ninja of the night....
Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2011
i have seen a feebas hahahahaha

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN had one of their strongest pokemon released by a little brother/sister

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
i have seen a feebas hahahahaha

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN had one of their strongest pokemon released by a little brother/sister
Thankfully I'm an only child, so it's true.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN has never narrated their Pokemon battles, or read text aloud as if it were really happening in a Pokemon game. (I do it all the time lol.)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 24, 2009
I don't know... I sort of do, more like make a life story for the person I am battling and then cuss at the DS if they have a strong pokemon.

The person below below me has never tasted their pokemon game, I for one have.

23Q

Years
who hasnt! you put it in your mouth while your looking for a link cable or something Ahah

TPBMHN: caught a lickitung on any game ~~

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
I don't specifically remember catching Lickitung, but I caught them all in blue, so I must have.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN watched a Pokemon quiz video on youtube.

23Q

Years
i did! like half an hour ago
and i was also watching, "whos that Pokemon!?"
Ahahah

TPBMHN been pissed of at team rocket for being so Anooying! (i have) Ahaha

Last edited:

Rake

- The Relentless Oblivion -
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2009
The person below me has never encountered a wild Riolu.

Years
Actually, technically, I have, but it was the Red Gyarados in Silver, which was a scripted battle. Actually, I've caught it twice. Other than that, I've caught zero.

TPBMHN caught all three legendary birds from the 1st gen with a PokeBall.

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
Years
Actually, technically, I have, but it was the Red Gyarados in Silver, which was a scripted battle. Actually, I've caught it twice. Other than that, I've caught zero.

TPBMHN caught all three legendary birds from the 1st gen with a PokeBall.
I know I caught Articuno with a regular pokeball after using the million ultraballs I had, I had one regular pokeball left, and it worked. Not on the others though.

TPWPAIHPBBAEHAPDAIHHN used a team made up purely of legendaries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back