• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Pokemon Trainer Sprites(GSC style)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
These are vintage awesome. I like the Giovanni's the best, they look so tough and crazy at the same time. Master Roshi looks the same as usual, ready to fight. Nice job and keep it up.

Oh, could you make a normal Goku in his fighting stance?

Yeah i originally thought about making all the DBZ characters as trainers and the hack would be Pokemon DBZ version, It was the same with the gundam character. But I got lazy sooo... :(

gokuvj.png

Elite Four Son Goku

Last edited:

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Again, I take request just post me what you'd like and I'll try to make it. I'm running outta ideas

Here's the updated sheet:
asdtg.png

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Heres 4 more. Yolei, Davis, and Cody (from Digimon). And a female version of the Psychic trainer.
sub1.png

Ravecat

I'm Right.
Years
I really like these, they fit the style well and you've used excellent colour choices.
I also like your DPPt style sprites, and envy your talent. p:

If I were to request it would be the tamers from Generation 1 of Digimon, but only do it if you feel like it. :)
(come to think of it, I just though about how amazing they would look in DPPt style, if you catch my drift ;D)

Years
Please PM or VM for a request rather then posting for it. This isn't a shop so comments and criticism of the sprites is expected.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Two more of the digi-destined rascals
Tai and Matt, Heck feel free to use them as rivals for your gsc hacks people!
digimonsd.png

PM me for more Ideas!!!!

Years
This will be the last time i'm posting this, please VM or PM the spriter for requests/challenges. Next time, please post comments and criticism about/for the sprites. This isn't a shop, if this posting continues then I will close the thread.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
Inuyasha and the edited version of the female rocket to compliment her overworld sprite! Sesshomaru will be done, but please no more request on the thread. Just PM me.
yasha.png

Tox

fight me
Years
Wow. Dude, you've got a real talent. I honestly cannot fault your spriting. It's great to see some GSC sprites. I always loved how they looked.
I especially love your Digimon sprites. Tai and Matt look perfect. Anyway, keep up the excellent work. I'll be sure to check back for more-

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
dang the digimon & goku ones look epic. i wish i can vm/pm you for a custom sprite that i can use in my hack but im not doing a g,s,c hack :(. great sprites.

Poketto-Monsuta

Pika Pii
Years
  • Seen Jan 22, 2012
tresi.png

Three more! Izzy,Joe, (from Digimon) and Grimm(Can you guess what game he is from?)

Anyways fell free to PM me some Ideas

Tox

fight me
Years
Ah, you did Sora. <3
Dude, you're amazing. These look so professional. You should really work for Gamefreak. x) If I think of anything worth doing, I'll PM you with the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back