• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Username: clewis
Favorite Character: Marshall Lee
What time is it?: Adventure Time!

Welcome to the club!!!

Ah guys I'm so behind on the episodes right now especially since we have no TV the last week or so. D: I'll catch up and discuss this week's episode sometime tomorrow though!

New topic???

What character would you like to see return more often and why?

Edit: ZachLMedia is now Co-Owner cause of how much he's dedicated to this club and the section he mods. :) He'll help me keep this place active.

Last edited:
Years
I just watched the latest episode...
Spoiler:
Yeah, that got me perplexed as well. But there's one think to say about this episode:

Spoiler:

Onto the current topic now:

The show could use more LSP. She's just hilarious all around and I like how Pendleton Ward voices her. She hasn't been seen much in recent episodes, but I wish that could change so that we could have more lumping comedy to the series.

Treecko

Years
About that new episode.

Spoiler:

Now on to the topic:

I agree with Zach, there needs to be more of LSP. She's my favorite character after Jake cause of how hilarious she is and I love her teenage brattyness. I'd also like to see Susan Strong more. I want to know more about her origins and what species she is. Is she human like Finn or a fish person (or "hyoomans") or a mutant?

Last edited:

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I'd like to see Shoko more often 'cause I do want to know more about Finn's past. Besides Shoko, I'd love to see Marceline's mother, but she hasn't really made a real appearance on the show so I don't think that counts as returning more often.

Years
I'd like to see Shoko more often 'cause I do want to know more about Finn's past. Besides Shoko, I'd love to see Marceline's mother, but she hasn't really made a real appearance on the show so I don't think that counts as returning more often.
Shoko is a really good character indeed, and supposedly, she's an earlier incarnation of Finn.

Anyways, to go along with the current topic, how about I flip the script?

Which character do you wish would not return and why?

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't really know. There are a lot of characters I don't like that much but I don't mind seeing them on the show again. I love the characters and it would be a shame to see them off the show.

Treecko

Years
I don't really know. There are a lot of characters I don't like that much but I don't mind seeing them on the show again. I love the characters and it would be a shame to see them off the show.

I agree with this. There's really not a character I don't want to return at all. Though maybe we could have less episodes with the Lemongrabs though I really find them amusing, but they can be annoying at the same time. Or the Graybles guy. I think we've had enough Graybles for now, though they are fun episodes.

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2022
Well, why not? I'd like to get more active around here.

Username: Akromaric.
Favorite Character: Either Marceline or Cinnamon Bun. If I have to choose only one, Marceline.
What time is it?: Hammer Time, of course Adventure Time.

I'd like to see Lemongrab return, because I really want closure on his case, or at least a major change.

Years
Well, why not? I'd like to get more active around here.

Username: Akromaric.
Favorite Character: Either Marceline or Cinnamon Bun. If I have to choose only one, Marceline.
What time is it?: Hammer Time, of course Adventure Time.

I'd like to see Lemongrab return, because I really want closure on his case, or at least a major change.
Hey there Akromaric, welcome to the club! :)

Anyways, last night in the US, "The Pit" aired.. thoughts?

I have some:

Spoiler:

Quinn

Shall we get down to business?
Years
Username: Quinn...
Favorite Character: I really can't tell you, i like every one so much
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME

Man thanks for making this club this show is like 10/10 and more people need to be hangin' here ya know?

Treecko

Years
Username: Quinn...
Favorite Character: I really can't tell you, i like every one so much
What time is it?: ADVENTURE TIME

Man thanks for making this club this show is like 10/10 and more people need to be hangin' here ya know?
No problem!! Welcome to the club!!

About the last episode The Pit:

Spoiler:

Years
Anything Adventure Time is possible! :) but as you see, most of our discussions so far have been about the show, but you can discuss anything AT if you want to! :D

Treecko

Years
Anything Adventure Time related is okay by me and Zach. :) Anyway speaking of, tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in the US and this year's Macy's Parade has an Adventure Time balloon in it with Finn and Jake! The official Adventure Time Facebook page posted this picture tonight just now of the balloon ready to make it's debut tomorrow.

Large image in the spoiler tag.
Spoiler:

Anyone in America watching the parade tomorrow? I know I am and I'm very excited to see it!! This is the first time ever I'm really looking forward to it. I'm gonna try to get up early to see it.

If you're not in the US but have Cartoon Network, they're having what's called a Balloonathon, tomorrow starting at 2/1c (Time converter here) which I guess will show up the balloon in the parade.

Years
I'm definitely excited to see it.. but I've heard on the news there could be a chance that the balloons get grounded due to high winds :(

Back