• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
Why is it that when I create a new Warp for a house in a town the warp always leads to the wrong entrance, or sometimes it may just warp me to the middle of the room I was entering! How do I fix this because sometimes when I warp to the middle of the room I get stuck in objects. I'm sure that the Warp Numbers on both the exit and the entrance match and the Map Bank and Map Number are all correct. Can anyone help me?

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Why is it that when I create a new Warp for a house in a town the warp always leads to the wrong entrance, or sometimes it may just warp me to the middle of the room I was entering! How do I fix this because sometimes when I warp to the middle of the room I get stuck in objects. I'm sure that the Warp Numbers on both the exit and the entrance match and the Map Bank and Map Number are all correct. Can anyone help me?

The warp number should match with the other warp's event number, not the warp number.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
The warp number should match with the other warp's event number, not the warp number.

Sorry, that's what I meant. ^.^'

I mean the top value is the one that matches with the other warp. The second and third are just to make the warp lead to the right place.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
Sorry, that's what I meant. ^.^'

I mean the top value is the one that matches with the other warp. The second and third are just to make the warp lead to the right place.

I know, but the top value shouldn't match with the other warp's top value but with its "event number" at the top of the box with the warp's details.

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
Oh I see. So the event numbers should match? Sorry If I'm not getting this rigt but I'm pretty darn dumb when it comes to this. XP

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
No, the "Warp's No." should match with the "Event Number" of the warp in the map you want the warp to go to.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Quilava's Master said:
I need help with Amplifier 2006 Ae when i edit a pokemon in it it doesnt change at all

You could have to edit the stats or Pokemon via searching through a hex editor.

ChiefsFan said:
Sorry thats what I meant :P How do you do it?

Moves can be edited in N-E-A_05, look for that tool. To edit what a move does you might have to use hex.

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I tried using Pokescript and as soon as I tried to compile a script a window appeared saying 'Error 6 Overflow.' Do you have any idea what this means? Thanks guys!

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2007
RsBall dosen't seem to want to load the first 13 sprites of fire red, i try to dump the gfx and there still black, and this is vital due to the fact that i want to edit Fire Red... Am i doing something wrong?

DrDeath

Don't diss Magikarp
Years
How can I write new sprites to a rom using Unlz GBA if they are too big? I heard of a something to do with hexes? help.

NightonEX

The Apple iSuck Fan!
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2007
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Ive asked this before, and cooley made me look stupid. I want to make another "^>" folder in Advance Map. Like "^> PALLET TOWN"

A NEW ONE!!!! And how to add maps to it?

This should clear it up:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
Just Save the .map file and it will go directly to the map folder. All you do is move it from the maps folder to the "New Folder manually.
This is the maps folder
Spoiler:

and when I open it it should contain maps I have Made and saved.
Spoiler:

Those are all of my .map files.

How did I make You look stupid?

Trainer sprites in Gold/Silver need to be 56 x 56 to insert, that is probably why. Also it isn't like the Advance Gen, you can save it a a bmp. Sprites also have to be two colours plus black and white.
How do I know the images Size, when Agixp doesn't allow for exporting of images.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back