Progressing ROM Hacks This forum is for ROM hacks which are currently in production, but not yet finished. Come and find a ROM hack that's starting out, or post your own for others to see! For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old September 26th, 2016 (5:19 AM).
Logan's Avatar
Logan Logan is offline
  • Discord Moderoid
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Salisbury, England
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 10,001
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta231 View Post
Is the hack dead?
Please don't revive month old threads
__________________
Wait, I saw bare kicks, saw bare clothes
Said psyduck that, I can't wear those
I don't like them, they're not my ting
They went silent, they're all weirdos
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #27    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:39 PM).
esperance's Avatar
esperance esperance is offline
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Ohio
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 3,818
Thread re-opened as requested.
__________________

A Pokemon that is discriminated!
Support squirtle and make it everyone's favourite.
Reply With Quote
  #28    
Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:31 PM).
RuFF's Avatar
RuFF RuFF is online now
Hope you're having a RuFF day!
     
    Join Date: Aug 2012
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 19
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Lonely
    Posts: 344
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by esperance View Post
    Thread re-opened as requested.

    Thanks.


    Hey, guys. I continued working again on Kairos a few weeks ago. Here are some screeenshots of what I worked on




    __________________
    My Hack:
    Reply With Quote
      #29    
    Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:00 PM).
    solidsmeagol solidsmeagol is offline
       
      Join Date: Oct 2013
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 121
      Woah
      __________________
      Pokemon Rom Hack Survey
      Reply With Quote
        #30    
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:18 AM).
      FeraligatrMaster's Avatar
      FeraligatrMaster FeraligatrMaster is offline
         
        Join Date: Jan 2017
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 3,066
        Are the starters going to be the Hoenn starters? Or are you going to choose starters from 3 different regions?
        __________________
        Do you like Pokemon battles? If yes, then come play The Great Pokemon Battle 5!
        Reply With Quote
          #31    
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:11 AM).
        RuFF's Avatar
        RuFF RuFF is online now
        Hope you're having a RuFF day!
           
          Join Date: Aug 2012
          Location: Philippines
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 344
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by solidsmeagol View Post
          Woah
          Woah.

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by FeraligatrMaster View Post
          Are the starters going to be the Hoenn starters? Or are you going to choose starters from 3 different regions?
          The starters are going to be just Hoenn starters.
          __________________
          My Hack:
          Reply With Quote
            #32    
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:54 AM).
          Blitz1's Avatar
          Blitz1 Blitz1 is offline
             
            Join Date: May 2017
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 10
            Dude this looks awesome!
            A question, will you be releasing a demo for this cuz i cant wait to test it?
            Good luck!
            Reply With Quote
              #33    
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:48 AM).
            RuFF's Avatar
            RuFF RuFF is online now
            Hope you're having a RuFF day!
               
              Join Date: Aug 2012
              Location: Philippines
              Age: 19
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Lonely
              Posts: 344
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Blitz1 View Post
              Dude this looks awesome!
              A question, will you be releasing a demo for this cuz i cant wait to test it?
              Good luck!

              Thanks!
              I'm planning to release a Beta 1 instead of a demo.
              __________________
              My Hack:
              Reply With Quote
                #34    
              Old 1 Week Ago (9:19 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by RuFF.
              RuFF's Avatar
              RuFF RuFF is online now
              Hope you're having a RuFF day!
                 
                Join Date: Aug 2012
                Location: Philippines
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lonely
                Posts: 344
                Update

                Sierra Region Town Map
                EDIT:

                __________________
                My Hack:
                Reply With Quote
                  #35    
                Old 1 Week Ago (11:52 PM).
                PankajBlitz's Avatar
                PankajBlitz PankajBlitz is offline
                Taiyoh!
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2015
                  Location: Snake way
                  Age: 16
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Hardy
                  Posts: 220
                  Glad to see the hack back in progress.
                  Good luck
                  __________________
                  Back from the dead
                  Reply With Quote
                    #36    
                  Old 1 Week Ago (5:24 PM).
                  mc.ace19's Avatar
                  mc.ace19 mc.ace19 is offline
                  Ace of Diamonds
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2017
                    Location: Currently stuck at Gen.5 'cause #3DS
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Lax
                    Posts: 18
                    The premise looks L E G I T asf. The use of the background image makes it look like a blog or something... and the Trozei Smilies too hawt daym.
                    Can't wait for it!!!
                    __________________
                    The pleasure is mine.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #37    
                    Old 6 Days Ago (7:27 AM).
                    RuFF's Avatar
                    RuFF RuFF is online now
                    Hope you're having a RuFF day!
                       
                      Join Date: Aug 2012
                      Location: Philippines
                      Age: 19
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lonely
                      Posts: 344
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PankajBlitz View Post
                      Glad to see the hack back in progress.
                      Good luck
                      Thank you.

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mc.ace19 View Post
                      The premise looks L E G I T asf. The use of the background image makes it look like a blog or something... and the Trozei Smilies too hawt daym.
                      Can't wait for it!!!
                      Thanks

                      Update:
                      Fraxinus City Gym

                      __________________
                      My Hack:
                      Reply With Quote
                        #38    
                      Old 6 Days Ago (8:46 AM).
                      megaman d's Avatar
                      megaman d megaman d is offline
                      novice scripter
                         
                        Join Date: May 2013
                        Location: India
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Jolly
                        Posts: 130
                        can we run diagonally in this game!!?? The above screenshots seems to say so.
                        __________________
                        JUST GET IN THE BAG NEBBY!!
                        Reply With Quote
                          #39    
                        Old 6 Days Ago (3:53 PM).
                        RuFF's Avatar
                        RuFF RuFF is online now
                        Hope you're having a RuFF day!
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Lonely
                          Posts: 344
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by megaman d View Post
                          can we run diagonally in this game!!?? The above screenshots seems to say so.
                          I wish we could. But no,
                          we can't run diagonally. Sorry if the screenshots mislead you. The Fraxinus Gym is like a giant web sa I had to put diagonal tiles for design.
                          __________________
                          My Hack:
                          Reply With Quote
                            #40    
                          Old 6 Days Ago (6:11 PM).
                          Keetongu856 Keetongu856 is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 40
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by RuFF View Post
                            Update

                            Sierra Region Town Map
                            EDIT:

                            How did you make this map? It looks amazing !
                            Reply With Quote
                              #41    
                            Old 6 Days Ago (10:30 PM).
                            megaman d's Avatar
                            megaman d megaman d is offline
                            novice scripter
                               
                              Join Date: May 2013
                              Location: India
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 130
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by RuFF View Post
                              I wish we could. But no.
                              Just kidding buddy, the game looks great, keep up the good work and good luck.
                              __________________
                              JUST GET IN THE BAG NEBBY!!
                              Reply With Quote
                                #42    
                              Old 6 Days Ago (12:42 AM).
                              RuFF's Avatar
                              RuFF RuFF is online now
                              Hope you're having a RuFF day!
                                 
                                Join Date: Aug 2012
                                Location: Philippines
                                Age: 19
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 344
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Keetongu856 View Post
                                How did you make this map? It looks amazing !
                                Thanks. I drew it myself and I followed this tutorial to insert it.

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by megaman d View Post
                                Just kidding buddy, the game looks great, keep up the good work and good luck.

                                Lol. I thought you were serious. Thanks.

                                Update:
                                Since I have Poké Ball Crafting system in game. Why not add new type of Poké Balls!
                                My first shiny in Pokémon Kairos


                                __________________
                                My Hack:
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #43    
                                Old 5 Days Ago (1:00 PM).
                                Froggyemire Froggyemire is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Jan 2017
                                  Posts: 12
                                  Nice! Do you have a guess as to when the Beta 1 will be out?
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #44    
                                  Old 22 Hours Ago (7:35 AM).
                                  RuFF's Avatar
                                  RuFF RuFF is online now
                                  Hope you're having a RuFF day!
                                     
                                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                                    Location: Philippines
                                    Age: 19
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Lonely
                                    Posts: 344
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Froggyemire View Post
                                    Nice! Do you have a guess as to when the Beta 1 will be out?


                                    Thanks. Probably by the end of June or early July.


                                    Small Update:
                                    I edited the palette of the Pokémon summary screen and added the "Displaying IVs on the stat screen" thanks to DoesntKnowHowToPlay.

                                    __________________
                                    My Hack:
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #45    
                                    Old 22 Hours Ago (8:09 AM).
                                    mc.ace19's Avatar
                                    mc.ace19 mc.ace19 is offline
                                    Ace of Diamonds
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2017
                                      Location: Currently stuck at Gen.5 'cause #3DS
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Lax
                                      Posts: 18
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by RuFF View Post


                                      Thanks. Probably by the end of June or early July.


                                      Small Update:
                                      I edited the palette of the Pokémon summary screen and added the "Displaying IVs on the stat screen" thanks to DoesntKnowHowToPlay.

                                      Just a little question to tame down my unsatiable curiousity... I've noticed the IV/Stat Grading System in the past from another hack , Pokémon Gaia, and I just wanna ask if the "formula" is also the same as in that rom hack and what are the meaning or the range of the IVs for each grade (ie.; S+, S, S-, ..., E+, E, E-).
                                      __________________
                                      The pleasure is mine.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #46    
                                      Old 21 Hours Ago (8:24 AM).
                                      RuFF's Avatar
                                      RuFF RuFF is online now
                                      Hope you're having a RuFF day!
                                         
                                        Join Date: Aug 2012
                                        Location: Philippines
                                        Age: 19
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 344
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by mc.ace19 View Post
                                        Just a little question to tame down my unsatiable curiousity... I've noticed the IV/Stat Grading System in the past from another hack , Pokémon Gaia, and I just wanna ask if the "formula" is also the same as in that rom hack and what are the meaning or the range of the IVs for each grade (ie.; S+, S, S-, ..., E+, E, E-).

                                        I really don't know if Spherical Ice used DoesntKnowHowToPlay's Tutorial but I think we have the same "formula".

                                        The highest grade is S and there is no S- nor S+. DoesntKnowHowToPlay said that each grade has a unique two-value range. If I understand it correctly, it would mean that the grade:
                                        E- means 0-1 IV
                                        E means 2-3 IVs
                                        E+ means 4-5 IVs
                                        ...
                                        and S means 30-31 IVs.


                                        Please correct me if I'm wrong.
                                        __________________
                                        My Hack:
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #47    
                                        Old 13 Hours Ago (4:41 PM).
                                        mc.ace19's Avatar
                                        mc.ace19 mc.ace19 is offline
                                        Ace of Diamonds
                                           
                                          Join Date: Apr 2017
                                          Location: Currently stuck at Gen.5 'cause #3DS
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Lax
                                          Posts: 18
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by RuFF View Post

                                          I really don't know if Spherical Ice used DoesntKnowHowToPlay's Tutorial but I think we have the same "formula".

                                          The highest grade is S and there is no S- nor S+. DoesntKnowHowToPlay said that each grade has a unique two-value range. If I understand it correctly, it would mean that the grade:
                                          E- means 0-1 IV
                                          E means 2-3 IVs
                                          E+ means 4-5 IVs
                                          ...
                                          and S means 30-31 IVs.


                                          Please correct me if I'm wrong.
                                          Oh wow, that actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks!
                                          __________________
                                          The pleasure is mine.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                          Reply
                                          Quick Reply

                                          Sponsored Links
                                          Thread Tools

                                          Posting Rules
                                          You may not post new threads
                                          You may not post replies
                                          You may not post attachments
                                          You may not edit your posts

                                          BB code is On
                                          Smilies are On
                                          [IMG] code is On
                                          HTML code is Off

                                          Forum Jump


                                          All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:19 AM.