• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[FR/LG] Complete Item List

Status
Not open for further replies.

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
A lot of people were asking for some items number for FR/LG. Well, now I'm posting the complete list. Just look in the spoiler! Enjoy ;)

Oh, and don't forget to add the "0x" before the number since it's hex.

Example:
0x1 Master Ball

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
I think once I tried using the same numbers for a person to give you a Pikachu holding an oran Berry in FR but It came as a Vulpix holding a nest ball... o_O

Is there something wrong with my ROM?

Years
I think once I tried using the same numbers for a person to give you a Pikachu holding an oran Berry in FR but It came as a Vulpix holding a nest ball... o_OQUOTE]

With Pikachu using normal numbers it's 25 in HEX it is 0x19. I'm not sure how the item got messed up. I'll give you the numbers in normal and hex
NORMAL 139
HEX 0x8B
For example the command could be givepokemon 25 5 139

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I think once I tried using the same numbers for a person to give you a Pikachu holding an oran Berry in FR but It came as a Vulpix holding a nest ball... o_O

Is there something wrong with my ROM?

Nope, you just make counfusion bewtween decimal and hex.
I'm sure you used something like this:

Code:
givepokemon 0x25 0x5 8B

Right?

Well, when you omit "0x" before the number it will be trated as a decimal one. Otherwhise it will be trated as hex.
Vulpix is #39, which in hex is 0x25. Pikachu, instead, is #25 which in hex is 0x19. For the item, the problem is the opposite since you omitted the "0x". And since the "B" letter doesn't exists in decimal, it will be skipped or not interpreted at least.

Use this:

Code:
givepokemon 0x19 0x5 0x8B

or if you prefer the decimal system:

Code:
givepokemon 25 5 139

Keep in mind that such question should be asked in the "Simple Questions" thread or in the "Script Sharing/Request/Discussion" one. Oh, and remember that the Windows Calc can convert between Hex and Dec, just go to View -> Scientific.

Last edited:
Years
[*]10A Contest Pass

[*]10C Wailmer Pail

[*]10D Devon Goods

[*]10E Soot Sack

[*]10F Basement Key

[*]110 Acro Bike

[*]111 PokéBlock Case

[*]112 Letter

[*]113 Eon Ticket

[*]114 Red Orb

[*]115 Blue Orb

[*]116 Scanner

[*]117 Go-goggles

[*]118 Meteorite

[*]119 Rm. 1 Key

[*]11A Rm. 2 Key

[*]11B Rm. 4 Key

[*]11C Rm. 6 Key

[*]11D Storage Key

[*]11E Root Fossil

[*]11F Claw Fossil

[*]120 Devon Scope

Are these R/S/E items obtainable in Leaf Green and Fire Red?

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
Years
I think once I tried using the same numbers for a person to give you a Pikachu holding an oran Berry in FR but It came as a Vulpix holding a nest ball... o_OQUOTE]

With Pikachu using normal numbers it's 25 in HEX it is 0x19. I'm not sure how the item got messed up. I'll give you the numbers in normal and hex
NORMAL 139
HEX 0x8B
For example the command could be givepokemon 25 5 139

I used PokeScript and I put

givepokemon 25 5 (oran berry number here)

foullump

Rom Hacking Guru
Years
I'm wondering something. Do you have the items list in hex? I mean like:
MASTERBALL --------------- 0100
ULTRABALL ---------------- 0200
GREATBALL ---------------- 0300
POKEBALL ----------------- 0400
SAFARIBALL --------------- 0500

I have one that I got from the changing items tutorial, but everytime I try to input any TM or HM numbers in hex workshop, it's always "\v\h01 found a ???????!"
So, I just need the TM/HM hex list.

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2008
help

ok this is for hack mew because im using his software
in xse how do u set flags and how do u find the flags
mostly for the tickets for the boat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back