• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2010
So RNC, do you think I can get the lv100 Blastoise? Or one of the lv100 Steelix's? Thanks!

TRUST is the name of that Garadose and im offering Shiny Deoxys, Jap. and US Event Pikachu collored Pichu's, or Wailord lv100

(when you put Wobbuffet, Staryu, Shuppett, Oddish, Poliwag, Skitty, and Spinda on your want list are you wanting just normal version, shiny, or what exactly ?)

Actually, the Gyrados' name is "TRUTH".

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2016
I'm sorry I wasn't available at the time ;c
I'll wait till were both online to be sure.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
TRUST is the name of that Garadose and im offering Shiny Deoxys, Jap. and US Event Pikachu collored Pichu's, or Wailord lv100

(when you put Wobbuffet, Staryu, Shuppett, Oddish, Poliwag, Skitty, and Spinda on your want list are you wanting just normal version, shiny, or what exactly ?)
I need to put that in right, those are events I need, sorry!!
EDIT: Those are labeled, I need the pokeparks, pcny's and the gca's!!
So RNC, do you think I can get the lv100 Blastoise? Or one of the lv100 Steelix's? Thanks!

Actually, the Gyrados' name is "TRUTH".
Thanks for the help, needed!! And I told you I would give those to you, my word is the TRUTH!! :laugh:

Oh... WOW... thats a dyslexic moment
Sorry I didn't know what you meant, but let me think about it for a bit, TRUTH is the BEST!!
I'm sorry I wasn't available at the time ;c
I'll wait till were both online to be sure.
I'm here now, do you want to trade please??

would you be able to breed for the ability if i did not want it shiny?
I can try for both, but no promises!! :(

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2012
Is it possible to get a Ditto?

Do you also give away items? If so could I have TM 86 Grass Knot?

TascheMonster

Tasche Monster Master
Years
  • Age 31
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 27, 2014
Sorry I didn't know what you meant, but let me think about it for a bit, TRUTH is the BEST!!
I was saying that my complete and total mis read was a dyslexic moment (Dyslexia is a condition that will cause you to miss read stuff by either: reading in the wrong order, or in your head changing, replacing, and deleting words/letters in a sentence)

Kkitten

Big cloner.------Past Red
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 18, 2011
18 deoxys And 17 seviper please. ( Please post on my thread)

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
What would you like for a rare candy service?I have a lvl 22 monferno wich I want it to be lvl 100 or as close as posible :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Is it possible to get a Ditto?

Do you also give away items? If so could I have TM 86 Grass Knot?
Yes I can give you a diito and the tm for nothing please!! :)
Catch me here for that!!
18 deoxys And 17 seviper please. ( Please post on my thread)
Sorry which pokes are those??
What would you like for a rare candy service?I have a lvl 22 monferno wich I want it to be lvl 100 or as close as posible :)
I don't need any thing for it, meet you in there now??

Back