• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
ok then swap
313.png
for
227.png
and
281.png
for
364.png

And teach Camerupt Attract instead of Roar.

Years
Thanks :) but I'll just have a Male Skrmory with Attract instead of Volbeat and keep Kirlia. Camerupt with Roar because I left a space for the Surf or Fly slave xD..in this case a Surf slave

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
This challenge looks fun, here's my sign-up: Name- Thebeast21799; # of PKMNs: 4 please; Restrictions: Fully evolved and no more then 1 of the same type, also, make sure I can get my first pokemon before the first gym leader; Game: Platinum. If I missed anyone before my post, just kindly tell me, this tablet sure is a curse to type with. :p Anyway, yeah, this challenge looks fun. Good luck to anyone attempting this challenge, and see you later.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
Beautifly and Altaria share flying type, so re-roll one of them, or re-roll both if you wish, but I clearly said no more then 1 of the same type, but bibarel and medicham work fine.

Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2013
I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that. Hippowdon and Honchkrow are interesting replacements. Confirmed Team: Bibarel, Hippowdon, Honchkrow, and Medicham. Credit goes to NobodyAdam for team. Thanks, and good luck to everyone. Tonight, I should have Update #1 ready, about 7 o'clock in Arizona, so look forward to that. See you later. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2013
Update #1

-Started off game well
-hacked in dunsparce
-soloed until azealea
-found oddish
-Trained up 2 gloom
-stole bills eevee
- walked until espeon
then emulator decides to crash.
I now have 9 hours wasted :P
I go again and another crash at 6 hours.
I think I'll stop now

Since my emulator sucks,I request a new team for two Games i can run

Name: WurmpleAddiction
Games: Ruby And Fire Red
NFE's: No thanks
#ofPokes: 5
Restrictions:No same type, Also, I need some interesting restrictions on my poke's(like You need splash on Gyrados)need to be non hack only and no bugs

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Wurmple, how about:
122.png
87.png
3.png
141.png
and
68.png
(Machoke if you can't trade) for your FireRed?

And
303.png
202.png
292.png
352.png
and
260.png
for your Ruby?

As for restrictions....your Venusaur should be Female and know Sweet Scent throughout the game.
Your Machamp/Machoke should be Male and know Attract.
Your Mr. Mime should learn Role Play.
Your Dewgong must only learn Ice type moves.
Your Kabutops must learn Surf but his other 3 moves have to be Rock type.

You must use Wobbuffet to take down 1 of each Gym Leader's Pokémon.
Your Swampert should know Return.
Your Shedinja's final moveset should be Spite, Confuse Ray, Shadow Ball and Grudge.
Your Mawille must be female.
Your Kecleon must know Substitute.

Hope that works out for you o.o
And feel free to VM me about your emulator issues, maybe I can help o.o (I use Emulators a lot so I know my way around them for the most part)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
sure, swap either one of them for
85.png
The restrictions for the one you keep are still in effect tho.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Name: ANARCHit3cht
Game: Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 3
NFEs: Don't know what this is...Oh sure, I don't care. Whatever works, it'd be more of a challenge if I couldn't evolve.
Restrictions: NOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. Make it difficult! Either through complicated rules, bad pokemon.. or something.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
Wow, you wanted difficult, but I think this may be a bit much!
270.png
349.png
120.png

All I can say is good friggin luck!

It's okay... me and Brotad got this! I'm gonna have to go through 5 gyms so I can surf to Mossdeep and get the Super Rod and catch the rest of my team. Gonna be fun :D

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020

Anarchy's First Gym: Meeting Brotad

*I am REALLY bored, so I'm going all out
STAAALKER_zps2a92f8c4.png
PokemonEmerald_zps7aaba080.png

So apparently she was waiting for me.
|| I wasted a lot of time growing berries.
Gym1_zpsbaa01124.png
OnAMission_zps6af3914c.png

Brotad is totally unbeatable! || I'm on a mission :D
After almost being squished by all my belongings because my Mom had the brilliant idea to let me ride in the BACK of the moving truck, I arrived to my new house in Littleroot. See, my dad abandoned the family when I was little, and that made mom go a little bonkers. It was all downhill from there... It took 2 months, and then she finally broke down completely and lost it. She got fired, publicly shamed, we had to move. My dad thinks he can make-up for abandoning us by paying for our house and by having convinced my mom to let me go on a journey, but I swear I'll show him what's really on my mind one of these days...

My Mom insisted that I went next door to meet the neighbor girl, May, and I was all down for it, but when I got there, she turned out to be hideous! And the worst part about it, her Dad practically forced me on a date with her so that I could use his Torchic to catch my own Pokemon... After our date... she followed me all the way back to Littleroot, STAAAAAAAAALKER. I don't really like what's going on here, but if she comes around me again, I think I'm going to have bring out my Pokemon to show her what is up. I mean, that just ain't cool. Earlier, she was telling me about all her weird dreams about being friends with me and every Pokemon in the world or some crazy stuff like that... I just nodded my head and knew I had to get out of there.

After wandering around a bit outside of Oldale town, trying to look for a fearsome and powerful Pokemon to make my own, I began to lose faith, fighting Poochyena after Poochyena after Poochyena... It might be the steaks strapped to my chest, but I think that these guys really have it out for me! Just as things were getting intense--a whole pack of Poochyena backing me into a corner and Torchic fighting on a second wind--a lowly little Lotad jumps out of the nearby pond. With an amazing feat of raw badassery, he managed to take out the entire pack of groveling mutts as well as a few innocent Wurmple in the vicinity, it was quite Astonishing, I'd say. I heard him call out his name, only he didn't chant "Lotad," but "Brotad!" Immediately, I threw out a Pokeball and captured it. After training a bit more, he managed to learn Absorb, finally granting me the ability to kill those pesky Zigzagzoon!

Going through this small little place called PetalBurg, I happened to run into my dad, actually. It turns out that his Gym is here. I immediately ran into challenge him for a battle, but as usual... he brushed me of and discredited my skill. That made me really angry, and I was about to explode on him until this kid Wally came in. He asked my dad if he could use his Pokemon to help catch his own, and I felt so bad that I just HAD to go help him. Andthenwut. He finds a Ralts. I've always wanted a Psychic type Pokemon... My dad told me about the first Gym in the next city over, so I decided to make my way there. I figured I'd just dance his little dance so that I could hurry up and kick his ass.

Facing a forest, I was a facing a problem. A big one, actually. Astonish and Absorb were neither particularly powerful moves for the Bug type Pokemon that infested the area. As I stepped into the grass, I was assailed by a rogue Shroomish who doused me with his spores that left me crippled in paralysis. Here. In the first ten steps that I took in the forest. I was already down for the count. After crying my way back to the Pokemon Center, I bought some repel and potions and destroyed the one thing more annoying the Bug Pokemon... Bug Catchers. I ran into some weirdo in the forest wearing a Blue Bandana... and where I'm from that only means one thing... but here, I guess it means he is a part of some whack organization called Team Aqua. I helped stop him from attacking some business-dude, so I felt pretty good about that. He rushed off and after that, I met some cute ladies at this little flower shop... and I'm not saying that they wanted me, but they kept giving me free stuff--if that's not a sign, I don't know what is.

When I came to Rustoborough, I decided that I was going to break into this swanky little place next to the Pokemon center. Turns out that that everyone was home... the cool part though, is that they weren't mad! They actually HELPED me rob them, I made off their with HM01 Cut. He is supposed to be the cut master or something like that, but without this thing here, I think he is gonna have a pretty tough time doing that. Needing someone to teach this fearsome new move, I went up North and caught a Nincada. The whole time I was searching for it, I was also training with Brotad, defeating all the trainers in the area. Back in town, I found the gym and got into a battle with the two trainers, easily defeating them with Brotad. The same thing was happening with the leader, who I guess also was a noobie. I got to her Nosepass and that guy gave me a little trouble, but that was only because she used all her potions on him! She was easy to beat... if someone so unskilled could be a gym leader, then why didn't they choose me? Taking not only the Stone Badge, but also a nifty TM that I guess contains Rocktomb--I don't know, I was too busy checking her out to pay attention to her useless chatter. I'm obviously wanted by all the ladies of Hoenn, because they ALL keep giving me stuff.

Going North of town, I ran into that Squarebear that I helped back in the Forest. Surprise Surprise he got in trouble again. Bigger Surprise. He wanted me to help him, again. I went to chase the guy, but was caught up by a flock of Tailow that I had to stop to briefly decimate. Or so I thought, at least. Being a grass type, it wasn't exactly easy for Brotad to fight a Flying type such as Tailow. Even against all odds, though, Brotad is never afraid to go toes with anyone! It was an arduous affair, but as we are used to, we destroyed faces! I managed to catch up with the crook in a cave, but I was stopped by an old man who begged me to rescue his Pokemon. Tch. As if I wasn't already trying to stop this guy... Luckily for us all, no one ever finished digging the tunnel, so the guy ran to a dead end--he was just as new to this region as I was! I backed him into a corner and challenged him to a Pokemon battle in which I promptly humiliated him. Getting back the stolen Devon Goods and Pokemon, I returned being hailed as a hero. Turns out that because of my good deeds, the Squarebears boss had a little job for me...

So he took me to his office where I met the big boss. He turned out to be a pretty cool dude and hooked me with a free, top-of-the-line PokeNav. Now I can get all the ladies' numbers! Turns out though, that they do some pretty cool and important stuff here. Like sitting in a desk all day long every day. But apparently that is far too important to running the company, so he tasked me to deliver a letter to his Nephew. If only I had a boat...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back