• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Let us resume the Roleplay at its previous, normal pace, as not to ruin the fun furthermore.

Hear Hear.

Also, the Wario sprite will forever be entrenched in my memory as the greatest moment in my life.

HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR!

And, for the record, Sigil and mine's post is coming along pretty well, should only be a couple more times going back and forth. And, just so you know, we're coming to you EK, though not to join up for that Echo mission, exactly...

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
(read: stop or take it offsite)

Ahahaha . . . most of it was, I believe.
People. You guys are just all over the place, lol. It is a bit annoying, watching you two fight. Like I've said, though; I remain neutral.

So, I might be silent for a little while, because:
a) Either I need to figure this out or simply make a new character. I was thinking of doing both, perhaps, lol.
b) Spring Break. I don't have a computer over it, lol. Considering what has happened, my absence shouldn't be too great an issue.

Have fun, y'all. d:

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
posted... sorry for the boring list... more or less me stating what he has so I don't use the plot hole "magic bag filled with anything or everything I would ever need" also to establish he was wearing more than what was in the picture (also to justify the strange as heck outfit :p ).

Likely I'll keep Jacob as a shadow to the other scouts since he dislikes working with others (this could change).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Hear Hear.

HEAR HEAR HEAR HEAR!

And, for the record, Sigil and mine's post is coming along pretty well, should only be a couple more times going back and forth. And, just so you know, we're coming to you EK, though not to join up for that Echo mission, exactly...

ok, I was gonna post soon but I'll be the nice guy and wait for you

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
I hope you enjoy comedies, because I'm not sure how serious the either of us are really taking this!

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
So we're back to normal. Excellent.

I'm just go ahead and say I won't be home all next week. I'm going to Nashville for spring break, so if someone could bunny Jet that would be great.

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Look at the SIZE of that thing. LOOK AT IT! It's like three times the post my normal ones are!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Mine and Stinkoman's post is UP!
And yeah, it is a collab, just in case anyone thinks I'm just massively bunnying somehow :)

So... as you may be able to see, it's bloody massive. Do we get a medal? Maybe a cookie? :p

Spoiler:

Here's a turnip instead. Thank you for writing a whole book for us! :D

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Hopefully this means I get more collaborative posts.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Pfft, guys, stop making me read so much xD

Anyways, posted! And finally the plot gets some steam. Every Pokemon, get to Mauville and follow the meeting! The humans in the scouting team get into cover and spy on the meeting, and the rest of the humans are free to wreak havoc in the camp for now... d:<

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Pfft, guys, stop making me read so much xD

Anyways, posted! And finally the plot gets some steam. Every Pokemon, get to Mauville and follow the meeting! The humans in the scouting team get into cover and spy on the meeting, and the rest of the humans are free to wreak havoc in the camp for now... d:<

If we(humans) lose this war, it is all your fault for sending that group of soldiers back to the main camp. ALL YOUR FAULT ALL YOUR FAULT ALL YOUR FAULT ALL YOUR FAULT ALL YOUR FAULT

StinkomanFan

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Waiting for Turnip to be reprimanded for that tricky business, because it'd be silly.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
that is a huge post...

What is with the lack of loyality to the Human Republic? I guess a bunch of peace seeking politians isn't the type of group that whenn they get killed everyone gets into an outrage... perhaps DI should have made it a peaceful starting colony with women and children and the killers brutally murdered them and put the bodies on a twisted horror movie like display.... then there would be a real call for blood.

Back