• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Just the Classics~ Original 151 Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
If anybody has ideas for non-WiFi-based events (as we don't have enough eligible participants yet), please PM them to me. Your ideas will not go unrewarded if they are used. I had a couple ideas for events, but I assumed we'd have enough members for WiFi events by now. :\

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
If anybody has ideas for non-WiFi-based events (as we don't have enough eligible participants yet), please PM them to me. Your ideas will not go unrewarded if they are used. I had a couple ideas for events, but I assumed we'd have enough members for WiFi events by now. :\

I love events, but I am no good at organizing them. LOL.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Points have been updated. :) I've just gotten a great idea for an event. Albeit, it does draw influence from common events on PokeCommunity, but this variation will be themed for this club. I think I'll let you guys wait in suspense for a few days before I announce it, though. :P

miltankRancher

Years
Points have been updated. :) I've just gotten a great idea for an event. Albeit, it does draw influence from common events on PokeCommunity, but this variation will be themed for this club. I think I'll let you guys wait in suspense for a few days before I announce it, though. :P

Yay! An event! I am excited for it! Will the prize be something like the create-a-banner contest or what?

anyway, do we have a new topic?

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Cool, an event! I'd definitely be looking forward for it! :)

I think we don't have a new topic yet. Not quite sure, but yeah. u__u;

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hooray, can't wait for the event! As for a topic, let's start one!

New topic: Which is your favourite Gen I legendary Pokemon?

I personally love Articuno, it's a wonderful battler and its so elegant! <3

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
Omg, despite me being such a huge fan of Mew. I'm still going for Articuno, it's magnificent and I love how beautiful that Pokemon is. I love how it's tail glitters when it flies in the sky. ^^:;

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Which is your favourite Gen I legendary Pokemon?
Articuno and Mewtwo

miltankRancher

Years
touch choice between Mewtwo and Mew, but I am going for the clone. I don't know why, but Mewtwo seemed so... confident of himself.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
The prize for this event will involve our new points system, but the prize will include more than just points. Just be patient. *leaves you in suspense* This event also, just like the last one, will require judging and voting by all participants, and also members that did not participate but would like to vote. Voting period may be longer depending on the number of participants. As with before, participants get a new partner free of charge.

As far as the topic, I would have to say my favorite Gen I legendary would be Mew. It can learn every TM move. What more could you ask for? ....Other than a non-event in-game way of getting it.

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
event <3 If I can join, it will be the first event I join ever lol

Hooray, can't wait for the event! As for a topic, let's start one!

New topic: Which is your favourite Gen I legendary Pokemon?

I personally love Articuno, it's a wonderful battler and its so elegant! <3

<3 ilu for having the same thought ^^

Last edited:

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
johnny18, you will be able to participate in this event. For this event, there is nothing restricting any of you from doing it (other than possible real-life situations), so you'll get to join in.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
I would think we'd have more people participate. The last one was a bit restricted to those who are at least somewhat computer-savvy. This one, on the other hand, will have a much broader reach.

miltankRancher

Years
I am not computer savvy. LOL.

anyway, what is the new topic? also where are the userbars we submitted? I would like to use some! :) thanks.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
MiltankRancher, there is no new topic atm, but I'll start one: Which of Ash's original Pokemon from the original series in the anime do you like best?
I would have to say it's Bulbasaur. I love how it refused to evolve, but remained powerful.

As far as the userbars, I stated after the contest that they had all been added to the OP. (OP = Original Post) Go check the first post and you'll find them. You can also see your points and how you are able to spend them there. Check the OP often; changes often get made.
EDIT: Wait a minute... let me go fix that. I guess I accidentally removed them.

miltankRancher

Years
Hmmm... I would also probably sau Bulbasaur, though Charizard comes in second.

Bulbasaur has a very fun personality and a very mature attitude.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
Years
Apologies to our members for me not having the userbars and banners in the OP. I must have accidentally removed them. If you use them between now and January 10, you will get the week's points right away, since it was my fault they were removed.

Shijo

Scientist
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 9, 2013
Indigo Plateau

Username: Shijo
Favorite Gen I Pokemon: Jolteon
Partner Pokemon: Jolteon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back