• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Youkai Academy (OOC thread)

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
Years
I believe so. Unless Gavin would care to elaborate upon the feelings he may or may not have for Shadow and what he thinks about her trying to protect him by growling.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
@Machomuu- i was talking about the second break :3 i'll let Ray ask her to check on Shadow or something.

@DarkAngel- thanks xD

And yes, i've readed all your guys posts and it's Ryuu's turn :p

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
I believe so. Unless Gavin would care to elaborate upon the feelings he may or may not have for Shadow and what he thinks about her trying to protect him by growling.
Gavin's feelings haven't really matured to the point where anything's certain yet, and that doesn't apply just to shadow, but to Allison and all of the other characters as well, mainly since the entire RP so far has taken place over the course of just 1 hour and about 30 minutes.

DarkAngel91

Years
Have you ever typed while talking to a different person? I typed what I was saying. Nothing wrong with you're comment , Machomuu. I do believe I should go to sleep before I get myself into trouble/

Sapphire Rose

Years
@DarkAngel- good night then xP

@Machomuu- the days take so long maybe because there are RPers that can't post everyday. Though, the days indeed should go faster. And this will be after this break is over.

Last edited:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
@DarkAngel- good night then xP

@Machomuu- the days take so long maybe because there are RPers that can't post everyday. Though, the days indeed should go faster. And this will be after this break is over.
Don't worry, I'm not complaining about the speed of the RP, I was just noting how much time has passed and how that affected my character.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
*Hits self with pillow* Darn you nerves. Too nervous to sleep. I do think though that the day should end fairly soon.

If we advanced a day to quickly, it would be too short. Besides, we barely started class & will go in again after break. If we ended the day after class so soon, we wouldn't have any free time.

Just a quick thought, should we add clubs?

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
If we advanced a day to quickly, it would be too short. Besides, we barely started class & will go in again after break. If we ended the day after class so soon, we wouldn't have any free time.

Just a quick thought, should we add clubs?
I thought about that as well a while back, and since it's being suggested I definitely endorse the idea, I think clubs are a must.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Now here's a question. What kind of clubs? I don't think your normal clubs would do. Although drama club would be nice.
I would expect normal clubs as well as clubs that would only appeal to youkai. Youkai delve into the arts, have similar entertainment (in some cases), may carry the same problems, and even have some of the same traits as humans, so it would make sense for normal clubs to exist in a Youkai school.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
xD Looks like we have a lot of work to do PS!

Clubs will help the Youkai learn how to adapt to human life activities. I'm already thinking of getting Ryuu to join a newspaper club, or forced into it!

DarkAngel91

Years
@ShinyDiamond: Awwwwww. Poor Ryuu gets no love. Now even I feel bad for him. And that actually plays on Shadow's nature quite well. She hates when people are in pain. I think you and I need to make a post where Shadow and Ryuu can actually spend some time together and maybe develop some kind of relationship.

Sapphire Rose

Years
@DarkAngel- actually... SD and i already had decided that Ryuu would be Sapphire's :3 we decided this due both their natures.

Sapphire is shy and doesn't like talking to people so much. Ryuu is very rude and doesn't like talking to people either. Both would become friends even though their natures, which would be a beautiful thing, am i right SD...?

Just like you noticed in my last post, sapphire doesn't like it when people are in pain either, that's why she hates herself being a vampire, what she had done i won't tell you yet :p

Though.... It's SD's decision if he wants Ryuu together with Shadow or still with Sapph..

DarkAngel91

Years
OH!! I meant friend relationship. Not romantic relationship. They'd end up killing each other after just a few days. I was going for a friendly relationship. Or at least a mutual understanding.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Um, how should I answer these questions...

We've already planned for Sapphire & Ryuu to get together. Although He & Shadow could get together & develop a.............wait a minute! :D Best idea I've ever had! A love triangle! It'll be Sapphire Ryuu & Shadow involved together, mixed feelings! Unless Gavin also loves Shadow later. Rectangle! xD I'm the best Co-GM, hi-five!

What kind of Youkai is Gavin again? A Wizard/Warlock?

Back