• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel.Olu

Avoid hangovers: stay drunk.
Years
nice one vavavoom i like the maps, but games with fakemon don't really appeal to me, good luck with this :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks to everyone that post positive comments. :3 Love you all~! -gives some cookies and fruit punches to everyone-

[HOT FLASH]

Today, I'm going to post some screenshots of Route 702. :3 That's the route where you'll start the demo, guys.

screenie1tc9.png

You're on Route 702.

screenie2zv2.png

The lovely hero is standing, on the route~

That's for today!... Stay tune, pupues~. :3

Last edited:

Klingon

Banned
Years
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Wow; I think this has potential. Not been annoying; but when is the demo due; thanks?

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
This game is looking magnificient.Would you happen to have any screenshots of the battle system.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
I don't think I've commented here yet.^^ But I think I will. :P
Nice game, Vavavoom. :3 Like Klingon said, "any more developments"?

I think I'll make a support banner... because it's hard to pick between those three! :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
lul... Thanks, pupu. :3 Alright, tonight, I'm gonna show you guys something. What could it be? :O

Edit~ Because of a member, I'm not going to update the thread.

Last edited:

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 23, 2008
Wow this is great! Especially the custom sprites!! I can barely think of a custom pokemon rather much scratch sprite X3

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Finally. It took like forever for an update. I am still psyched about the demo. So I will keep checking for that demo and updates n_n.

|Maximus|

I'm back~
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 10, 2010
Esmas is right you aren't giving us any information at all.

No CBS screens
No evo starters
Nothing just plain screenshots

Btw when you upload the demo don't make it in a .RAR file because I only have winzip.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Finally. It took like forever for an update. I am still psyched about the demo. So I will keep checking for that demo and updates n_n.

Okay, I can't update the thread every seconds, you know. Sadly, I have a life, and I'm busy.

Wow, Vavavoom. You have no idea how little information you're giving us right now. :O
Oh well, I can't wait, but I have to leave in 20 minutes or so. :(

>>... Oh well.

Esmas is right you aren't giving us any information at all.

No CBS screens
No evo starters
Nothing just plain screenshots

Btw when you upload the demo don't make it in a .RAR file because I only have winzip.

Excuse-me? You have no right to say that I'm not giving information.

First of all, if it bothers you, don't even come in this thread. As I said, long ago, I will not release Battle System screenshots. And as Nevermore said, she will not release the starters' evolutions, until the demo. That's our right, and we're aloud to do whatever we want. Second of all, plain screenshots are plain screenshots. Do you remember when CoroCoro released Pokémon Diamond & Pokémon Pearl screenshots? Of course. And did you whine by saying " Ehhhh... Plain screenshots.... "

And you see, I chose to upload the demo as a RAR file because I wanted to. If you need Win RAR, then go get Win RAR. And of course, I'm not going to upload a demo as a ZIP file just for one person, sadly.

Second of all, try to be Vavavoom, for one day. As I said
I can't update the thread every seconds, you know. Sadly, I have a life, and I'm busy.
. So finally, don't post useless comments like this, in our thread. >:

Now, we lost an update. :3

Years
We'll release what we want. If we show you all the really good stuff now, like the battle system, or the evolutions of pokemon we've shown, what fun will there be in playing and finding things out for yourself? AS for the screenshots being just the routes, if you care to read the thread you'll find out that a lot of towns have been shown, and aside from towns, games tend to be mostly routes, caves, water, so we don't have much to show wihtout giving away really important stuff. I'm sure you'd have more reason to complain if we just showed water all the time, right?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Sorry the game looks really great.Keep going on with it.

I don't like hypocrites, just for your information.

We'll release what we want. If we show you all the really good stuff now, like the battle system, or the evolutions of pokemon we've shown, what fun will there be in playing and finding things out for yourself? AS for the screenshots being just the routes, if you care to read the thread you'll find out that a lot of towns have been shown, and aside from towns, games tend to be mostly routes, caves, water, so we don't have much to show wihtout giving away really important stuff. I'm sure you'd have more reason to complain if we just showed water all the time, right?

:o That's what I like to here. <~

Anyway... I'm gonna' give some information, today, regarding some Pokémon, in the game...

[HOT FLASH]

Oh my god... We have a lot of Pokémon, right now. Nevermore did a wonderful and marvelous work, on Pokémon sprites. As well as concepts... They are magnificent. By the way, we'll have more than 150 new Pokémon, in the game. We have a lot more of concepts than we expected. :3 Right now, I'm looking at some work that Nevermore did. And that work is beautiful. Horns, diamonds, pointy parts...

By the way, I got a screenshot of the Battle System. And I'm telling you guys that it looks great. <~ Stay tune, pupus.

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!

§ilv£r

Team Rocket Member
Years
  • Age 31
  • ???
  • Seen Nov 1, 2007
[HOT FLASH]

Oh my god... We have a lot of Pokémon, right now. Nevermore did a wonderful and marvelous work, on Pokémon sprites. As well as concepts... They are magnificent. By the way, we'll have more than 150 new Pokémon, in the game. We have a lot more of concepts than we expected. :3 Right now, I'm looking at some work that Nevermore did. And that work is beautiful. Horns, diamonds, pointy parts...

By the way, I got a screenshot of the Battle System. And I'm telling you guys that it looks great. <~ Stay tune, pupus.

That's your Hot Flash and I'm Vavavoom!
Cool, some news! 150 new Pokemon would be cool, especially if they were done well enough to look like an actual game by Nintendo, we would get a really good cut out of playing this one. See ya 'round, Vavavoom!

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Hey! I'll wait for the screenshot of battle system! It will be fantastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back