• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Remakes

How do you think the remakes should be made?

• One Black and White remake and one Black 2 and White 2 remake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black and White remakes and Black 2 and White 2 remakes (4 remakes)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
The 5th Generation is different than the rest in that we got a pair of games and another pair as their sequel. So I guess I'd put this discussion up. (I know we haven't gotten to Diamond and Pearl remakes yet)

Last edited:

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
Years
Nah, my personal opinion says I want BW remake.

I just imagining what if BW get a remake.Maybe they will make awesome Cutscene in the remake.I mean BW is the game with wonderful Cutscene.

Unown Seer

Earnest
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2020
BW remakes with B2W2 areas/features, as well as a post-game plot for Kyurem that is about the original dragon rather than the ugly B2W2 mascots.

B3W3 would be too forced. I don't see the original dragon adding a lot more meat to the story, and Ghetsis is mentally dead as of B2W2.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Honestly I think they could do three: the prequel, the sequel (B2W2) and the present. The games are totally all about past and future... when it does come to remake time I could see them doing three separate games. People couldn't buy just one. Boom. Lots of money made. All games have same features but difffrent locations/stories. Pick the story you want sort of thing.

Ida13

Gone For a While
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
I don't want one. It was fine the way it was, I want a gen 4 and gen 6 remake.

Unown Seer

Earnest
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2020
Honestly I think they could do three: the prequel, the sequel (B2W2) and the present. The games are totally all about past and future... when it does come to remake time I could see them doing three separate games. People couldn't buy just one. Boom. Lots of money made. All games have same features but difffrent locations/stories. Pick the story you want sort of thing.
I can't see a lot of people buying more than one game for an old region, so the investment wouldn't be worth it. And what would the prequels be about? N's childhood was just a build up to BW.

Last edited:
Years
Black and White. But while I want it to be a remake of the original story-wise, I think it would be nice to incorporate some of the features introduced in Black 2 and White 2 like the world tournament, join avenue and pokestar studios.

Just don't touch customization this time!

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 29, 2017
They should remake black and white and make 2s story post game

Last edited:

PurpleOrange

still don't know what I'm doing
Years
as much as i want it t be a black2 and white2 sequel, i know it will be an original black and white one and it probs won't have any b2w2 stuff much like oras didn't have any emerald stuff

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I can't see a lot of people buying more than one game for an old region, so the investment wouldn't be worth it. And what would the prequels be about? N's childhood was just a build up to BW.

You'd be surprised... people got really invested in Unova and spending money is never a bad thing :')

Prequel would be the original dragon story :) Nothing from the start of N's childhood as BW can cover that but the prequel would be the story before the Unova we knew started. It would be actually really cool I think to see that part of the BW story before we got to know our characters. Life obviously went on in Unova... but what kinda life?

Unown Seer

Earnest
Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2020
I wouldn't bet on seeing a game set in ancient times, ever. The original dragon split thousands of years ago.

Last edited:

umbralshadows

aerial silks angel
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 6, 2017
bw remake pleas. i liked tha story ta that one so revamp with cutscenes woud be nice. a prequel woud be my next favorite option.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Rather than remake, I'd rather see a prequel or something to B/W. Not B3/W3 or a remake of Black/White but a 3D prequel. Stupid, I know...sorry.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I wouldn't bet on seeing a game set in ancient times, ever. The original dragon split thousands of years ago.

Yeahhh that's the only flaw in my plan! Hmm... maybe something interesting DID happen before our protagonist came about. Maybe just an origins story? Actually maybe I'm not so much of a fan of a prequel lol maybe just dedicate a game to N's castle and upbringing as a spinoff, now THAT would be cool.

So it would be set in N's castle. You start the game as N... and explore the different areas of the castle and command Pokemon to battle, and every level upgrade is a new floor of the castle. Eventually you reach the top where you have to battle the BW protagonist and destroy Ghetsis. It's WONDERFUL. Totally a great spinoff idea!

Back