• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LF: Events FT: My Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos1899

Been around since Kanto...
Years
Hello Pokémon Community!

I just joined earlier this month and finally revised my entire events list. I heard from some users over at GameFAQs that this was another great spot to conduct some trading. So without further ado.

My link is in my signature and can also be found here: http://tinyurl.com/y75bsfys

My events are labeled if they have PROOF or not. Please refer to same before we trade.

As best as I know my unproofed events are not hacked. If during our trades there arises an issue, let me know promptly so that we can fix that issue.

*Rates*
Proof for Proof
Unproof for Unproof
3:1 Unproof for Proof
RTO for RTO
VRTO for VRTO
NFT for -----

Any questions feel free to ask.
I'm actively searching for any events listed in RED & WHITE.

Looking forward to trading with you. -Kratos

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello! Would you want me to move this to the Trade Shops section?

Kratos1899

Years
I was going to place it there but I didn't have a fancy setup like you did >.< that would be great though!!! :)

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
No fancy CSS required, you only need 20 different Pokémon to have a shop thread :) I've moved your thread, please take a few minutes to read our rules, and have fun! Contact me if you have any questions :) I'm a moderator of the Trade Corner, and I look forward to trading with you!

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hi Kratos! : )

I'm currently looking for a Mew - I saw you have various ones. I am not after any particular event Mew - just any with a nature that could work for a special attacking build (modest, timid, calm, bold - or even neutral)

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to events but perhaps there is something you are interested in! If there is, I might also be interested in an Arceus - please let me know.

I am also new to 'proofing' them - how can I provide proof?
Some of them are ones I have received myself - others I have received in a trade but have no reason to doubt their legitemacy

XYZ Shiny Yveltal - Rash - level 100 - Touched
Victini GF - Calm - level 100 - UT
Shaymin - GF - Naive - level 100
Shaymin - Eigakan (Jap.) - Bold - level 74 - Touched
Happy Hour Meowth - UT
Diancie - Eigakan (Jap.) - Adamant - level 100 - Touched
Celebi - 10 ANIV - Lax - level 76 -Touched
Raichu - SPR2010 - Jolly - level 91 - Touched (this was the shiny Pichu you got in HGSS - ev'd in AP and SPD)

I also have the Happy Hour Meowth and Munchlax.

Let me know if you need any more information! : )

Kratos1899

Years
Hi Kratos! : )

I'm currently looking for a Mew - I saw you have various ones. I am not after any particular event Mew - just any with a nature that could work for a special attacking build (modest, timid, calm, bold - or even neutral)

I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to events but perhaps there is something you are interested in! If there is, I might also be interested in an Arceus - please let me know.

I am also new to 'proofing' them - how can I provide proof?
Some of them are ones I have received myself - others I have received in a trade but have no reason to doubt their legitemacy

XYZ Shiny Yveltal - Rash - level 100 - Touched
Victini GF - Calm - level 100 - UT
Shaymin - GF - Naive - level 100
Shaymin - Eigakan (Jap.) - Bold - level 74 - Touched
Happy Hour Meowth - UT
Diancie - Eigakan (Jap.) - Adamant - level 100 - Touched
Celebi - 10 ANIV - Lax - level 76 -Touched
Raichu - SPR2010 - Jolly - level 91 - Touched (this was the shiny Pichu you got in HGSS - ev'd in AP and SPD)

I also have the Happy Hour Meowth and Munchlax.

Let me know if you need any more information! : )

What language is your Munchlax and Meowth redeemed in?

Also proofing is a new concept where you either video record or take pictures of you obtaining the event from either wi-Fi distribution, code, or qr scan.

Last edited by a moderator:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Hi Kratos,

Both of them are English versions.

Oh ok, I can't say I have that for any of them. I might have that in game card you receive when you get Pokemon mystery gift?

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Is munchlax untouched? If so I'll trade for it. Which Mew event did you want?

Hi Kratos,

Yes, the Munchlax is untouched - and not a clone in case that matters to you. :)

I would love either your Japanese or Spanish 4th Gen timid Mew - would that work?

Kratos1899

Years
Hi Kratos,

Yes, the Munchlax is untouched - and not a clone in case that matters to you. :)

I would love either your Japanese or Spanish 4th Gen timid Mew - would that work?

For sure. I'll need to clone it after work. If you need yours cloned I can also do that as well. That works for me, that's a good choice mew.

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
For sure. I'll need to clone it after work. If you need yours cloned I can also do that as well. That works for me, that's a good choice mew.

Hi, Kratos - if it's not too much hassle, a clone would be appreciated. :)

I'm currently trying to work out time zones - mine is UTC +12. I will be around for the next 6ish hours or so. Though, judging by your availability chart, it's not a good time, haha :(

Kratos1899

Years
Hi, Kratos - if it's not too much hassle, a clone would be appreciated. :)

I'm currently trying to work out time zones - mine is UTC +12. I will be around for the next 6ish hours or so. Though, judging by your availability chart, it's not a good time, haha :(

That's my main time zones. Currently for the next month I'm in UTC+8. Also I'll be available all day tomorrow for any trading from UTC+8 1100-0230

Last edited:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
That's my main time zones. Currently for the next month I'm in UTC+8. Also I'll be available all day tomorrow for any trading from UTC+8 1100-0230

If I'm not mistaken - it's 10 over at your end now. I will be around for the next 3 hours or so, so I'll keep a lookout from 11 onwards. : )

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Seems we just can't catch each other. I'll be back in about an hour or so.

It looks as though you were online around 2ish am my time, haha. I am off to work now and will be back at home in 7 hours from now. If yesterdays time works best for you I can stay up later today. : )

Kratos1899

Years
It looks as though you were online around 2ish am my time, haha. I am off to work now and will be back at home in 7 hours from now. If yesterdays time works best for you I can stay up later today. : )

I will have your Mew cloned and ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back