• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to go with either Itachi Uchiha or Nagato Uzumaki for that one, both are more fleshed out than most of the other characters in the series background wise and their abilities in combat are basically godlike if you ask me.

^Least favorite fast food restaurant and why?

Mentalii

Back
Years
I don't know a lot of fast food restaurant, since I don't really like eat there to tell the truth... I would say "Quick", because there aren't a lot of choices that appeal to me and I definitely prefer "Mc-Donald".

^ Why did you choose this username and what does it mean?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I chose it because it used to be my gamertag back then and it was a literal twist of my rl name too. That and it's not a name that's very common besides from my usage of it, at least back in 2009 anyways so I chose to carve a niche for myself using this particular name at the time. And since my rl name means bringer of light and since Xulek is a twisted form of that name I guess it would have to mean bringer of darkness or something similar nowadays.

^Who are the people in your avatar and sig and what anime are they from?

Mentalii

Back
Years
On the left of my sign there's Kazami Tomohiko, in the middle and on my avatar it is Naoya Teshigawara, my favourite character, and on the right it's Kouichi Sakakibara (phew, for once I remember complicated japanese names, that's great). The three characters are from the awesome horror/mystery animé "Another", that I discovered recently and which is now my favourite one. I didn't particularly liked horror and so on... I think I've changed my mind.

^ Favourite manga (or japanese anime)?

Mentalii

Back
Years
Hikari10: My favourite female player character is Leaf and my favourite male is Ruby.

^ Which 1st gen Pokémon do you like the least?

Magdalena~

Feel the hnnnnggg
Years
YungKnowledge, do you prefer Victorious or Harry Potter?

Magdalena~, favorite time of day?
I would have to say the twilight, and by twilight I mean the time right after sunset. The time right before sunrise is kind of meh to me.
My ideal setting is to be outside in the Autumn in appropriate it's-only-slightly-cold clothing, drinking cider and watching the sunset by a fire with friends~ /romantic

Years
Why did you choose your username?

It can be broken down into this:

Hikari - Japanese for light. Also the Japanese name of Dawn, one of my fave Pokemon characters.

10 - Comes from the month I was born in, October which is "the 10th month in the calendar year".

Magdalena, why do you like inserting Pokedex entries in your signature?

Years
I love chocolate, lots of it. Maybe a few jellies as well.

ShadowStriatonTriad, what's your fave Pokemon character shipping?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I'd have to say Berserk, it's not something you could describe very properly without shock value being thrown in though.

^Favorite kind of cereal and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back