• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen The Trainer House

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Trainer_House_outside_HGSS.png
The Trainer House is a two-story building, located in Viridian City. the Trainer House provides a place for Trainers to battle in a controlled environment. According to visitors on the first floor of the building, the best Trainers gather here. These Trainers turn out to be real-life friends of the player, whose own parties are submitted to the game through the Pokéwalker.

What were your thoughts on this addition? Was the lack of gainable experience enough for you to swipe this aside? Or did you try it regardless? How much did you enjoy this feature? Did you feel it was necessary? Any improvements you'd make?

Years
I actually forgot the feature existed, to be honest. Too bad that I'm the only one I know with a Pokéwalker. . .

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
I vaguely remember this from G/S/C and back then I thought it was a pretty cool concept. This time around, I already had an idea on what it would be like. I think the lack of gaining experience was a big turn off for me. I've always felt like the levels from Kanto to Red was a pretty big spike.

Back