• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Ok I just watched episode 8 of SNK! :D

Spoiler:

Can't wait for ep.9!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Episode 8 holy bananas

Spoiler:

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
This episode really made me love Armin, with his actions in the beginning and his plan <3

Mikasa, why do you always give me feels, you amazing heroine.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
This looks really cool. I think I'll check it out. :)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
So I watched the first 2 eps, I got literally got goosebumps throughout, this drama, is just too intense for me.

TwilightBlade

Years
Episode 9, stellar episode yet again. I'm never going to get tired of this series. I really hope you stragglers catch up! <3

Spoiler:

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Episode 9

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Well, I just recently started watching SNK, and so far I'm loving it. I don't really know what to say, but..yeah.

Well, I'm currently on Episode 7, and I'll either try and slip in an episode before bed, or watch until the current ep tomorrow afternoon. Thanks for recommending this btw.
Enter Episode 8:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

Years
Doesn't one pronounce Revaille as Revi or Levi...?

Where did you traitors go? :P

Cliffhanger brought his friends over, yo.

Episode 10:
Spoiler:

Episode 11:
Spoiler:

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
Haven't watched the last 3 episodes as I have been watching Elemental gelade and had a lot of work, but me and all of my friends totally love this anime. We chat about this one more than any other that is currently on our watch list. Love the characters, The story ideas and the twists it has. I can't wait to find out more about the titans and so on. Just a great watch for me.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I spoiled myself by reading the manga and cannot enjoy the anime much anymore. ;_________; Someone please wipe my memories, please!!!

Though, really, anyone here follows the manga regularly? Did ya read the latest chapter??

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I spoiled myself by reading the manga and cannot enjoy the anime much anymore. ;_________; Someone please wipe my memories, please!!!

Though, really, anyone here follows the manga regularly? Did ya read the latest chapter??

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yeah, considering it's a monthly manga I expect the plot progression to be a bit fast. It is good to have mysteries and try to keep the interest level high by revealing things little by little but chapters where nothing much happens at all is just...boring. I mean, it's okay if it happens in a weekly manga. I forgive One Piece for doing it at times. But man, to wait for a chapter a whole month and not get some good progression is, well, not good. :<

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back