• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Victory Fire (Version 2.7 Released)

Years
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
how to fight sienna for the 8th badge. there's a man blocking the door saying she will be back soon.

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
Man i beat the elite 4 and i took the ferry but when i arrive to crystal villa, there is my rival in a house and he he want to me to search a key but a went to rose town and there is nithing, just cressalia and near of rose town there are a indent but i dont know how to do to find the key :s i had 2 days searching and there's no any member of the team to fight.

Where did you found cresselia in Rose Town?

kensarcher

Hack Addict
Years
where should i go after earning my third emblem.. the path trough orange villa is blocked by pkmn rangers? and where is that key that tyron told me to find?

sorry for my english

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
You can try to find it in those potted plants in that battle base,you'll need to find it for two times.

Yes,I make it difficult to be found on purpose,you can try to search for it near the trees of the Central Area.

tnx 1158..what pokemon will you caught on the azure flute?? sorry for my bad english.. :)

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Nice hack, what are the starters though?

Male Character IRON:Axew Female Character PURE:Gible

how to fight sienna for the 8th badge. there's a man blocking the door saying she will be back soon.

Please finish the event on the top of Mt.Skywall first.

Where did you found cresselia in Rose Town?

You'll encounter somewhere in Rocky Road after you got the Lunar Wing.

where should i go after earning my third emblem.. the path trough orange villa is blocked by pkmn rangers? and where is that key that tyron told me to find?

sorry for my english

You must help Uranium to fins the key first,you can find a Dark Worker in Redwood City,after defeated him,he'll escape,you must find him in other 3 places,he'll give you the key after you find and defeat him the last time.

tnx 1158..what pokemon will you caught on the azure flute?? sorry for my bad english.. :)

Just like the hidden event in D/P/PT,you'll meet Arceus in Azure Hall.

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
How do you unlock the door to the Crystal Villa Base?

If you mean the house with Uranium you must get the key from a guy which you need to beat 4 times. You can see him on Redwood City, Marble Grassland, surf south of Redwood and last is Bronze Port. And for the locked Gym you have to finish all other gyms first.

I also have a question where can I get the bicycle and heart scales?

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2019
If you mean the house with Uranium you must get the key from a guy which you need to beat 4 times. You can see him on Redwood City, Marble Grassland, surf south of Redwood and last is Bronze Port. And for the locked Gym you have to finish all other gyms first.

I also have a question where can I get the bicycle and heart scales?

Don't remember the bicycle.
To get heart scales, use dive around the route leading to flora town(or anywhere which has a diving spot)
Look around for circular patches in the ground. They will be one tile wide. Just face them and press A like you would for picking a normal item. You can get shards and scales this way

XXVIII

Romhacker Wannabe
Years
Don't remember the bicycle.
To get heart scales, use dive around the route leading to flora town(or anywhere which has a diving spot)
Look around for circular patches in the ground. They will be one tile wide. Just face them and press A like you would for picking a normal item. You can get shards and scales this way

Thanks! Is that trick also works in other games or in this hack only?

Years
  • Seen Feb 24, 2016
img24.imageshack.us/img24/975/71961670.png
img217.imageshack.us/img217/5843/71133216.png
The color of the door is changed.

imageshack.us/a/img819/4770/22665243.png
imageshack.us/a/img831/6260/18211847.png
imageshack.us/a/img24/7823/52682506.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Years
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
img24.imageshack.us/img24/975/71961670.png
img217.imageshack.us/img217/5843/71133216.png
The color of the door is changed.
Thanks for reporting,I've fixed these just now.

Al3x

Pokémon Fan
Years
I'm sure tons of people have said this already, or something similar, but can you make it so that we can get pokeballs earlier in-game so that we don't have to give cut to our starter pokemon? Or increase the power of cut to something better or give it some sort of ability.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
plz fix the map ....................................... bcoz when v r on sm route it shows us far off from dat route............. :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2016
1158 another question where i can get reshiram?? i already caught all legendary except arceus and reshiram

Hacker Bisharp

Bug reporter
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 28, 2019
I still wonder why this hack is not in the Hacks Showcase ...
Anyway i've restart the hack and i note that many errors has been fixed but i've found one xD
Here is the screen! (the bug appear in the third screen).

Hope you fixed soon.

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2016
Im lost right now. After beating Pure in the gym in Halfleaf City and meeting her , max and that girl in the red in the cave. Where do i go next?

Back