• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

.Pokemon//D.I.F.A.P.T.I.O.N :: help (Please read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Well, along with my fanfic and RPG about Pokemon DIFAPTION, I'm thinking of making a game aswell. I think it's kinda tough for me to start with a non-normal Pokemon RPG (since it's not that type but an Action RPG), I need some help. If you wanna help in anyway please pm me. What I need are:

Hackers
Ash_Pokemaster
+1 hacker with advanced (or basic anyway) knowledge of RPG maker (any version - the most new prefered)

Spriters
Ash_Pokemaster
+2 more people

Script Supervision
Ash_Pokemaster

Script Supervision help
1 person

Please say it here if you wanna help me. It will definately be an interesting hack with an interesting script. I've made a prologue (Check the FanFic categorie to see it - Topic: .Pokemon//D.I.F.A.P.T.I.O.N)

ps: Please at least a hacker. I'm in deadly need of a hacker. :\

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
This is not an hacking forum, this is a Game Development forum for games made in computer languages and not hacks from ROMs :) + you shouldn't create a new thread to recruit people as there is a proper one to do so.

Years
Thanks Dark Dragon. Well, then someone merge this topic or move it to games development.

PS: I thought that non-Pokemon games where in Games Development :/

Years
Indeed, this is not the romhacking forum. And when creating a game thread you need to follow the rules.
Atleast one in-game screenshot and a detailed story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back