• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Zelda or Mario?

Zelda or Mario?

• Zelda

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Mario

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nytkoi

Pokemon Copper!
Years
They both seem like the top talk with this generation, so I was wondering which everyone prefers. I for one prefer Mario. On top of that I prefer many more game, becuase I've started to like adventure games, although some Mario games are adventure, *ramble ramble*. xD

Zelda or Mario? Post here for your vote and/or vote in the poll.

XaRhS

I personally prefer Zelda over Mario.I don't know why,i just loved this game when i first started playing.The storyline,the characters,everything attracted me.I still play Zelda and i'll keep playing.Mario is something...''old-fashioned''?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
It's kinda hard to compare to the two, sweetie. I really enjoy both franchises since I grew up with both of them, and they're both are my top favorites.

As for game play wise, Mario games I kinda pick up and play whenever and fun. As for Zelda, a good sit down and play through is what I need to fully enjoy the game.

I think it just depends on my mood, sweeties. XD

Zet

Years
while I grew up with both, I have always preferred The Legend of Zelda games over Mario games mainly for their storyline, game play and boss battles

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I grew up with Mario and never really liked zelda until I was ten, and even then it wasn't good enough IMO.
Apparently I can't beat Zelda without a guide so I find the series itself to be somewhat tedious.
Mario I find to be much easier, meaning that I have no problem going through most of the games.

Both are great series, but I prefer Mario for said reasons.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
Zelda games for sure. Zelda has appealed to me since I lost an interest in Mario.

Zelda all the way. :3

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
Well I grew up with Mario in fact the first game I ever bought/played was Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES, their fun to play since all Mario games can entertain anyone of any age...but theirs something about the Zelda games that makes me prefer them than Mario games. I would like to say both but too bad theres no "both" in the voting poll so I'll go with Mario because up to now I still play his latest games.

Volkner's Apprentice

PC Veteran Prize Fighter
Years
Zelda for sure, heh. It's just more versatility with what Link (and Zelda, whenever she's playable) can do in the game. Not to say, of course, that Mario games don't also rock.

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 25, 2010
Zelda is amazing. I just started playing OoT again and I remembered what those games are all about. Mario is amazing too, of course, but Zelda beats it by far in my opinion.

Back