• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle of the Bands: Pandemonium [GAME OVER]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
Yes, we won!

What I don't understand is how the kill was stopped. Was it stopped by the roleblock?

Also, Sparkin needs to explain his townread on Newtsie, that screwed me up because I was scumreading her before that :(

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 19, 2023
The fact that you guys stopped the Newtsie lynch after he shot me despite the blatantly obvious scumtell of that move

lmao

The worst part is that I just did that to not die and waste my kill. When people started to trust me I was like "wtf"

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Okay, the funny/sad part is that idek if I'd say that I figured out who the maf was

They just happened to all be on my hit list lmao

While I was using proper scumhunting logic on turning that lynch onto Newtsie . . . I didn't actually figure that he was scum lmao. Thought he could be, but rip

I didn't really want to kill off the mafia, since generally the SK and maf can work together, but I wanted to make sure any recruiting/shrink roles were dead, and just so happened to N0 the Yak haha. And Sparkin was likely going to be my NK the night after I died lmfao

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
Miah felt scum off and on to me, one posts they act scummy the other one they appear town and i was hella confused.
I almost got lynched near the end tho xD

Back