• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Tool: DS Map Graphics Editor

Do you want Platinum, HG/SS and BW first Map for the first release?

• Yes

Votes: 396 90.8%
  • No, later

Votes: 40 9.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2016
The DS can not select the file map editor, you can edit pictures how to teach the next map?
There is not the map editor can not edit the map select the file to extract the files inside the narc to edit the map?

Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2011
Wait, is it finished?
Where do I download it if it is?
Is it in this thread? (I'm new here)

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2012
5 years tops.

that's my best guess.

by time it's finished the DS games will be old and the 3ds ones will be in the spotlight.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
a beauty might i say, this is some eye candy man, loving it, can't wait for the release !!!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
Hm... I don't think a 2-dimentional interface would work all that well. Only a 3D interface would possibly be able to do a verity of different things such as moving the object around, click and dragging a model or texture. I'm sure if you can take a look at Toads Tool 64, or Super Mario 64 DS editor actually uses a 3D interface where you can click and drag objects around in the Super Mario 64/Super Mario 64 DS ROMs.

Since the Pokémon series have always tend to use some grid-like thing on the maps, the objects can be moved from square to square. How a 3D interface is used... is basically by using a command to read the polygons and textures, having a X, Y and Z possitioning lines which you normally see in most 3D editing tools.

Which looks like this:

Code:
       _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ X
     /|
    / |
   /  |
  /   |
 /    |
Y    Z
And prahaps having the option to turn off the lines also would be an excellent idea. A zoom, panning and turning around feature for viewing the map would be very handy.

Years
Texture reattribution function (experimental) :

diamant429400.png

And i still work on moving 3D textures.
Great!
I have a question: the narc of BW's maps is a/0/0/8?

If you don't know where is the music, I think is:
HGSS: root\pbr\sound_data.sdat
BW: contents\wb_sound_data.sdat

Referring to the section "Aide rapide".

----
Spanish translation of this:

Aproposdulogiciel.png

Acerca del editor de mapas

Esta herramienta te permite editar los datos de los mapas en Pokémon Diamante, Perla, Platino, Oro HeartGold, Plata SoulSilver, Negro y Blanco.

Para obtener más información sobre este programa, visita su web oficial:
http://www.pokemon-legendary.com

Agradecemos a Knizz por su visualizador, PokémonShinySilver por su ayuda, los diferentes traductores y a todos aquellos que participaron en el proyecto.

Volver atrás

Acercadeleditordemapas.png

----

I made ​​these icons for each category:
D/P:
dprecto.png
dpdiagonal.png

HG/SS:
hgssrecto.png
hgssdiagonal.png

B/W:
bwrecto.png