• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon Azure Horizons! V2

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Original thread

This is a repost of my LP for one of the best pokemon hacks ever made, Azure horizons, with Frostbite being the author.

It's a screenshot LP, as I prefer it from videos. I'm just reposting the first two parts for now, and planning to post the third one soon. Besides, I really need a good answer on my 2nd part's 'choose your own pun'.

There is a 'choose your own pun' system on this LP.
At the end of each part, a choice is provided to the readers, and depending on the majority of the votes, the winning choice defines the puns on the upcoming update.

Part 1: Benevolent Malevolence

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Part 2: Let's get mild!

Spoiler:

Have fun rereading!

blue

gucci
Years
I'll be the first to say this is a great walkthrough! You've chose a great game I love Azure Horizons looking forward to seeing more.

C) Throw it away and play poker

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
CJ, go deliver that parcel and have a new update. I want to see. c:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
f1bpf4.png

I won't marry you.
Probably the funniest part for myself thus far!

I like it so far - the small text for the addition comments of ninjas and whatnot work well, and bonus points for interesting names/nicknames thus far as well. BENNNNOOOOO The hack itself seems... okay thus far although rather copy-paste from FR/LG with events thus far to me; otherwise the layout of routes/etc look decent so I guess I'll see what this hack offers later on.

And by popular demand, c. (But who would he play poker with? That should be sorted out beforehand! And maybe the parcel has poker chips...? Even ninjas play poker.)

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013

Part 3: Runaway Faraway

There is a 'choose your own pun' system on this LP.
At the end of each part, a choice is provided to the readers, and depending on the majority of the votes, the winning choice defines the puns on the upcoming update.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Have to agree with the above.

Sure looks rather like RSE's maps were used there now, huh.

I bet that guy with the slowpoke went to play poker.

Back