• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Hi Nideous, welcome back! Of course, PTA will surely stand until Marin robosplodes passes away. Have you come back to join RPs again?

In other news, I want to make a new RP where I'm not a player, but just the GM. After testing a million several different approaches, I think that is how I like it. For now. I have a few ideas.

Homestuck/Pokémon crossover (pretty deep stuff for the story here)

Sword Art Online/Pokémon crossover (maybe too much to keep track on but could be really fun)

Reboot of Pokémon VR: Game of Chance (probably with SAO-like influences, several characters per player and not in Kanto lol)

The third idea is the one I have most solid ideas for atm.​

It's been a while since I've last RP'd, but I'm all for the third one too~ Buuut they all sound great. ^^

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I'd like to star RP'ing. I think it would be a very interesting way for me to improve my literaly skills by doing some creative writing. But, I don't honestly know where to start, as most of the RP's I want to join are already going.

Could someone help me into the RP community on pokecommunity.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
I'd like to star RP'ing. I think it would be a very interesting way for me to improve my literaly skills by doing some creative writing. But, I don't honestly know where to start, as most of the RP's I want to join are already going.

First of all, welcome! :D

Let's see... have you read the rules and useful links there? That's where all guidelines to PC's Roleplay Corner are :) As for RPs... let's see. Newer RPs are in the Check To See If Your Roleplay Has Been Accepted thread, where you might find RPs that have recently started and have spots open or haven't started yet, or you could check the Roleplay Longue and see which RPs have open spots by reading their OOC (Out Of Character) Threads :)

Once you're accepted, head over to said RP's IC (In Character) Thread and Roleplay like there's not a tomorrow! In case you have any questions regarding anything in general, either aske the RP's GM (Game Master) or the moderator (Skymin). Or perhaps Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers, Pkmn Trainer Yellow, or any other Roleplayer :)

Again, welcome to the Roleplay Corner. Your soul belongs to us now! >:D Have fun!​

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

First, head over here and read the rules if you haven't already:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=287790

There are a bunch of helpful guides and tips there as well, so it would be in your best interest to check it out

Afterwards, go here to see the RPs accepting players:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=171

RPs such as Pokemon Trainer's Academy (a great one for beginner or new RPers), Sword Art Online: Infinity Edition, and Pokemon Fallout are Sandbox RPs (for the most part) and they have unlimited Sign-Up spots.

Other open RPs include Pokemon: The Walking Dead, Earth and Sky, Pandora: A Journey of the Fallen, Peacekeeper's Academy, Pokemon: Rise of the Titans, and a bunch more. Be sure to give it a look over them, but don't overload yourself on RPs.

So with that, welcome to the Pokecommunity Roleplay Corner. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

PARA! YOU HAVE ENTERED THE FUNLAND THAT IS THE ROLEPLAY CORNER!

Follow Macho's advice, and you'll be roleplaying in no time! I will second the recommendation of Pokemon Trainer Academy and I've learned a lot about roleplaying thanks to that. If you need help with roleplaying, as well as help with your SU, you can VM me or any of the roleplayers, as we are very nice and helpful! :3 Have fun and see ya around!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
HELLO MY LOVELY, PATIENT BRETHREN.

Behold, your inactive moderator has finally resurfaced from the sea of homework, assignments and end of year finals. Finally, she may feel the wondrous fresh air of four months holiday, filled with relaxing, playing games and doing other cool things.

ok, havent actually finished yet, but im deathly close. out of my big four, one has been submitted, two need minor tune ups and the fourth just has to be finished by next the second of next month.

when im finally finished, i expect awesome roleplays for me to join and i'll be back to being here full time. im so glad im so close to finishing. :)

PLEASE CONTINUE BEING AWESOME AND I'LL JOIN YOU ALL VERY SOON!!!

love from your very appreciative moderator, maddy (thats me)

PS: welcome new people!! :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Yo, welcome. If you'd like to RP pokémon, you should join us in Hoenn RéBURST :3 If you're more interested in more medieval style RPing (yet at the same time very modern), SAO would be a good choice. Better sign up quickly there though; I think the spots are getting filled.

And glad to hear that we'll get you back soon, madsssy.

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Ah, I have the role-play bug. ^_^ I cannot tell you the last time I was in a RP.

Hope everyone is alright on the East Coast with this crazy hurricane!!!

Khawill

<3
Years
This hurricane is loud and disruptive, but I too also have power. Also there are a lot of open RPs, Peacekeepers, Hoenn Reburst, Pokemon trainer academy, The walking dead, and Pokemon fallout are all open and active.

Vato

This Is Our Last Goodbye
Years
Just a small notice for everyone here in the Corner:

1.- There are three spots for Hoenn ReBURST in case someone wants to Sign-Up,, don't worry, we haven't even reached Rustboro City yet, you can still begin from Littleroot xD

2.- I might be offline for a few days because I've gottta help my familiy move to some other house, so, yeah... I will try to be as active as I can...

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
After disappearing for a long time, I have decided to get back on the RP scene. I also decided to return my first RP which ultimately died beforee it even began.. The difference is that the mechanics of the story will differ... So, hi!

Ponee

You light up my world ♥
Years
  • (:
  • Seen Apr 21, 2015
Posted on the wrong thread. Noob moment.

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
After disappearing for a long time, I have decided to get back on the RP scene. I also decided to return my first RP which ultimately died beforee it even began.. The difference is that the mechanics of the story will differ... So, hi!

You better revive it. That was supposed to be my very first roleplay before joining PTA >:(

But yeah welcome back :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I'm still working on the plot and some other things, but I want to ask what you guys what you think of a pokemon journey RP I'm making.. :3

Spoiler:

As I said, I'm gonna smooth everything out so it'll make more sense, (or maybe fix and cut out certain parts entirely) but.. yeah, this is it in a nutshell.

So yeah, I'm trying something new here - I wanted to provide more variety, so there can be more creativity and interest in posting, but..
Hm. Its tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back