• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pwnobi's IV / EV / SHINY hole in the wall.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
hey whats good im ready to trade whenever today sorry i wasnt around yesterday i crashed when i got home lol XD
also if you still want the celebi that i have can i pick something from your haves if you still want it?
Yeah sure, so 3 for 3 then? It's actually great that you crashed, because so did I haha.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Yeah sure, so 3 for 3 then? It's actually great that you crashed, because so did I haha.

yea sure i just gotta BRB i have to do a chore so when i come back ill jus pick whatever for the celebi and we'll trade =)

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Sounds good, I'll be around just let me know!

alright would you trade the AGATE(jap) celebi for your modest shiny tangrowth?

EDIT: aw you jus went off when i got back =( well ill be here =)

Last edited:

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
alright would you trade the AGATE(jap) celebi for your modest shiny tangrowth?

EDIT: aw you jus went off when i got back =( well ill be here =)

Sure so it's

Your Suicune + Koffing + Celebi
for
My Poliwrath + Crobat + Tangrowth

That's fine, I can be online in a few mins. Just so you know though, your partner in crime Dialga Man was suspicious of the Poliwrath being hacked and is having it checked I believe? If it turns out that way I'll refund you with any two Pokemon from my thread, if that's fine by you? Or if you would prefer, you can pick out something else.

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
Sure so it's

Your Suicune + Koffing + Celebi
for
My Poliwrath + Crobat + Tangrowth

That's fine, I can be online in a few mins. Just so you know though, your partner in crime Dialga Man was suspicious of the Poliwrath being hacked and is having it checked I believe? If it turns out that way I'll refund you with any two Pokemon from my thread, if that's fine by you? Or if you would prefer, you can pick out something else.

oh how convinient of him i mean i can hack check myself too so it's not really a problem but im already doing something for him so ill be lazy and jus let him do it =)

and im already on wifi waitin' so yea lol

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
oh how convinient of him i mean i can hack check myself too so it's not really a problem but im already doing something for him so ill be lazy and jus let him do it =)

and im already on wifi waitin' so yea lol

Oh I'm sorry haha, well let me grab your stuff then I'll be there soon!

Lil MuDkiP849

Dream Chaser
Years
  • Age 33
  • NY
  • Seen Aug 12, 2021
thanks for the trade =) rescue cat is an amazing card too =)

also ill keep in touch about that poliwrath

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
thanks for the trade =) rescue cat is an amazing card too =)

also ill keep in touch about that poliwrath

Thank you as well! YES another person who not only gets the avatar but realizes it's awesomeness. As for the wrath please do, I really don't want any shenanigans in my thread, it reflects poorly on me.

Years
dpffa242.png

♀ BLISSEY Lv.100 @ Leftovers
Bold
[OT: AURA]
31/26/31/19/22/28
Softboiled / Protect / Toxic / Seismic Toss
HP:714 / ATK:45 / DEF:130 / SpA:174 / SpD:297 / SPD:144

This one was hacked if yu got it from elheroescuro his thread ( think it is bc of exact same stats/iv's)

Elheroescuro removed it from his thread

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
dpffa242.png

♀ BLISSEY Lv.100 @ Leftovers
Bold
[OT: AURA]
31/26/31/19/22/28
Softboiled / Protect / Toxic / Seismic Toss
HP:714 / ATK:45 / DEF:130 / SpA:174 / SpD:297 / SPD:144

This one was hacked if yu got it from elheroescuro his thread ( think it is bc of exact same stats/iv's)

Elheroescuro removed it from his thread
Yup got it from his giveaway. Darn I really liked her too lol. Thanks man! After you figure out the Poliwhirl thing make that two Pokemon I'll give you haha.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
I think you got that zapdos from me? if so it is Ice.
I did, thanks. Funny enough I just went out and tested it a few mins ago and found it was ice haha. Do you know the power of it? Also, do you have Pokemon Pearl? I would pay you one Pokemon if you could move tutor Zapdos and teach it Heat Wave.

Pwnobi

Moshi Mosh
Years
o
Pearl? Platinum you mean? and the Power is (70)

And I guess I can.
I'm sorry yes, I meant Platinum. Thanks, do you want to just clone one tutor it and trade it to me? If so, just let me know when you're ready and tell me any 3 Pokes you would like sense I do owe you for helping me out with the hack verifying and everything. Aleo, you/mudkipz have been White-Listed, thanks again.

Back