• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Reading Week? That totally sucks mate.

Animal Farm's a great book! Read it, it's pretty amusing. Not as complex as 1984, though. I didn't see either movies. :c

I did see V for Vendetta though, since we're talking about utopias/distopias. Now that was a fun movie.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Triforce89, you're almost done school now though aren't you?! :333 Just a month or so, isn't it? Yayayaya!

Bloodex, what's going on about Prom? ._. Did you find out?

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Oh, I haven't asked yet. I probably should get around to asking this week, though. =/

In other news, I finally found a successful method to play Assassin on PC. Hopefully Tara and Netto allow it. =D

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Which way Dipu?
Even though i have exams, i won't open a book for spring break. I deserved it. 2 months 'till the end of 10th grade.

Years
Which way Dipu?
Even though i have exams, i won't open a book for spring break. I deserved it. 2 months 'till the end of 10th grade.

I don't have spring break, I have to work most of the week and I ended up walking off again because of a mean person I was working with bossing me around again.

Every time someone acts mean to me there it makes me never want to work in packaging ever again.

@Xulek: I remember seeing CarefulWetPaint with that anime series in his theme before.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Not sure if I remember who that is but I just love this theme to death already.

Wish my job had its own spring break, glad my boss let me take a week off to see a friend for his break though.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
@roen52

Good for you. I just finished my 1 week holidays/school vacation. Just went back to school today. ARGH.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
2 hours of school for me everyday, and this week, we start the weekend early since I got Thursday & Friday off. Yay me! :D

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
2 HOURS!?!? 2 FREAKING HOURS... ONLY!?!??!

I have like 9 hours of school every single day. If I count club activities... thats like 13 hours. However, on friday, I only have like 4 hours of school. Thank god for the muslims' friday prayers. However, most rehearsals happen on friday and its like 6 hours rehearsals.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Thursday too? Lucky, we're a Catholic school and we don't get Thursday off. :(

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I only get Friday off only because its a public holiday.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Right now we're in a theoretical session, so it's just stuffs in books for 2 hours, that's why :P

How is it like in a catholic school, honeybunny? Is it strict or it's the same exact thing as any school only for catholics?

Years
Right now we're in a theoretical session, so it's just stuffs in books for 2 hours, that's why :P

How is it like in a catholic school, honeybunny? Is it strict or it's the same exact thing as any school only for catholics?

I'm a Catholic myself, and the school I went to was founded by Catholics. When I was at school, I had to spend 6-and-a-half hours across 5 days a week, but that's like average school hours in Australia.

But yeah, the only thing on my mind right now is Easter and also Community Day on PC's Battle Server.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Any idea's when PC battle server Community Day? I am interested in taking part.

Years
Any idea's when PC battle server Community Day? I am interested in taking part.

It's this Saturday, it was originally going to be Sunday but it was moved a day early because Nica was worried that the Easter Sunday celebrations would mean that not enough people would be on the server that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back