The PokéCommunity Forums Pokémon Gaming Seventh Generation
Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon Ultra Wormholes (Potential Spoilers Ahead)

Seventh Generation Alola, trainers! Come discuss the latest generation in the Pokémon series with us! This includes Sun & Moon as well as Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon.

Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:21 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Anyone who's completed the main story knows about the strangely addictive, Sonic-esque mini game.

How did you like it? Have you caught all the available Pokémon, including shiny forms and Legendaries? What controls did you use?

Relevant Advertising!

Old 4 Weeks Ago (9:57 AM).
The Chosen Hero

Nature: Modest
Actually, this isn't spoilers anymore. The game's been out for 6 months now to the point where lots of people have already completed it, and so the plot is pretty much well-known right now, including the new bosses and the plot twists.

Anyway, I'm gonna admit that I'm actually a little rusty on wormhole riding. The last time I did it was around Christmas last year to clean out the last hole that I had to get a legendary from, with which case it was Landorus. After that, I basically didn't touch the wormholes anymore because I got what I needed, including the UBs, with their correct nature. As for the minigame itself, the controls are pretty stiff to start off with and I had trouble trying to steer Solgaleo at speed, so I kept crashing into electricity orbs and as a result falling into a hole I really didn't want to be in. As for shiny hunting, I'm not really interested in doing it, especially considering I've gotten a lot of wormhole shinies over Wonder Trade.

GTXV egg swap winner
3DS FC: 5301-2379-3187

IGNs: X: Bowser | AS: Bowser | Moon: Link | Ultra Moon: HeroLinik
My Friend Safari is Water and it contains Octillery, Frogadier and Wartortle.

Watch me on the YouTubes!
Old 4 Weeks Ago (6:25 AM).

Nature: Jolly
The controls are pretty stiff, but with the circle pad I find it much easier to travel longer distances. I actually prefer this mini-game to Mantine Surfing. It's so mindless that it relaxes me, as well being more rewarding (unless you can acquire wormhole Pokémon the easy way via trade).

So far I have caught two UBs, three shinies and ten Legendaries. I'm holding out for a Suicune!

Quick Reply