• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[RMXP] August Emerald - Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
The buildings seem a little basic, but I guess that is Dew's new style...
Also I don't really like the grass pallet. The map is good though.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
The buildings seem a little basic, but I guess that is Dew's new style...
Also I don't really like the grass pallet. The map is good though.

Yeah.. I know they're basic.. and that's mainly why we need ideas. Because that's all I can come up with.

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
Years
Good news everyone!

Dew has, as perusual, changed his mind entirely, and instead of stopping, made Brawly:

NekkidPplz1.png

Comments, crit, suggestions, fan messages, love notes and any other correspondence is always appreciated. :D

Ah! Brawly is amazing :) I love the abs hahaha

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
Years
Hey NikNaks, I'm nit sure if you remember me, but if you want some spriting help I'd be willing to lend a hand. I can't post proof right now but when I get home I'll update this post.

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
You don't need new ideas, you have them all already. These are the first tiles you ever put on here, and they're great. Just revamp tham and you'll have all you need.

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
No, no. You don't get it. I'll be revamping those for the actual Hoenn, what we need here... are fresh ideas for a fresh, new region.

Years
You do realise there's a whole other region that requires new tiles, right? We're revamping Hoenn as well, of course, but we need new, unique house designs for each of our new towns and cities, too.

EDIT: Dammit. Ninja'd xD

Peeky Chew

Master of Palettes
Years
Well why not use some HG/SS tiles? Also, there are loads of D/P/Pt tiles that haven't been revamped for ages you could use. But to be honest, I think the game would be better with only one region...

Years
I think you're missing the point. Why would we revamp old tiles when we can create new ones? Hopefully we can prove that having another region to explore makes the game much more interesting :)

Finnix

The Dragon Elite
Years
I just wanna say this game look really great so far, the sprites are amazing, same with the maps so far, I hope the plot works well with it all. I'm a huge Hoenn far so don't disappoint me xD :P

Wooly

zX
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
Wow, those screenshots impressed me alot. They're really detailed.

If you make a beta/demo, would it be for DS? I'd really want to play this once I get myself another system.

I'm gonna stay updated on this.

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Wow, those screenshots impressed me alot. They're really detailed.

If you make a beta/demo, would it be for DS? I'd really want to play this once I get myself another system.

I'm gonna stay updated on this.

No, it, like many like it, is ran on the computer, so you won't need a DS for it.

PokemonPlatnum

nomnomnom.
Years
I just wanna say this game look really great so far, the sprites are amazing, same with the maps so far, I hope the plot works well with it all. I'm a huge Hoenn far so don't disappoint me xD :P
We won't ;)
so...any one still wnat to make userbars? xD

blue

gucci
Years
I'll make a userbar :P By the way, this looks REALLY great, I Loved Hoenn, loving the screenshots, any more coming soon? & other Hoenn leaders?

Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2010
Keep up the good work guys.
And Niknaks shouldn't you update the welcome thread on PlanetDev

simdu68

asleep all summer zzZZ
Years
ok, it was forseen to keep my newest house tile for myself but I really want to re-enter the team......you said you are looking for new designs, right?
here is the first house, only the small one, NikNaks you alreadu seen it but it wasn't forseen to be used in you game, but I want to re-enter the team over everything else, I'm even ready to give up my own hack to consecrate myself completely only for august emerald, pokemon eerald has been my favourite game and since you started doing a re-make but million times better than the original I really want to help^^
so here is the small house, I will do as soon as possible a new big one and post also, I hope this will at last make you change mind and take me back in the team as tile-artist :)
this is my all last house I did specialy for my hack but now it is yours :)

newhouseforpokemonforgiveness-2.png

you can comment, give suggestions.....whatever
NikNaks, are you at last satisfied with my tiling?

Last edited:

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
ok, it was forseen to keep my newest house tile for myself but I really want to re-enter the team......you said you are looking for new designs, right?
here is the first house, only the small one, NikNaks you alreadu seen it but it wasn't forseen to be used in you game, but I want to re-enter the team over everything else, I'm even ready to give up my own hack to consecrate myself completely only for august emerald, pokemon eerald has been my favourite game and since you started doing a re-make but million times better than the original I really want to help^^
so here is the small house, I will do as soon as possible a new big one and post also, I hope this will at last make you change mind and take me back in the team as tile-artist :)
this is my all last house I did specialy for my hack but now it is yours :)

newhouseforpokemonforgiveness-2.png

you can comment, give suggestions.....whatever
NikNaks, are you at last satisfied with my tiling?

Wow, thats actually really good. You didn't steal it, did you? jk (No, seriously, just to make sure). Its actually one of the closest I've seen to Dewitty's style with a good quality to it yet, which has been a problem as a late. I'm not sure if it perfectly fits into the style, but... I think its close.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back