• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other OPEN] Capes [M] [OOC]

Years
Rising

Between the research they stole from Tempestuous and Banker's power, La Fenice have been able to grow the number of Capes in their midst quite dramatically (who cares if a lot of people suffered and died to make that happen?). This was only the beginning of the Fenecian's plan though.

Now with his own numbers bolstered, the Fenecian has made plans with other groups to lay siege to Fallcliff. Three major targets will be hit even as other small groups cause trouble in the streets, spreading the Protectorate, Wards, PRT and local law enforcement thin and allowing La Fenice to seize control of the city. So, I bet you're wondering where you come in.

Heroes, you get to defend one of the three locations mentioned in the Fenecian post "Plans" and below. Alternatively, you can help manage the chaos in the streets. Villains you have a bit more in the way of options. You can join the assault, side with the heroes to prevent La Fenice taking over, use the pandemonium for your own gains or simply lay low. Rogues, you can choose to become villains or side with the heroes (permanently or temporarily) or alternatively carry on as per usual/lay low. I'll be keeping tabs of which characters are doing what here.

City Hall
Attackers: Arena, Diamond Daisy, Armory, La Fenice non-Capes
Defenders: Squire, Reflex, Aero

Police Headquarters
Attackers: Null, Flashback, Sincere, Nightmare, Other Fundation Capes, Fundation non-Capes
Defenders: Shift, Mistress, Sharpshooter, Freefall, Bombshell, Police

PRT HQ
Attackers: Fenecian, Tommy Gun, Vortex, Vacuum, Hostage, Jailer, The Elemental, Wipeout, Frost, Other La Fenice Capes
Defenders: Monitor, Papillon, Seraph, Florissant, Drakath, PRT​

Last edited:

AlphaLuxray

Serious Punch!
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
Yeah... I'm sadly gonna have to withdraw. I just don't have the time or motivation to RP anymore. Feel free to use my characters as you want, I wish you all luck completing this RP.

Years
I'm opening SUs back up for this RP since during this event a lot of the players who have been inactive will be being removed. If you're one of those players and want to stay in the RP, I'd recommend PMing me ASAP.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Hey guys, been a while since I last RPed. Anyway, I have been watching the anime, My Hero Academia and have wanted to do a super hero roleplay for some time now.

I am not going to sign up yet, because I do not know if this is what I am looking for. Plus I still need to read everything on the first page. But who knows, maybe I will join.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
Should have just edited my last post, but oh well.

I have decided to hold off on making an SU until I see more activity with the RP. There hasn't been many posts in 6 months and it doesn't seem like many of the people in the RP are doing anything right now.

I like the concept, but I don't want to join if the RP isn't very active. But I will make a SU if it starts becoming for active

Years
i'll have an SU soon

Looking forward to it.

Should have just edited my last post, but oh well.

I have decided to hold off on making an SU until I see more activity with the RP. There hasn't been many posts in 6 months and it doesn't seem like many of the people in the RP are doing anything right now.

I like the concept, but I don't want to join if the RP isn't very active. But I will make a SU if it starts becoming for active

We aren't exactly fast-paced, but the RP is active. ^_^

Back