• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Political Pokemon AU (Altenrate Universe) RP (Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.

johhny03

Cool guy
Years
hello i am johhny. i make this check for interest before but i think glitch came and delete it XD
no problem i have lot of time

seting: pokemon is in modern world that we live in...rp is happening only in america (united states of america) during election

plot: humans believe that pokemon rigged donald trum election.actually they are correct...darkrai use his evil dark power to rig election because donal d trump catch darkrai... you are part of hillary clinton team (good guys) and you will use only cool and epic pokemon to defeat donal trump.

i hope you like it and please give me constructive criticism thank you :))

edit: i am sorry i making mistake in title....it is alternate universe...also i forget to put category....sorry:(

Last edited:

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Alright my dude, you posted this once and we took it down because we assumed it was a troll, but here you are putting it up again. I'd like to think you're being serious, and genuinely interested to make a RP about the 2016 US presidential election, but chances are you're not and just here to mess around. If you look around at the RPs and interest checks around here, you can see there's a standard of quality a little higher than what you've shown here.

I'll close the thread, but if you are genuinely gauging interest for a RP like this and aren't trolling, send a PM my way and I'll unlock the thread. Sounds fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back