• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Experimental Red

What do you think about the demo?

• Total voters
Years
POKEMON: EXPERIMENTAL RED
VERSION
By Rashaun317

INTRO
Hello and Welcome to my Very 1st ROM hack!!!
This is a fire Pokemon FireRed hack that has been completely reimagined and 90% originally from me. (A lot of sprites have been borrowed from the pokecommunity users' thread(s))
*Credit for the art that has been borrowed will be given to the creator at the end of this intoduction.
Game development has always been my passion. I've always challenged myself to accomplish every goal I can imagine and try to exceed in my expectations. One of those goals was to create one of the best the ROM Hacks the Poke'community has ever seen. With your help, i look forward to making this a reality. Embark on this journey with me. Allow the experience to embolden your sickly spirit.

Synopsis
As you enter into a world dominated by the elites, you must find a way to make money to support your house hold. Mom tries her best to keep the bills paid but occasionally you'll have to go without water or lights. She lost her job at the Pokemon center some time ago because they have been disenfranchised to support the agenda of the elites you. Very few hospitals have nurse practitioners in them. The ones that do are in very wealthy neighborhoods far away. It is a shame that the your neighborhood looks like paradise while its residents are actually living in hell. Yet another sign that the world is being mislead. What can you do, though? You're just an average Joe that's tired of eating Ramen noodles without any clean water. You have an entire ocean outside of your house and you can't fish there without a license or a fishing rod. Some days you had to go hungry. Enough is enough! it's time time to get paid! There has been talk of the neighborhood Prof. being involved in some extremely illegal work on Pokemon from various regions. Interesting thing about it is...IT PAYS. Perhaps you visit this man; See what jobs he has for you. In this journey, you will experience red lining, dramatic inflation and the pains of being a Pokemon trainer without any fully functional Pokemon centers, all the junkies have gone missing & new Pokemon are coming out of the wood works destroying the natural order of things. See how this story unfolds!

Features...

-Reimagined Map Visuals.
-New pokemon moves
-New pokemon items
-Lore heavy experience
-Fairy type added.
-Added the survival genre.
-GMP's (Genetically Modified Pokemon) have been added.
*Play ROM for details.
-Gold Mining $$$
-Overall increased difficulty.
-Perma-Mega Pokemon Added.
-Different economies (Low-High payouts).
*Can be negated if you mine for gold :P.
-New character scripts.
-Some newer generation Pokemon added. (mostly pokemon with later added evolutions)
-Custom moves have been added.
-Fake Pokemon have been added. (listed as experimentals or EX)
*Let me know how much you like Spectoreon!!! (Normal-Ghost type Eevee)

Known Bugs and Errors
-Unfortunately Long periods between patches. (I'm the only one working on this you see)
-Fairy Type IMG file needs to be implemented.
-A"ghost" sprite appears when heading towards the woods from the 2nd town.
*Has been blocked from access until i can figure out what's wrong. (sprite only)
-Pokemon move Description needs updating.
*Everything else should be working properly.

All in all, i'd like you guys to try out this DEMO and tell me what you think.
Here's the Link to the .IPS file:

https://www.4shared.com/file/UlJkoL-7ea/PER_Version_12_.html

* Later installments will be added in between late November-December 2018 possibly sooner so don't delete because the demo is short.

*Future Update Info:
-Drug dealers will be added.
-Drugs will be added (POKEMON ON DRUGS,LOL)
-Police will be added.
-New map "hustler cave"
-Bug and error fixes to older features.

Current Demo Features

-5 trainer battles (2 is A rival)
-New pokemon encounters.
-New starters.
-New sprites
-Gold Mining
-Some GMP's (Genetically Modified Pokemon)
-1 Experimental Pokemon will be witnessed.

Credits...
* These guys/gals have inspired me to start creating my own ROM. I've borrowed sprites from them because im horrible wih sprite editing at the moment,lol.
*MrDollSteak
*Chaos Rush
*Layell
*Spherical Ice
*princessofmusic
*Sky High
*Wobblebuns
*Redrooster
*N-Kin
*Zerudez
*SupahSnivy
*Branflakes325
*Legitimate Username
*aXl
*Superjub
*Seiku88
*Gexeys
*al199288
*Sleet
*The Cynical Poet
*Noscium
*Tayub1221
*Arkeis
*Quanyails
*Orchid
*GeoisEvil
*Wyverii
*Vale98PM
*thedarkdragon11
*TrainerSplash
*MilanesaCosmic
*Fridave
*Versekr Dark
*Nordk
*Hoenn
*GOLDstandard
*Doesntknowhowtoplay
*Thundrake
*orly32123
*Criminon
*Slowpoke13
*Soloo993

Attachments

• RH1.jpg
    RH1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 62
  • RH2.jpg
    RH2.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 57
  • RH3.jpg
    RH3.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 59
  • RH4.jpg
    RH4.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 51
  • RH5.jpg
    RH5.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 49
  • RH6.jpg
    RH6.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 33
  • RH7.jpg
    RH7.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 29
  • RH8.jpg
    RH8.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 22
  • RH9.jpg
    RH9.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 17
  • RH10.jpg
    RH10.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 17
  • RH11.jpg
    RH11.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 22
  • RH12.jpg
    RH12.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
Can't really say much from the demo, except that I like the idea of some Pokemon having new types. And overall, I like the idea of this hack, and hope to see this completed someday

Years
Can't really say much from the demo, except that I like the idea of some Pokemon having new types. And overall, I like the idea of this hack, and hope to see this completed someday

It will be! Updates are coming just started back on the project!

Last edited:
Years
I'd Like to thank all the people who have played the demo and left feedback on the poll feed. I've seen them and will make changes accordingly. I've had no idea that people would like the demo so much!

Last edited:
Back