• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Now that you mention it, you didn't have to change your text color for your posts, did you? c:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I didn't. And it still looks great with the thing. Which pleases me. Greatly :B No 'cus I don't wanna be lazy, why would you think that?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My avatar might start changing when I make more Mithos icons, but for now this one is good! <3

Years
23. Your collab starting is reminding me that I should probably switch to a wintry theme for the Christmas season.

Can't decide which one I should reuse:

Negima?
negimachristmasbanner.png

Or this guy in a candy cane forest?
candycaneforestbanner.jpg

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Candy Cane one, because it matches with your usertitle!

Tales of Symphonia is my favorite series ever so I had no problem with making everyone their signature/icon. c:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016

Choose Negima. That's cute. ^^ Other picture is great too but must say Negima. :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I remember the Negima one from last year, but not the candy cane one. xD

Anyways, I should consider headin' to sleep in a few.

Years
1. I think I'm gonna go with the candy cane one because that one hasn't seen the light of day since back when I first became Candy Cane Forest Elf, while I used the Negima one on an alt last year. Both did debut in 2009.

I actually was gonna use the Negima one until I saw that one on my Photobucket.

Heck, I was tempted to whip out the theme Gav had made for me for a collab of PokeSpecial back in 2009 featuring Crystal when I also saw that banner on my Photobucket. I caught a lot of teasing flack for that one from certain weirdos I chatted with at the time

Sleep is something I should do right now, but I'm a little too wired for that. So I might see about upping my post count after changing my signature so I reach 12th overall in posts.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Gav did a PokeSpecial collab in '09? Are you sure you're not talking about the one I did?

I'm going to give everyone else their Collab stuff when I wake up. I should really be getting to sleep, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh! I saw the Sapphire one of that collab, since someone kept it for quite a while after the collab was over with. This was probably before I can back to PC, hurrhurr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I swear I'm gonna get another Gamecube one of these days so I can play TOS, Metroid Primes 1 and 2, Zelda Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, and FF Crystal Chronicles again. Still can't believe it's been over 3 years since I last played TOS.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 1, 2016

I'm playing Pokémon Colosseum with my GameCube controller on Wii. GameCube controller is freaking good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back